Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Are there actually local young stars that you like??

Dumb question, I know. But it seems like all I see when it comes to replies to topics about local young stars, you all seem to unanimously hate the person. Take note that I am not generalizing, I am just observing. So, here's the question, do you like any young local stars? Why or why not?

Comments

• Konti lang ang gusto kong local young stars...

Angelu de Leon...because even after what she went through in life, she still was able to bounce back and show that she is a good actress. she's also loves her fans...

Rico Yan...because he is so cute!!! and he still exudes a sosyal image even if he's in showbiz....

Mylene Dizon...wala lang, I just like her. ever since she started, iba na ang dating niya sa akin. hindi baduy...
  • wala.......wala..........wala.......wala......wala........wala.........wala........wala.......wala........wala........ugh..........ugh...... ....ugh........ugh........ugh........ugh.........
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Kate (or is it Kaye?) Abad. She's pretty in a Pinay sort of way, and surprisingly talented for her age.
  • ditto, Ira... Kaye is really talented... pretty rin sha...

uh.. i agree din with kiray.. i like Mylene Dizon.. she's pretty.. and kinda sophisticated... simple and mysterious.. i like Rico Yan din...
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Dingdong Dantes forever! Mwahahaha :D
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    I like the way Cheska Garcia looks, does that count?
  • Mylene Dizon - from Gimik till ngayon
    Rico Yan - frozen delight na nga lang
    Diether
    LJ Moreno
    Checa Garcia
  • Kiray: I like Rico Yan too, he can act and its sad that he doesn't get that much exposure nowadays. Mylene Dizon...hmm. As long as she doesn't sing, then she's a thumbs up for me.

Ira: Yeah, Kaye is really pretty and she looks very Filipina, but I dislike the way she acts. She tends to overreact. But at least, marunong sya, di tulad ng iba dyan...

I think the girl who acts as a kontrabida in the Gimik (the kids version) show can act pretty well...she's so good she was able to annoy the heck out of me! When it comes to young singers, I think that girl who sang that song "Kaba" has potential. She's very natural and I rarely get to see a music video in where the director relies on the singer's own abilities to give life to the video rather than mask everything with the use of special effects. Si Champagne Morales...ok din, as long as she doesn't smile...
  • Meron naman syempre.
    Yung babaeng contra-bida sa tv series ni jolina...mukhang magaling eh..in the Cheri Gil mode.

Si KRISTINE HERMOSA!!!! Grabe ang ganda!!!!!
    nagmukhang panget sina Cheska pag katabi sya...

Sa mga lalaki...di ko alam kung counted ito as young star ha pero Victor Neri has the charisma!!! May dating!

At yung kasama ni Cesar Montano sa Muro Ami...konting linis na lang sa acting ok na rin.
    As for the pa-cute boys....magaling talaga dati yung gwapings...ngayon mukhang walang tatagal eh...lalo na si Onemig....sana yung utol na lang nya...mas magaling yun. Si Onemig di marunong umarte eh
  • diether ocampo... next richard gomez in the making... dapat si jomari sana kaso, nalihis yata ang direksyon niya...

:)
  • dondon PExer
    si kristine hermosa. ang ganda-ganda kasi, eh. at si kiray.
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    I thought kiray is old?

BTW...type mo si kiray, Don? :)
  • Sharon Cuneta
    Cesar Montano
    Dawn Zulueta
    Chin Chin Gutierrez
  • Actually, mga CRUSH ko lang sila:

Jolina Magdangal
    Antoinette Taus
    Kristine Hermosa
    Cheska Garcia
    Rica Peralejo
  • not really like but i can stand seeing them on tv...

cheska garcia
    patrick garcia
    rico yan
    claudine barretto
    antoinette taus
    janette mcbride
    jericho rosales
  • carol banawa has talent. she's simple but pretty rin. and she's not malandi.
    aiza seguerra has talent too. a lot of it.
    serena dalrymple. good actress kahit bata pa.
    marvin agustin is pleasant-faced and is not TH.
    sayang...jao mapa seems to have quit showbiz. i liked him too :)
  • claudine barretto - the best young actress in town
    antoinette taus - another young actress
    kaye abad - still another young actress
    dingdong dantes - most good-looking young actor
    rico yan - admirable in and out of showbiz
    john prats - promising young actor
  • Ann Curtis forever!!!
  • Originally posted by celeb
    carol banawa has talent. she's simple but pretty rin. and she's not malandi.
    aiza seguerra has talent too. a lot of it.
    serena dalrymple. good actress kahit bata pa.
    marvin agustin is pleasant-faced and is not TH.
    sayang...jao mapa seems to have quit showbiz. i liked him too :)

yup! i agree with you! about all of them! :)

carol banawa talaga, pretty. galing pa ng boses!!
    aiza seguerra, ganda rin ng boses, kagulat!
    serena, may talent talaga.
    marvin...nacu-cute-an nga ko sa kanya eh.
    jao? crush ko kaya siya dati! :lol:

:goon:
    kid 18
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i find promise in the six bagets in gmik, namely carlo aquino, camille prats, john prats, miko samson, stefano mori, and angelica panganiban. i can clearly see these six as the next premiere dramatic actors and actresses in philippine showbiz.

i also find cogie domingo very good looking, but i have yet to see him act.

sa mga singers naman, the female talents of asap are very promising. carol banawa, nikki valdez, jolina magdangal, rica peralejo and roselle nava. NOTE: i dont like most of them, but i need to admit that they are pretty good.