Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Marriage No Longer Consumed

I read sa Inquirer about a man who was smitten by a lady who sat beside him sa plane. Apparently married guy sya na no sex with his wife for 20 years. Similar case as mine. If meron po sa inyong may parehong dilemma, can you share your own story please?

Comments

• takumi18takumi18 PEx Rookie ⭐
    baka bading.
  • hindi naman po. meron din akong mga kilalang closet queens. lalake naman sya. it seems na hindi lang ako ang may ganung sitwasyon so i want to know.
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Iyan ba talaga ang gusto mong malaman o ang totoong tanong mo ay, kung sapat na rason ba yan para maghanap ka ng magsasatisfy ng needs mo?
  • naghahanap ba ko ng magsasatisfy sa needs ko? no. i don't.

i am asking what i want to ask. no hidden agenda. i am really interested in the stories of people in the same situation as i am in. same as the guy i mentioned.
  • takumi18takumi18 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Alam mo mahirap sagutin yan tanong mo, kasi ako hindi ko kayang hindi makipag sex ng higit sa 4 days. Pwede lang tayo mag speculate, maaring hirap na tayuan mister mo. Pwede namang tabang na tabang na sya sa iyo at iba naman ang gusto nya maaring lalake or another woman. Baka naman ikaw ang may pproblema, maaring hindi ka na attractive sa asawa mo. Why not talk to him, asawa mo naman yan. Para mapag usapan nyo kung paano nyo mabubuhay ulit ang alab. Baka third wheel lang ang hinahanap ni mister, lol!
  • Kent_21OKent_21O Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    callmeleah wrote: »
    naghahanap ba ko ng magsasatisfy sa needs ko? no. i don't.

i am asking what i want to ask. no hidden agenda. i am really interested in the stories of people in the same situation as i am in. same as the guy i mentioned.

I'm sure, hindi 20 years ago ang last sexual encounter ni mister mo :glee:

Matanong lang kita ate, how can you last not having s3x for years? Isn't it abnormal for a girl not to crave for s3x for that long? When was the last time? And how do you mitigate the cravings?

I can't answer your question I'm sorry. Even before I got married, meron akong s3x quota na atleast one in every 3 months :lol: Pretty much the same frequency now that I'm married. I can't last more than 3 months not having warm pus$y that wraps me.
  • Kent_21OKent_21O Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Pero I think it all boils down to attraction. Pag wala talagang attraction, paano magsi-s3x?

Attraction is not just about physical attraction. Talk dirty sometimes to your husband. I for instance, I get sexually attracted when girl gets naughty :glee:

I can't judge couple who are in the same boat as you. Baka mas may priority na ibang bagay, or wala talagang oras. For moms na stay at home, mostly busy sa kids at sa household chores. Pag working mom, busy naman sa work. Same with husbands. Tell us you and your husband's profile TS.
  • J05J05 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    callmeleah wrote: »
    naghahanap ba ko ng magsasatisfy sa needs ko? no. i don't.

^^
    Hi Leah,

A have several close married girl-friends and the nearest one to answer your question possible 1 or 2 of my very good friend. She got 2 kids both are grown-ups and in college, she is working full time and Hubby was working in other country. She confess to me that they are not having it right after giving birth to the youngest which is now age 22. She's not willing to have it and she feels it was degrading and dirty to have it with his man, the one she married. From the past, I think she just have it for the sake of getting pregnant and have 2 kids and now she fulfills it and it's time to switch off this human desires, she doesn't care if the hubby will have that deeds with other woman as long as he sends money back to her.
  • PatriciaO7PatriciaO7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    S?x lang ba ang wala sa inyo? Lahat compatible naman?may kakilala akong ganun eh. Parehas naman silang may time sa isat isa, sa bed wala. Yung guy may collection ng mga ***** pa.
  • tidgetidge PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ kunwari pang may kilala... ikaw yan e :lol:
  • clarify ko lang po 30+ pa lang kami ni husband

thanks for those who responded na they cannot relate. i know my situation is not ordinary.

i used to want proving that i am still attractive and full of sex appeal but i am already tired of that, i just conceded that it would not change anything and accepted the situation.

i know myself and i am confident enough of what i am.

just let me know of any stories. hopefully from one man here.
  • PatriciaO7 wrote: »
    S?x lang ba ang wala sa inyo? Lahat compatible naman?may kakilala akong ganun eh. Parehas naman silang may time sa isat isa, sa bed wala. Yung guy may collection ng mga ***** pa.

lahat okay naman. we both love travelling.
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    di uusap toh...

post pic ka muna TS.. :naughty3: