COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

UBP UnionBank Credit Cards (Sinulid 2)

CRAZY4MCCRAZY4MC I Don't - 02032017 PExer

The Union Bank of the Philippines, Inc. more commonly known as UnionBank, is one of the largest banks in the Philippines, ranking seventh in terms of assets after its successful merger with smaller competitor International Exchange Bank.

UnionBank is divided into the following subsidiaries and affiliates:

UnionBank Credit Cards

CitySavings Bank

First Union Direct

First Union Plans

UBP Capital Corporation

Union Properties

UnionBank is known for some notable firsts in the Philippine banking industry, which are listed below:

·     UnionBank started the Philippines's first bank website

·     UnionBank pioneered online banking in the Philippines

·     UnionBank also started the Philippines's first electronic savings account, the EON Cyber Account. The EON program also brought the advent of electronic checking in the Philippines.

·     It currently carries the first ATM card brand (eon) in the country that is recognized and usable by PayPal. It also has minimal maintenance requirements.

·     It is the first Universal Bank in the country to be certified with PCI DSS version 3.2.

Unang Sinulid: 
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508961

Comments

• Ducati_DiavelDucati_Diavel PEX Big Boss PExer
    UB3.png

Union Bank GetGo Credit Card

Apply here.
  • Strong7PowerStrong7Power Member PEx Moderator
    Bakit ka po gumagawa ng maraming threads at sobrang specific sa isang card type lang?

Wala masyadong pumapansin sa ginagawa mong threads.

Each bank has its own thread.
    Bakit ka po gumagawa ng maraming threads at sobrang specific sa isang card type lang?

Wala masyadong pumapansin sa ginagawa mong threads.

Each bank has its own thread.

If you have some issues, kindly raise it to the moderators. They are the one who decides which is right or wrong. Not you.

I'm just doing my regular posting here.
    UB2.png
  • edgenikeedgenike See me Rollin' they Hatin' ✭✭
    If you have some issues, kindly raise it to the moderators. They are the one who decides which is right or wrong. Not you.

I'm just doing my regular posting here.

actually Boss, hate to say this but we have Unionbank Credit Card Thread po. There is no need to make another Unionbank Thread. I think there is a forum rules po.
    edgenike wrote: »
    actually Boss, hate to say this but we have Unionbank Credit Card Thread po. There is no need to make another Unionbank Thread. I think there is a forum rules po.

Sorry, but II don't seem to understand what you are saying here.

With all due respect the thread title Unionbank Credit Card and Union Bank - Cebu Pacific GetGo Credit Card which I think is not identical and different from each other.

Don't lecture me about thread rules, I know the rules that's why I respect the rules and abide by the rules.

If I dont abide to PEX rules then this thread I created would be immediately deleted by the moderators.

Just ike Strong7Power, if you have some issues, kindly raise it to the moderators. They are the one who decides which is right or wrong. Not you. :rotflmao:
    image.png
    Credit Card is enclosed in a black envelope.

UB2.jpg

Inside the black envelope you will find the credit card, and the GetGo card enclosed in a black brochure.

UB1.jpg
    Image.jpg
    Image_2.jpg
  • Congratulations! Your new Cebu Pacific GetGo Credit Card rewards you with a lifetime waiver of annual fees. Start using your card so you can [#]FlyForFreeFaster[/#] to any Cebu Pacific destination using your GetGo points.

For any questions, you may call or email Customer Service:

- Call us at (02)841-8600 or our domestic toll free (PLDT) 1-800-1888-2277

- Email us at [email protected]

Hi.. Does this mean approved?
  • eamph12eamph12 Member PExer
    kidpro2011 wrote: »
    Congratulations! Your new Cebu Pacific GetGo Credit Card rewards you with a lifetime waiver of annual fees. Start using your card so you can [#]FlyForFreeFaster[/#] to any Cebu Pacific destination using your GetGo points.

Yes, ganyan din natanggap ko. kelan mo natanggap yan? Try to call their hotline to verify as well. But ganyan ang nareceive kong email and upon verification, approved na raw. Ginagawa palang yung physical card kaya di pa Makita sa system yung other info ng card.
  • jumag27jumag27 Member PExer
    eamph12 wrote: »
    Yes, ganyan din natanggap ko. kelan mo natanggap yan? Try to call their hotline to verify as well. But ganyan ang nareceive kong email and upon verification, approved na raw. Ginagawa palang yung physical card kaya di pa Makita sa system yung other info ng card.
    Panu mag request into getgo platinum
  • Le_DauphinLe_Dauphin Member PExer
    jumag27 wrote: »

GetGo Platinum from?
  • eamph12eamph12 Member PExer
    Hi,

Ask ko lang po yung GetGo ba na Gold or Yellow ang color, considered as Gold ba sya sa Union Bank or parang classic lang since wala GetGo Classic? Thanks.
  • sesshomarusesshomaru Member PExer
    Congratulations! Your new Cebu Pacific GetGo Credit Card rewards you with a lifetime waiver of annual fees. Start using your card so you can [#]FlyForFreeFaster[/#] to any Cebu Pacific destination using your GetGo points.

Hi? Ilang days yung naging process nya? TIA
    image.jpg

Yes, you are already approved. Congratulations.
    jumag27 wrote: »

Apply here
    eamph12 wrote: »
    Hi,

Ask ko lang po yung GetGo ba na Gold or Yellow ang color, considered as Gold ba sya sa Union Bank or parang classic lang since wala GetGo Classic? Thanks.

There are only (3) cards currently being offered

Cebu Pacific GetGo Debit Card by UnionBank -- (Debit Card)
    Cebu Pacific GetGo Credit Card by UnionBank -- (No idea if this is gold)
    Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Credit Card by UnionBank -- (Platinum)

You can check here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file