GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

Dutertenomics - Tax Reforms

Comments

• sweet.twinssweet.twins sugary PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mimigs wrote: »
    Have you seen the future? :) kasi the last time you guys tried predicting napunta lang sa basura. anyway

possible yan mangyari and possible rin na hinde, infrastructures are coming and it is all connected with other dutertenomic projects

i wont take that away from you, tip lang pag ayaw nyo mapahiya ulit tulad nung last election, huwag magsalita ng tapos :)

ay teka bakit ako nag rereply sa inyong Sargo and friends, irrelevant na pala kayo according to other pexers :alarm:

explain how infrastructure will help. lmao . sige galingan mo.
  • sweet.twinssweet.twins sugary PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    infrastructure projects' impact is in the long term, possibly way after Duterte's admin.

it will create jobs for the poor. but that will be limited to the areas where the projects are being built. it's impact is localized and not national.

but ppleaae explain how that will help. galingan mo. Google mo agad.
  • mimigsmimigs Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I did my research, and its time for you to study dutertenomics

Make sure its not noynoying

Ciao
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sabi ko nga diba

Its time for the middle class

Puro nalang mahihirap at mayayaman ang nakikinabang :)

Besides your yellow admin walang nagawa last admin

Sorry but no more noynoying sweet twins

Aquino admin :
    • low inflation year to year
    • low peso - dollar exchange rate
    • high level GDP growth rate
    • stellar reputation outside the country

Dutete admin:
    • high inflation (almost double vs Aquino)
    • high peso - dollar peso exchange rate
    • maybe high level GDP growth rate
    • broken, embarrassing reputation outside the country

what is it again that the Aquino admin did not do?

lmao
  • blue_strikerblue_striker Member PExer
    sargo wrote: »
    Aquino admin :
    • low inflation year to year
    • low peso - dollar exchange rate
    • high level GDP growth rate
    • stellar reputation outside the country

Dutete admin:
    • high inflation (almost double vs Aquino)
    • high peso - dollar peso exchange rate
    • maybe high level GDP growth rate
    • broken, embarrassing reputation outside the country

what is it again that the Aquino admin did not do?

lmao

MRT fiasco!
    Mamasapano!
    SAF-44!
    [#]Stupidified[/#] post
    MRT fiasco!
    Mamasapano!
    SAF-44!
    Luneta bus hostage
    Hammers being banned inside the mall
    Playstation
    Blaming gma
    more [#]Stupidified[/#] post

thats all the #16MillionIdiots can do

thats all the [#]16MillionIdiots[/#] can do

Pdaf scam?
    Kidapawan massacre?
    Slow response in yolanda?
    ^^ have you answered the point on infrastructure spending?

do you want help? i can give you some tips on it

thats all the [#]16MillionIdiots[/#] can do

Tanim bala?
    I did my research, and its time for you to study dutertenomics

Make sure its not noynoying

Ciao

awww don't give that [#]16MillionIdiots[/#] answer.

here is a tip - google "pump priming". you will be able to give a good answer if you stay on that concept.

lmao

i won't charge you for this tip.

ill give you another tip after you google pump priming, but this one, i will need to charge you for it. its a more substantive answer.
  • NilsNils Hunter PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    3%-4% inflation rate is ideal.

Very low inflation rate only serves savers and investors which equates to "yung mayayaman na". High inflation rates means it's time to borrow money (and of course put up businesses to make you more money).
    ^^^ thats incoherent. [#]Stupidfied[/#] post
    Nils wrote: »
    3%-4% inflation rate is ideal.

Very low inflation rate only serves savers and investors which equates to "yung mayayaman na". High inflation rates means it's time to borrow money (and of course put up businesses to make you more money).

ill give you a tip.

google "good inflation" and "bad inflation". or how inflation can be a good thing to an economy. google the different kinds of inflation.

there is another tip. but the second one i will need to charge you for it.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "Have you seen the future? kasi the last time you guys tried predicting napunta lang sa basura. anyway
    "

please elaborate.

and i hope you realize that these infrastructure projects of pduts will benefit the rich people.

mapupunta lang sa dmci, kay ang, at kay mvp ang mga projects. sila sila lang ang maghahatian.

they will employ many contracted workers.. yes, but that is temporary, and they will be laid off once construction ends as well.

supplies wise, they will import all they need. from the smallest bolt to the biggest steel girder. local siguro ang semento at grava.

the riches will not be shared with the taong bayan.
    for [#]Nils[/#] and [#]mimigs[/#] - while you are googling the terms, ill give you another tip - economics and country finances are not one-dimensional. they are almost always a web of interconnected components of the economy. one component can be good with certain conditions. but the same component can be a bad thing with other conditions.

no more tips of this kind. tips like these cost a lot

lmao
    "Have you seen the future? kasi the last time you guys tried predicting napunta lang sa basura. anyway
    "

please elaborate.

and i hope you realize that these infrastructure projects of pduts will benefit the rich people.

mapupunta lang sa dmci, kay ang, at kay mvp ang mga projects. sila sila lang ang maghahatian.

they will employ many contracted workers.. yes, but that is temporary, and they will be laid off once construction ends as well.

supplies wise, they will import all they need. from the smallest bolt to the biggest steel girder. local siguro ang semento at grava.

the riches will not be shared with the taong bayan.

that partially explains what has been said about "localized" impact and short term vs long term impact.
    1. sugar-sweetened beverages and carbonated drinks
    House - eyeing a provision imposing an additional P10 excise tax on sugar-sweetened beverages and carbonated drinks

2. Tax Program

Those earning P250,000 or below annually will be exempted from paying income taxes. The mandated 13th month pay up to P82,000 as well as other bonuses will still be tax-free.

The "ultra-rich," who comprise 0.1% of taxpayers, will be levied a higher rate of 35% from the current 32%.

Current
    https://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/526D90B630E4443184DB8BF196552BE7/proposed-tax-sched-january-31-2017-02_526D90B630E4443184DB8BF196552BE7.jpg

AFTER
    https://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/40273DDD7D8249529924EC6CC7C3D599/proposed-tax-sched-january-31-2017-1_40273DDD7D8249529924EC6CC7C3D599.jpg

in comparison, if 500k is your yearly income...
    your Current tax = 50k + 50k(30% of 150k excess)
    vs
    your New dutertetax = 22.5k + 20k (20% of 100k excess)

you save around 60k in taxes

BUTTT!

3. Excise tax on fuel
    https://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/81C0597D07F7470D9874E4D4D175371E/1-1_81C0597D07F7470D9874E4D4D175371E.jpg

4. TAXES on new cars
    https://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/CB1D8C8CB4404624B493B0AFF9D7503B/auto-excise-rates_CB1D8C8CB4404624B493B0AFF9D7503B.jpg

here's a sample computation
    https://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/720EE43307A543D4AC9FF95C1DB8FFE3/2_720EE43307A543D4AC9FF95C1DB8FFE3.jpg

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/in-depth/160097-tax-reform-duterte-income-tax

http://www.dof.gov.ph/index.php/ctrp-cornerstone-of-infra-buildup-funding/

http://www.rappler.com/nation/168763-house-committee-approves-duterte-tax-reform-package

thoughts?

i don't know why the TS is linking the tax reform to dutertenomics. the government was achoring it on infra spending.

comprehension failure?

[tweet]
    Whats new you dont know anything sargo...

You even believe the DICT department thread that you guys took seriously haha

I am done spoon feeding the irrelevants, just google it away sargo :)

Unless youre allergic typing dutertenomics haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file