Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

Who is the Best Teletubby?

O, baka naman pati dito, mag-away pa kayo.

Comments

• laa-laa, he/she is sooooooo cute. next is po!
    (halata bang nanood pa ako ng teletubbies?!)
  • the yellow one... i dunno her... his... its name...
  • Wala kasi akong gusto sa kanila; they're so annoying. Pero sige, yung blue na lang, by virtue of his/her/its color. :)
  • gay ba sila? lalo 'yung purple. pakiliwanagan nga ako, por favor.

§inned™
  • sinned: diba si tinky winky lang ang gay?? he's the purple guy with that handbag right?? ehehehe
  • I find Po (the cute little red one) really cute! :)
  • i find Po cute

got this from e-mail of the month in Genre magazine May 1999 issue:

"7 Reasons Tinky Winky (the purple teletubbie) can't be gay:
    1. the purse doesn't match the shoes. Purple and red? i mean really, clash-o-RAMA!Besides, its a Magic Bag, not a Coach Clutch.
    2. the Teletubbies are, well...TUBBY! Everyone knows that most gay public figures try to stay in shape.(except Dom DeLuise,of course.)
    3. that headpiece. Kudos for its FABULOUS height, but it really doesn"t have much in teh way of frills--it's just a triangle. A true gay person would have accessorized it with beads and/or something frilly.
    4. he's really a bad dancer. Nuff said.
    5. the name Tinky Winky. I don't know a gay man on the planet who would go with a name like that.'HELLO,'it screams, 'i'm snall down there and I dont care who knows it!'
    6. as i recall, thanks to the Nazis, PINK is the gay color, not purple. Barney is purple.
    7. NO GENITALS! Hello, hellooooo! Teletubbies have no genitals! The Teletubbies bump their TV screens together and that's it!***-an anonymous e-mail sent to genre-***"
  • I love all of them which I know is pretty pathetic of me. Last summer kze I dont have anything better to do but watch TV so yun na addict ako sa mga TELETUBBIES.

Tinky Winky,Dipsy,Laa-Laa,Po!
  • Originally posted by Yoshi
    Wala kasi akong gusto sa kanila; they're so annoying. Pero sige, yung blue na lang, by virtue of his/her/its color. :)

E-ow! Wala namang blue don ah?

Ako lahat gusto ko. Kahit na nilalait na siyang ng buong mundo, carry lang. Aba, dahil sa teletubbies, natuto magbilang ang kapatid ko and take note, british accent siya magbilang.

:D
  • po is the cutest and my fave. :)
    laa-laa is so landi in a cute kinda way. :girl:
    dipsy is always pasikat. :bop:
    tinky winky's sexuality is still a mistery to me. :lol:
  • i like po!!! ang cute kc ng pagkared nya! tsaka maputi not like nung green! (d ko alam name nya e!)
  • Originally posted by ice_box19
    i like po!!! ang cute kc ng pagkared nya! tsaka maputi not like nung green! (d ko alam name nya e!)

dipsy name nung naka yellow green
  • Originally posted by bLaCk
    the yellow one... i dunno her... his... its name...

the yellow one is lala.
  • i dont really like anyone of them.