Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

best lookin commercial models who aren't actors/actresses

so who do u think? it's ok if u dunno the name, just know the commercial

Comments

• IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    For males: The guy in an old Close-Up commercial wearing a neon green ski outfit. He also came out in a Magnolia Drumstick ad.

For females: That girl sa Secret antiperspirant--the one wearing red who's supposed to be a working girl. She previously came out in a napkin commercial, where she was lying on a sofa.

[This message has been edited by Ira (edited 11-25-1999).]
  • Phoemela Barranda, Phoemela Barranda and Phoemela Barramda. She's the girl in Aga's Selecta commercial before, is now Extraderm's face, and the object of Wille Revillame's affection.
  • MaverickMaverick PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    si christina garcia (tama ba spelling?), cute and sophisticated ang dating.
  • ung daniella sa pepsi commercial ni jao...
    si cristina garcia ba un? ok cya ah!!

of cors..nicole hernandez of secret commercial...

and joanna dizon of close-up, grabe cute tlaga!!

:-P
  • Nicole Hernandez (of Secret, Camay, etc...)and Rexy Hernandez (of the Whisper ad nung late 1997)... the one with her posing with different clothes in front of a mirror tapos she goes to a rock band concert... :)
  • hands down.. Cristina Garcia!!!
  • BarokBarok PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sino yung lumabas sa Ponds commercial...scenario: may set of friends siya na takot makita ng boys dahil lahat sila tinitighiyawat....tapos nakakita sila uli ng boys tapos nagtatakbo, tapos sa sobrang panic nakapasok sila sa shower room ng boys....
  • DANIEL D. from Germany...
    danielD_on.jpg
    :heartful:
  • sa girls, si joanna ann dizon! ?
    sana kasingganda ko sya! :spinstar:
  • Phoem and Willy? are they together?...

Err.. he's old...

Someone pls refresh my memory...ano ba yung "Daniella" commercial ni Jao? I cant remember it!!

Oh yeah.. I think Nicole Hernandez is pretty... and the unknown girl sa Mcdo commercial... yung nag order and she has "lolo's" pic in her wallet..

does Isabel Roces have any commercials? I like her too..

sorry wala akong maisip na guy eh..
  • Originally posted by mahreeyell
    does Isabel Roces have any commercials? I like her too..

Yup, current commercials: Nescafe (silent LQ of boy and girl), Block and White (yung nasa car sya, tapos maiitim yung elbows nya) and Nestle Yogourt (she's the angel).
  • kulantrokulantro PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    the girl sa PLDT Vibe commercial, yung nakawhite.. kakatunaw ngumiti..
  • TJ Trinidad is really cute, he used to be my classmate in one of my computer classes way back in college (DLSU). He did lots of commercials already Close-Up, San Miguel, etc.
  • TJ TRINIDAD :lovesigh: How old is he, belle?
  • yeah TJ Trinidad is so manly.
    The close-up boy dati na ngayon ay lumabas din sa Vaseline.
    he has gray eyes. :)
  • Jennifer Rockett - Skin White commercial - yung may masquerade ball.
  • nicole hernandez, cristina garcia, michelle teves, bianca araneta ... :inluv:

lately.. si stephanie, the girl in the new PLDT commercial.. yung vibe... :inluv:
  • yung sa ponds commercial na girl. ganito ang scenario: isa syang bridesmaid/maid of honor(?) tapos napatitig sa kanya yung groom then nung napansin yata ng bride eh nasampal yung groom tapos napangiti yung bridesmaid.

ano name nya? i think she's pretty. and nicole hernandez is pretty too.:)

sa boys, yung si TJ trinidad. meron pa iba pero nakalimutan ko.:glee:
  • chloe15chloe15 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    PLDT Vibe girl (yung naka sleeveless)
    Master Eskinol guy (yung thoughtful daw)
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    handsdown TJ Trinindad! Swatch days palang crush ko na :lovesigh: