COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Who would you like to see Piolo Pascual paired with in a movie?

KandyKane1616KandyKane1616 sinfully delicious PExer
I don't know if this has been asked in this forum before, so here I am asking.

I think that Piolo Pascual is a great actor, moreso than most of the young filipino actors in the business. And honestly, I hate to see him identified with a particular actress, because I think he can stand on his merit. However, if he were to be paired with another actress (rather than Judy Ann Santos <--- I can't stand her!!), who would you like to see him in a movie with?

Thanks peeps...!!!

Comments

• strangebrewstrangebrew Member PExer
    cguro si eric quizon...
  • eweyskieweyski converted PExer
    bagay sa kanya si jericho rosales hehehehehe kasi lalaking lalaki si echo kaya bagay sila eheheheh
  • :rotfl: natumbok mo, strangebrew!

It's so strange that even if Piolo is a serious actor,good one at that, the idea that he's gay still overshadows him. tsk, tsk,tsk...
  • eto serious... siguro si Kristine Hermosa... kasi lagi kong nababasa na nagagandahan si Piolo kay Kristine eh... pwede sila mag-share ng beauty tips sa shooting
  • nakuponakupo Member PExer
    1) Claudine Barretto - they're both sexy on screen.
    2) Maricel Soriano - paired already w/ "Mila" but the movie was not d right projecy for them. ung partnership nila has the "allure" since Maricel's face is very flexible.
    3) Dawn Zulueta
    4) Gretchen Barretto
    5) Khristine Hermosa
    6) Assunta de Rossi
  • mintymalonemintymalone The dynamite PExer
    Cogie Domingo:D
  • papa_monpapa_mon Member PExer
    One great thing about Piolo is even though some people tend to destroy him, a lot more love his being a true Gentleman...Tahimik na naghahanapbuhay at walang halong yabang sa katawan kaya naman pinagpapala ng nasa itaas.

It would be an interesting film if he is featured with the following:

Donita Rose (luckily they have a movie now NINE MORNINGS)
    Regine Velasquez (hope they do one)
    Sharon Cuneta (or KC?)
    a film with Nora Aunor...a very serious one (he could help her salvage her career.)
    Vilma Santos (though he is one of the sons in their film DEKADA 70)
    Maricel Soriano (a better film than MILA)
    Gretchen Barretto
    Dawn Zulueta
  • KandyKane1616KandyKane1616 sinfully delicious PExer
    Originally posted by papa_mon
    One great thing about Piolo is even though some people tend to destroy him, a lot more love his being a true Gentleman...Tahimik na naghahanapbuhay at walang halong yabang sa katawan kaya naman pinagpapala ng nasa itaas.

It would be an interesting film if he is featured with the following:

Donita Rose (luckily they have a movie now NINE MORNINGS)
    Regine Velasquez (hope they do one)
    Sharon Cuneta (or KC?)
    a film with Nora Aunor...a very serious one (he could help her salvage her career.)
    Vilma Santos (though he is one of the sons in their film DEKADA 70)
    Maricel Soriano (a better film than MILA)
    Gretchen Barretto
    Dawn Zulueta

I completely agree with you papa_mon!! I find him super humble and his sweetness and kindness seems genuine. And I agree too that sana, he does a movie with Regine Velasquez, Sharon Cuneta, Dawn Zulueta and maybe, Vina Morales....:)
  • |ostsou||ostsou| ~Pazuzu~ PExer
    Regine Velasquez!
  • MsJoelleMsJoelle JoongBo Bubblezzang &#48120;&#49528; PExer
    Regine Velasquez
    Dawn Zulueta
    Dina Bonnevie
  • noodle15noodle15 ---- PExer
    Regine Velasquez
  • Boy_TumadorBoy_Tumador Banned by Admin PExer
    roderick paulate!!!!1

hahaha laff trip
  • anubayananubayan Member PExer
    Kristine hermosa! Tingin ko bagay din sila.
  • FLY_GTiFLY_GTi Member PExer
    Ogie Diaz
  • Originally posted by anubayan
    Kristine hermosa! Tingin ko bagay din sila.

Oo nga eh... tingin ko talaga bagay sila ni Kristine Hermosa or pwede rin si Claudine Barretto... sana i-try ng ABS na i-pair kahit sa MMK sina Claudine and Piolo...
  • fennfenn Member PExer
    Marami akong nakikitang possible storylines for a Regine Velasquez - Piolo Pascual tandem.

I think this tandem is a sure hit at mape-preserve ang winning streak ni Regine.
  • nakuponakupo Member PExer
    I forgot to include Regine Velasquez. I also like her. She reigns, dahlin! I heard that Piolo is currently doing a movie with Donita Rose. Pero parang walang chemistry sila, feeling ko lang ha, i dont know why.
  • iluvjdgiluvjdg Member PExer
    Originally posted by nakupo
    I forgot to include Regine Velasquez. I also like her. She reigns, dahlin! I heard that Piolo is currently doing a movie with Donita Rose. Pero parang walang chemistry sila, feeling ko lang ha, i dont know why.

Let's wait and see... hindi pa natin nakikita onscreen sina Donita and Piolo... pero I heard na crush ni Piolo si Donita and si Donita kinikilig din kay Piolo ha... kita ko sa CinemaOne.
  • kikay_mekikay_me Member PExer
    Originally posted by iluvjdg

Let's wait and see... hindi pa natin nakikita onscreen sina Donita and Piolo... pero I heard na crush ni Piolo si Donita and si Donita kinikilig din kay Piolo ha... kita ko sa CinemaOne.

really??? anu sabi dun... ininterview ba cila?
  • kikay_mekikay_me Member PExer
    Originally posted by iluvjdg

really??? uy anu sabi dun sa cinema one?... ininterview ba cila? pakuwento naman... thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file