Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Ad Agencies

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
hi guys! any of you working in an ad agency? or any of you who has a friend in an agency? please let me know, i'm looking for an ad agency right now. not too big, i'd rather go for the small, but really good, ones. i'm after strat, more than the creativity. :)

Comments

• The most important thing to consider with any agency is their creative department since strategy is generally decided upon by the client anyway. I've worked with a few agencies and McCann Erickson has one of the better creative departments out there.

Although they all cost the same, smaller agencies tend to give you a more personal service but the larger agencies have more connections and in many cases experience.

Peace.
  • Leo Burnett is the Best!!!! :)
  • nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
    Saatchi is very good in the creative side of things. Sino pa ba, hmm, Mccann is good as well.
  • Accounts ka ba CaRaMba? If you're looking for an agency na dominant ang accounts, no question, you should go to Leo Burnett. Another option is to get into the Unilever and J&J groups of Lintas Manila, reyna ang mga accounts dito.

Try mo rin ang mga so-called creative shops like Saatchi, BBDO, Jimenez, and O&M. Mostly their award-winning work came from solid strategies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file