Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread misinformation.

Buying a second hand car at automobilico

Hi everyone, pa help naman, I just new here and I just want your not biased feedback on buying a second hand car in this store (Automobilico)
The reason I liked them because they offer an auto loan even for second hand cars, (I preferred auto loan because I don't have enough cash on hand)
so pls help me with your feed back.
What should I consider? thanks a lot
God bless

Comments

• kelunjikelunji PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mach Five wrote: »
    Hi everyone, pa help naman, I just new here and I just want your not biased feedback on buying a second hand car in this store (Automobilico)
    The reason I liked them because they offer an auto loan even for second hand cars, (I preferred auto loan because I don't have enough cash on hand)
    God bless

No opinion on Automobilico, my opinion though is getting an auto loan on a used car. I understand money is tight but buying a used car on a loan is a bad idea. Remember its an old car, now you will have to shell out money on maintenance/repairs while also shelling out for the monthly payments. Why not just get a new car on the auto loan? Some dealers (like Mazda Phils) offer free PMS for the next 3 years. Do you even really need the car?
  • Thanks for that feed back Kelunji, as I checked with our current finance status, the only car that we can afford right now is second hand cars, and yes, we need car right now, for travel convenience like in an emergency situation.
    I'll try to check on Mazda like what you've mentioned, but I hope it would fit our current budget for that.
    As I checked, automobilico has a good reputation on their second hand cars even it is auto loan. Thanks again for your input, really appreciate it :)
  • Mach Five wrote: »
    and yes, we need car right now, for travel convenience like in an emergency situation.

Teka muna. Salungat ang "travel convenience" at "emergency situation." Alin ba talaga?

Huwag ka mangungutang para bumili ng sasakyan. Depreciating asset ito. Talo ka. Mag-impok ka muna bago ka bumili!

[#]TipidPaMore[/#]
  • v_valv_val PEx Rookie ⭐
    Mach Five wrote: »
    God bless

Suggest ko din na sabihin mo kung magkano yung budget mo for the 2nd hand car. Baka may marecommend yung mga co-pexer dito na brand new na swak sa budget mo. HTH
  • May I know your budget po?
    Buying a used car might bring certain risks.
    Sometimes the amount of money you have to spend on it for after-purchase issues could make its actual price nearly equal to the price of a brand new car.
    I'm not saying that you should not go for a pre-owned one.
    Just make sure that you have a good buying strategy so that your second hand car would be truly road-worthy.
    Maybe this article could be of some help: https://philkotse.com/car-buying-and-selling/7-must-know-things-to-consider-before-buying-a-used-car-75:D
  • May I know your budget po?
    Buying a used car might bring certain risks.
    Sometimes the amount of money you have to spend on it for after-purchase issues could make its actual price nearly equal to the price of a brand new car.
    I'm not saying that you should not go for a pre-owned one.
    Just make sure that you have a good buying strategy so that your second hand car would be truly road-worthy.
    Maybe this article could be of some help: https://philkotse.com/car-buying-and-selling/7-must-know-things-to-consider-before-buying-a-used-car-75:D

Very useful to know, thank you :):):)
  • RonalldRonalld PEx Rookie ⭐
    I'm now live in Canada, and I going to purchase a pre-owned car from USA, Ford or Chevrolet. I found good services from these guys https://clearit.ca/services/importing-cars price is not big so I will use it. What brand more good for used car from these two?
  • tehottehot PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nagreresearch din ako about automobilico kasi plano kong bumili ng 2nd hand car next year pag uwi ko galing abroad. marami kasi ako nakikita mga hindi pa ganun gamit na sasakyan (5000 - 20,000 km mileage, model 2015 to 2017) at medyo malaki ang mura compared sa brand new.

siguro kung mga 2 - 3 years lang naman yung car hindi naman siguro sirain kaagad. what do you think?

btw i never owned a car before so but i did buy a 2nd hand motorcycle before and i never had a problem with it
  • SnowHelenSnowHelen PEx Rookie ⭐
    Before buying a car you need to know exactly what brand of car you want. Because cars not of all brands can serve more than 5-10 years, or even 10-20 years and even more. I recommend you to read about the best car brands. And it will be much easier for you to make a final choice.
  • Kung tight ang budget at "need" talaga ang car, hnd "want", you can go to second hand car but make sure to buy 2-3yr old cars. And know how to check and which brand is okay..wag ipilit yung brand new kung mababaon ka lang sa utang..We bought 2nd hand Mazda2 sa Automobilico, 2yrs palang nagamit ng previous owner, all good lalo yun makina.
  • Magandang Buhay mga ka PiinoyExchange.. B Hihingi lang po sana ako ng konting feedback and guide sainyo sa pagbili ng 2nd hand car may plano kasi ako bumuli sa Automobilico ng sasakyan, Meron po ba ditong may experience sa pagbili ng cars sa showroom nila? thanks! 
  • PulangUEPulangUE PEx Rookie ⭐
    nag-inquire ako last month sa automobilico and ang observation masyadong mahal. mostly ang mga sasakyan dyn paso ang rehistro. so kargo mo yun. yung penalty sa lto depende pa yan kung ilang weeks ng paso. pati transfer of ownership kargo mo din. almost 12k din ang transfer nung nag-inquire ako. i suggest maghanap ka na lang ng owner-seller. kasi naka rehistro pa ang sasakyan na binebenta nila or kung hindi man ipaparehistro muna nila yan bago ibigay sayo. negotiable pa ang presyo ng car.
  • Okay lang yan as long as na hindi ka mahihirapan sa pagbabayad sakanila. Make sure lang na in good condition pa ang kukunin mong car at kompleto ang mga papeles nito para kung magkaroon man ng problema ay hindi ka mahirapan sa pagsolve neto. Make sure din na hindi ka madedehado sa huli at willing silang tulungan ka kapag nagkaroon ng problema ang car na kinuha mo sakanila.
  • SnowHelen said:
    Before buying a car you need to know exactly what brand of car you want. Because cars not of all brands can serve more than 5-10 years, or even 10-20 years and even more. I recommend you to read about the best car brands. And it will be much easier for you to make a final choice.
    And how to get it shipped to your location. Customs taxes might add up to a quarter of the car value.