COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Studio 23's GROSSE POINTE

Boy_TumadorBoy_Tumador Banned by Admin PExer
from the production of Sex and the City another comedy series to be on Studio 23.. every sunday 8:30pm )i think)

Comments

• homeBuddyhomeBuddy Member PExer
    i have been waiting for this show for so long!!! mga last year pa...even before it got cancelled!

anyways, it looks soooo funny...for those of you who have no idea what it's about, it's a behind-the-scenes look at a fictional teen tv show called Grosse Pointe (ala Beverly Hills 90210, Dawson's, Young Americans, etc.)...we get to see what happens behind the camera lens...and spoofs of our fave teen shows...kakatawa! syempre, created by Darren Star of BH90210 and SATC......
  • c_lo2004c_lo2004 Member PExer
    personally i hate this show...at first it was all interesting in the beginnin but the stories got so overbored... i don't hate it, it' s just i don't recommend it...iin my experience watching this show, t's sort of cheesy and after a while you'll get bored and never watch it again... so u are still feel free to watch it...it's just my opinion that's all...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file