Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

The Teletubbies

Every weekday morning, GMA 7 features a kid show with 4 odd looking <;alien?>; creatures in technicolor outfits and babbling cute voice. These are the Teletubbies; composed of two boys <;Tinky Winky and Dipsy>; and two girls <;Laa Laa and Po>;.

Please reply on what you think of these...these...creatures...

I personally think they're cute.

Comments

• they're not cute!!!! hehehe...
    kung ako yung bata, babangungutin ako sa ichura ng mga yon! ;)

[This message has been edited by broom (edited 03-25-2000).]
  • I think they're stupid, idiotic and full of crap. Mich like barney.
  • personally, i like the red one.. hahha..

pero i don't really see the point why pinagkakaguluhan sila ng iba....

well.. i guess from a kid's point of view, they're cute...

cmon u guys, nung bata rin naman tayo cguro, nahilig din tayo sa mga
    stupid, idiotic, and full of crap
    stuff like that, dba?
  • They are so not cute! Well, i guess cute IS relative. Po is probably the closest to fitting the description of cute in my book. But the show is irritating, sorry to say. :( For kids, though, i guess it's a hit because of its overly repetitive sequences.
  • i think they're freaky...man if i was a little kid i'd probably get the crap scared outta me if i watched the show...i think it's their faces that are so demented, heh ;)
  • Si Tinky Winky bading.
  • I hate Teletubbies BIG TIME!!!

I go berserks over them. They're so... you know what (to those who hate them). I can't stand their cutey-cutey conversation, and my gosh, irritating faces.

No offense to those who like them. These are what I think about Teletubbies.

All of my friends hate them also. We all have the same reasons for hating them.
  • The Teletubbies are for babies and toddlers, who learn thru repetition kaya paulit ulit yung show na yon. It's not aimed at adolescents and adults. That's why it comes off as irritating.
  • they are like abnormal beings. yes they are pretty much like aliens! KAKATAKOT!
  • annann PExer
    never mind the odd-looking babies-in-diapers-like creatures ... have u looked closely at the laughing sun-baby? gives me the creeps everytime he laughs ... parang ang evil-evil ...

and yes, SHAIDER, tinky-winky is bading ... ang baba ng boses tapos ang favorite thing -- a red handbag!

btw, if anyone here needs to know ... yes, i watch the teletubbies ... hullo! noooo. uh-oh! bye-bye!

[This message has been edited by ann (edited 03-31-2000).]
  • I wonder if the generation before me made fun of Sesame Street and laughed at the name "Big Bird" or had malicious thoughts of Ernie and Bert sharing a house together? Its a kid's show...scrutinizing it from an adult's point of view is pointless. Besides, I think the show kicks *****.
  • Sabi nila wala raw gender yung mga teletubbies! :) I hate them too. Eh-oh!
  • NAKAKATAKOT SILA OK??? kinikilabutan ako sa kanila!!!!!!

Ann- oo! scary yung kid na sun! parang devil in disguise!

eeewwww..... scary little things. baka bangungutin pa ko....
  • Shaider: you're right, Tinky Winky's bading. He supposed to be a guy pero may laging bitbit na bag.

I actually find them cute, kaya lang nakaka-bobo yung show
  • They remind me of the Trolls... yeeks hehe :rolleyes:
  • cute sila in a way......i like lala and po ayoko yung dalawang kolokoy!!! yung violet ba yun......ang itim! kadiri! tapos yung green naman parang abnoy......nakaka-asar pa sa show is yung bear....bwisit yun!! muhkang g_g_!!! meron bang bear na may wheels??!! mas okz pa nang konti yung baby na araw!? ewan ko! :rolleyes: :D
  • I hate, loathe, and abhor them.
    I think they're part of a conspiracy to drive older children and adults to the brink of insanity with their hoochie-poo "cuteness"
    Bleccchhh!!!!
  • Now that meron ng violence watch on chidren's television, horror naman brought to you via the teletubbies. one look is sure to scare the living daylights out of anybody...well at least it should, i know sobrang nagoosebumps ako! d ba,imogen?

trinjy: seems like wala nga silang gender but no...they tried to fix that up by putting these stupid looking antennae to "help" us differentiate...
  • Now that meron ng violence watch on chidren's television, horror naman brought to you via the teletubbies. one look is sure to scare the living daylights out of anybody...well at least it should, i know sobrang nagoosebumps ako! d ba,imogen?

trinjy: seems like wala nga silang gender but no...they tried to fix that up by putting these stupid looking antennae to "help" us differentiate...
  • Kung 'yung two year old sis ko takot sa kanila, eh. What does that say about their appeal to kids.