COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

is winnie the pooh gay or what?

totoo ba na gay si winnie the pooh kse kalalaking bear sumusuot ng hanging shirt.

wala lang, just curious.

Comments

• bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    hey, sis makulit...
    accdg. to my friends, bading nga daw coz he wears a red hanging shirt... and the way he smiles.. parang coy ang dating.. pero cute sha!!
  • uptowngirluptowngirl Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    weird nga ni Pooh...I think dapat i-ban siya kasi he or she causes confusion among kids kung gay siya or not, hehehe! ;)
  • wAgKaNgMaKuLiTwAgKaNgMaKuLiT Unregistered PExer
    bad influence talaga yon! hehehe...
    talagang b.i.! pano kung magaya ang mga bata sa kanya? baka lumaking bading ang mga kids!
  • CyCy Registered User PExer
    LOL
    haaay naku! uptowngirl, agree ako sayo.
  • TommYGirLTommYGirL Member PExer
    yup... b.i. nga si pooh coz he doesn't even wear any thing below... hehehehe :):p

[This message has been edited by TommYGirL (edited 12-27-1999).]
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    OH NO!!! what if gayahin yon ng mga kids?

check this out...

1. kids will see Pooh without undies and imitate him
    2. they'll wear hanging shirts
    3. the weather is cold
    4. baka magka infections ang kids due to the humidity etc. etc...
    5. if they're too sensitive, baka mamaya magkasakit sila and if they do...
    6. R.I.P.

oh no!!!
  • MeijiMeiji oxymoron & gadfly PExer
    bLaCk: ang morbid mo naman :)
    you're hilarious black!
  • bunnybunny s p u n k y PExer
    Yes i happen to believe that Winnie the Pooh is GAY
    What's with the hanging shirt? tapos sobrang love pa niya si Christopher Robin...ugghhh
    hehehe...
    actually, lahat ata sila bading, well except for Christopher Robin (unless nahahawa na rin siya). matanong ko nga, si Piglet ba ay babae o lalake? Sobrang pink kasi niya eh...tapos si Eeyore? ano ba yun? kulay blue nga pero may ribbon naman sa tail? ang weirdo talaga ng mga characters ng Winnie-the-Pooh --- bad influence talaga! at least si Tigger mukhang lalake talaga!
    eto sigurado ako...yun "Hundred Acre Wood", yun forest...
    ...di bading.

devil.gif
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I don't think so. Baka trendy lang ang hanging shirt for guys when Pooh was created. I think he's just a male na malambing.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Yeah, Porky Pig doesn't wear any pants either. I think that since we're old already, we see these 'bad' things. Come to think of it, there's something wrong with almost all the cartoon shows. Popeye, though noble in trying to promote vegetables, is very violent. The show also encourages fighting over a girl. Looney tunes is too morbid, Wile E. Coyote is always involved in an accident. Donald Duck doesn't wear any pants too, right? (Not sure, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Point is, I think we give too much meaning to what we see, 'cause we're old already. But, I'm worried too because kids will surely imitate these cartoon characters (Winnie the Pooh and the rest). Now how do we deal with that?
    Ira: ganon?
    CaRaMBa: ganon din?

[This message has been edited by wAgKaNgMaKuLiT (edited 12-28-1999).]
  • WangieWangie Member PExer
    waaaaaaaahhhhhh......i love winnie the pooh pa naman!!!!!!!! nasira yung wholesome image ko with the things written here..........

hehe...

seriously, i loved winnie the pooh because the values it instills in kids (i have a little brother and used to watch it with him a lot) is one of friendship and love. the animals in the huundred acre wood would sacrifice A LOT because they love the others. so what if all of them are guys? the point isn't for kids to think about their genders....they don't even think of that! they think about what they see that strikes them as funny. kaya nga ginawang hayop sila, para alam ng mga bata na hindi dapat gayahin. if Christopher Robin were naked, THEN we complain. but this is a BEAR!

gracious! if we were sooooooooo critical of everything showing in cartoons, we're taking away the basic innocence that surrounds why these exist in the first place.

but honestly now, cartoons have existed for generationS already. and i believe kids really go through a stage where they do imitate what they see LITERALLY. but they grow out of it.

• IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Wait....if we think Winnie the Pooh's gay because of his/her/its outfit, eh paano pa si Kermit the Frog, hubo't hubad na, may ruffles pa sa leeg? Point is, we can put meanings on each and every character even when there is none, because of changing times and beliefs. In the earlier times, men are more dandified and effeminate in their actions, and there's no stigma involved in that. However, if men acted the way they acted during the 19th and early 20th century, baka mabugbog na sila ng fathers nila.
  • silahis nga si winnie the pooh noh?! boy nga ba sha or girl? & the name doesn't really help in proving his "masculinity" if he is indeed male...nevertheless, this won't keep me from liking this cutieful bear...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file