Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General

Have you ever really watched the AQUARIUM CHANNEL?

Have you tried just staring at the aquarium in your tv? Ano naiisip nyo don? Do you think it's a waste of time?

Comments

• Yes I sometimes flick my remote to that channel...its good therapy for stressed ppl like me hehehehe

[This message has been edited by StJames (edited 04-09-2000).]
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I do. I find it relaxing ;)

[This message has been edited by uptowngirl (edited 04-09-2000).]
  • yup, most of the time. inaasar nga ako lagi ng best friend ko abt it e, kasi fave channel ko daw yun! coz usually, doon ako lagi nagsto-stop pag nagcha-channel surf ako! i find it relaxing and wala lang, sarap lang nila titigan ;):p
  • terapin41.jpg

minsan nanunuod ako ... kapag wala na talagang magandang palabas...very soothing naman siya eh :)
  • hay naku! my sibs and I watch it kasi we find the fishes nakakatawa. mukhang fake yung iba! huhulaan namin yung fake sa totoo. :D
  • ZenZen PExer
    Uh huh, I had this fish phase so I just stared at the kinds of fishes the Aquarium channel had. :p
  • Watched the Aquarium Channel? LOL! :)

I try to at times, but I just don't see the fun in watching the fishies go around in circles.

Slightly off-topic, but I heard somewhere that the aquarium that's being viewed is the Zobel's. True or not? :)
  • :cool:
  • I think the Aquarium Channel is meant to act as "PROPS." I mean, when you have visitors, and you don't want your living room to be that boring, you usually keep the TV on, right? Well, the Aquarium Channel allows you to do that without being obstructive...

That's just what I think... PROPS! :)
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Meron pa pala no'n? Which channel (Sky)? Used to be 20 diba? When they were still at 20, it had really good sound (music). That's why I tuned in.
  • i find that channel relaxing... nakakatuwa rin yung mga fish... :D
  • yeh i watched it nung nasa channel 20 pa sya.....minsan trip-trip lang, pag late na late na at wala ng mapanood i put that aquarium channel in my tv and voila! just seeing the fishes making "langoy" inaantok na agad ako! hehehe :D: one time nga eh, when i was really depressed/mad about something tuned the tv there and guess what?? the fishes made me laugh! nakakatuwa and yes its very realxing talaga! :cool:
  • yeh i watched it nung nasa channel 20 pa sya.....minsan trip-trip lang, pag late na late na at wala ng mapanood i put that aquarium channel in my tv and voila! just seeing the fishes making "langoy" inaantok na agad ako! hehehe :D: one time nga eh, when i was really depressed/mad about something tuned the tv there and guess what?? the fishes made me laugh! nakakatuwa and yes its very realxing talaga! :cool:
  • no. had to cut my toe nails pa e
    :rolleyes:
  • yah! i agree, if u feel really stressed the A.C. is really relaxing just to watch the fishies swim back and forth also the music is stress relieving too. :)