COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

ANY COMMENT ON THE PEPSI KULAY TVC?

RentheadRenthead Banned by Admin PExer
Have you seen Kulay's Pepsi TV ad? Any comments?

Comments

• The RockThe Rock Old school smackdown layer PExer
    The ad works because Kulay's image is highlighted. They're really a cool band and the way they were presented was cool. Medyo nakairita lang 'yung paulit-ulit na "Ask for more" and Boom going in and out of the metal detector, ala-Converse Helium commercial. Radha and Angel still looked great though.
  • Rita_ritsRita_rits Member PExer
    i think their commercial's really COOL! i like it alot! just ask for more....TOOT!!!haha :D
  • RentheadRenthead Banned by Admin PExer
    Hey guys thanks for the comments.

Will help me a lot.
  • BrutusBrutus Member PExer
    OK! :)
    may official fan website ba si Rada? Rhada? Radha? ano ba spelling? ahehe ;)
  • YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    The song was great, but the concept was kinda lifted out of the Converse ad. Maganda yung pagkagawa.
  • zyxthynzyxthyn Mrs. ni Jun PExer
    nakakatawa!

its cool!
  • suntannedsuntanned Member PExer
    BRUTUS - Radha... last name Cuadrado. Galing ng boses no?

About the TVC, I think I would have gotten annoyed if it was another artist but with Kulay and their music and image, it worked quite well. Although part of you is thinking "ba't may pepsi can si boom sa batok niya?!"
  • wAgKaNgMaKuLiTwAgKaNgMaKuLiT Unregistered PExer

and cute ng commercial...
    ...medyo maingay lang nga yun beep ng metal detector...
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Just saw it yesterday. It's so cute! I like the Enjoy series of Coke, but I like this even more! Nice beat, good tune, great concept...

However, I heard the full-length song a while ago. It wasn't as good as the commercial. I guess the tune and beat is just good for short songs, not a full-length one. It got too boring in the end.

Renthead, were you part of the production of the commercial? :)
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    just ask for *toot*!!! hahaha aliw...

si Radha grabeh! galing na singer... sobra...
    si Angel ang cutieee!!
    si Boom... astig talga!!!
    Caramba,

I handle the corporate imaging of pepsi, and the other member companies of the Guoco Group.

=)
  • bugsbunnybugsbunny ONE BIG FIGHT! PExer
    it was cool! :)
  • nikkinikki Member PExer
    cool!
  • carliecarlie curly fries! PExer
    the commercial was cool! love it! nice to see local talents on the pepsi commercial. it's nice because it doesn't look baduy or like those local nakakairita commercials. we need more of those kinds of commercials. kulay is a really great group. pang-international talaga sila.

to whomever did the commercial.... keep it up!
  • king_jesseking_jesse Member PExer
    have you seen radha lately? she's kinda bloated. too bad. her face is unique. she's an apo nga pala of lolita rodriguez, the 70s great actress.
  • badtzbadtz Member PExer
    Ako rin dala pepsi sa Airport tapos naka-jacket ako tulad ni boom, para asar ko security.
    Joke lang. Ang lupit na ng ad.
    Ask for more...
  • MaverickMaverick Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pretty cool commercial. twas a nice job, renthead.
    Thanks a lot friends!

=)
  • JacobJacob nerd forever PExer
    Renthead: Is BBDO still the one handling Pepsi. Slick production values pero it's too close to Converse' Helium TVC (Si Lamar Odom ba yon).

Kaya nagagalit si Roger Pe kay David Guerrero, e. Masyadong similar for comfort. :)

jacob, yep

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file