COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Rat Race!!!!!!!

Grabe, pinatawa ako ng mahigit isang oras! At okey din ang ending niya with the concert of Smash Mouth! Me nakapanood na ba dito?

Comments

• xouxou Member PExer
    kakatawa talaga!:D
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg Smell My Face!!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yup. Napanood ko siya during my flight. Okay naman siya. Nakakatawa. :)

It starred Rowan Atkinson, Cuba Gooding, and Whoopi Goldberg. And yes, Smash Mouth also appeared in the end of the movie.
  • jaypogijaypogi hmm... pogi ba talaga? PExer
    i thought it kind of waste of time movie pero when i watched it.... I kept from laughing ang laughing.......... until the end coz I wanna know who will get the money............

I LOVE THE LUCY's with GOODDING
    and SMASMOUTH concert.............

"HEY NOW YOUR A ROCK STAR" kinanta nila.........

this is TWO enormous THUMBS UP for me.......
  • frenzyfrenzy Certified PExAdik PExer
    Sobrang aliw ang movie. Whoopi Goldberg's the best! *okay*

*pexadik*
  • 11# UST_guard'9811# UST_guard'98 Camp Lejeune PExer
    saw it when i was at Atlantic City.... very funny... downloading right now then ship it to my marine brother... who's really bored at his camp....

---
    Semper Fi
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    one of my greatest regrets was not seeing this movie. all of my all-time favorite comedians were there: whoopi goldberg, rowan atkinson....and of course, my most favorite among the favorites kathy najimi. i might rent it one of these weekends!!!

:heart:
  • bing2xbing2x Lavander&Lilac PExer
    I've seen it and YES! I enjoyed it.
    It was a fun movie :up:

:heartgrl:
  • GaiNaX_mEmOGaiNaX_mEmO BoKyO MaMbObOsO PExer
    nakakatawa yung movie. i got the dvd nga eh. sobrang kengkoy yung si mr. bean doon!!:D
  • JoYcE`TiKJoYcE`TiK Member PExer
    rented it last week. funny movie. hated the end though.
  • SpartanSpartan Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sounding like a broken record:

The movie was very good except the end. Who came up with that? Feed the children?! Whatever! The movie was about greed. I wouldn't be happy if I lost that money if I was so close to it. Some funny and greedy character should have gotten it.
  • master_deejmaster_deej RetroDeej!!! PExer
    tawang tawa ako sa part yung matabang guy naging hitler... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • TharakiTharaki Webmaster PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by jaypogi
    i thought it kind of waste of time movie pero when i watched it.... I kept from laughing ang laughing.......... until the end coz I wanna know who will get the money............

I LOVE THE LUCY's with GOODDING
    and SMASMOUTH concert.............

"HEY NOW YOUR A ROCK STAR" kinanta nila.........

this is TWO enormous THUMBS UP for me.......

All Star yong title, yong ginamit din sa Sherk...
  • katkat GHeTTo bOOty PExer
    Originally posted by master_deej
    tawang tawa ako sa part yung matabang guy naging hitler... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    :toofunny: sobrang tawa rin ako sa part na yan!

laugh trip talaga... kaaliw!
  • shallowshallow Ghost of Ian Rush PExer
    hahaha! yeh! i thought i was gonna burst watching Jon Lovitz as Hitler. the film was good for lots of yuks but the ending totally ruined whatever good thoughts i had.
  • i_love_bluei_love_blue loves surprises! PExer
    the first part was boring and shallow..pro as it progressed...sobrang laugh trip!!!! :lol: gus2 ko tlga si Mr. Bean!!!! sha lang tlga ang reason ko why i watched it and grabe...galing din yung kina Whoopi eh...sobrang adventure silang lahat...sobrang whooooaaaa!!! :D

i thought the ending was very touching and imparted a moral lesson... a selfish ambition turned to be a generous and heroic act

galing din ng ending...the concert....!!!!
  • StompStomp Jedi Knight PEx Rookie ⭐
    Yeah, the Jon Lovitz part was hilarious! I watched it with my ex and i was actually crying out of laughter! I couldnt breathe!! (and that rarely happens to me these days)

That and the heart sequence with Atkinson.

Btw, where on earth did that Bean-is-dead rumor come from???
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by crybabymaki
    one of my greatest regrets was not seeing this movie. all of my all-time favorite comedians were there: whoopi goldberg, rowan atkinson....and of course, my most favorite among the favorites kathy najimi. i might rent it one of these weekends!!!

just rented it right now!!! funny talaga :glee: disappointed lang talaga ako kasi nga, as ive said, my fave kathy najimi, who played the wife of john lovitz, didnt get any chance to show how really funny she is.

loved the movie just the same *okay*

• jaypogijaypogi hmm... pogi ba talaga? PExer
    DA BEST:viking:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file