UBP UnionBank Credit Cards (Sinulid 2)
The Union Bank of the Philippines, Inc. more commonly known as UnionBank, is one of the largest banks in the Philippines, ranking seventh in terms of assets after its successful merger with smaller competitor International Exchange Bank.
UnionBank is divided into the following subsidiaries and affiliates:
UnionBank Credit Cards
First Union Direct
First Union Plans
UBP Capital Corporation
UnionBank is known for some notable firsts in the Philippine banking industry, which are listed below:
· UnionBank started the Philippines's first bank website
· UnionBank pioneered online banking in the Philippines
· UnionBank also started the Philippines's first electronic savings account, the EON Cyber Account. The EON program also brought the advent of electronic checking in the Philippines.
· It currently carries the first ATM card brand (eon) in the country that is recognized and usable by PayPal. It also has minimal maintenance requirements.
· It is the first Universal Bank in the country to be certified with PCI DSS version 3.2.
Unang Sinulid: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508961