Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

What's the difference between Japanese and American animation?

2»

Comments

• may intro and a bit of comparison on japanese and american animation na video akong nakita sa isang hentai video. ill try to write it down here if i have the time.

hulk, thanks for the info...
  • onwilsonwils PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Nobody ever dies in an American cartoon.

They get shot, hit by trucks, fall from ravines but they keep on coming back. To me, that constitutes even more danger to kids watching them than say a violent movie.

The kids will not be able to distinguish which action would kill or maim. To them, nothing hurts or kills just like in the cartoons.
  • the only difference i see is the location kung san gnawa yung cartoons... either japan or USA.. parepareho lang yan sakin.. cartoons parin yan lahat yan! GIjoe or the simpsons can be as good or even much better than like rurounikenshin or evangelion....
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Maganda rin naman ang Western animation all they need to improve is the story or plot of each titles,for example yung X-men maganda ang plot nya pati yung Spiderman dati kasi medyo cheesy pa pero nag improve naman sya in a way,Spawn also has a good story line except for the film that one was a flop for me, dinaan lang sa graphics.For example if you have read the Infinity Series ng marvel at yung X-cutioner's song ng X-men you will notice that the story has got so deep and the story wasn't really a kiddie stuff but I have read that when I was in highschool then but it made sense for me because the story evovled and with the appearance of Onslaught and the WhiteQueen being the new mentor of the new mutants Marvel have somehow shown that they have guts to match the Japanese,but over all , I would say that Japanese animation is still ahead by a mile.
  • onwilsonwils PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by master_deej
    the only difference i see is the location kung san gnawa yung cartoons... either japan or USA.. parepareho lang yan sakin.. cartoons parin yan lahat yan! GIjoe or the simpsons can be as good or even much better than like rurounikenshin or evangelion....

Just like you said, they could be. Which means to say they still suck.