COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

would u join a HATE CLUB for cris villonco??

dis gurl sucks! i hate her! as in...nakakasawa na ang mukha nya! shes everywhere...yak yak yak~!! nakakasuka na ang mukha nya! pleez stop the cris villonco fevah!!!!

[This message has been edited by mukee^^ (edited 02-01-2000).]

Comments

• BraveheartBraveheart Banned by Admin PExer
    sunugin!!!
  • haha pwede ren!!! pero mas una kong sasali sa hate club ni champagne morales!!! joskopo!!! ilibing na ng buhay!!!! teeheee ;)
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Someone I know knows her family, and she said she's a really nice girl.
  • bLaCkbLaCk Member PExer
    would i???
  • RentheadRenthead Banned by Admin PExer
    She has a fine voice. Give her the chance to grow up and improve her craft.
  • GuhitGuhit Komikero PExer
    I will not join any hate club for for that kind of reason because it's so petty, immature, and a total waste of time. Why do you wish to propagate HATE? Reserve your energies to those who truly deserve it. Like rapists, mass murderers. Not actors or singers who don't have talent. Those it's best to just ignore.
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    She actually has a beautiful voice. She's just a kid, so I assume that she's not fully in control naman of her work schedules and appearances. Blame it on her manager.
  • YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    Braveheart: Sunog na buong Pinoy showbiz. :)

May talent naman siya. Huwag lang siyang maging talent ng GMA or else she'll be wasted.
  • BraveheartBraveheart Banned by Admin PExer
    sana magkatuluyan sila ni billie joe crawford!!!!!

*kilig*

hehehehee
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Yoshi: I don't think that ALL GMA talents suck. Some I think are not in the 'bakya' level. They did well with their TGIS groups - I know a LOT of people who were so into it, including me, baduy as it may be.

But then again I'm biased against Channel 2, so maybe that's why I don't think GMA is all that bad. :)

[This message has been edited by CaRaMBa (edited 02-13-2000).]
  • dyesebeldyesebel sisid, sisid... PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well..... Only one thing I can say, She's far better than Ciara Sotto and Champagne Morales.....

Yun lang!!!....
  • chez-ochez-o Bollywood Icon PExer
    ok naman siya kaya lang may tinges of la lopez siya, na needless to say (in the spirit of caramba's warning of not being too hostile w/ the stars) "too cahrming"..... i just hope she doesn't take a "too bakya" carrer path....after all when she was still very young, she used to be featured in news programs and was even packaged as an opera kid (siyempre w/ major push from her operatic lola, tita mids sigueon-reyna)...

Caramba: ewan ko lang, but i think the tgis group clicked because they were more viva-handled than gma....i guess the pure gma talents are those from best frends (yes, ganito ang spelling, right? baliktad pala supposed to be ang e) who are really (again to put it diplomatically) having a hard time finding what their true talents are (yes, sobrang pa-all around, hindi naman!)
    ang sinasabi ko lang, kung hindi marunong kumanta, huwag namng pilitaing kumanta at ipagmayabang pa na "all-around" talent, ok???

yun lang po, sige. sorry kung may naoffend akong poster na "best frend" talent pala....
  • PythosPythos Big Brother Fanatic PExer
    Nasaan na si Cris Villonco? :lol:

Nambuhay ng thread? :lol:
  • vhrouu_12vhrouu_12 Member PExer
    nasan na siya ngayon?
  • I Saw Perz GAnnI Saw Perz GAnn Banned by Admin PExer
    yan ang mga tunay na laos- champagne & cris,...
    di na mahagilap kung nasaan. si angel visible pa noh.
  • Bahay_KuboBahay_Kubo Banned by Admin PExer
    hindi na kailangan mag-artista ni Cris Villonco. milyonarya naman siya eh. :lol:
  • I Saw Perz GAnnI Saw Perz GAnn Banned by Admin PExer
    sino nga ulit yung kamag anak niya na mayaman?

pero I still recall her face. maganda siya na may hawig kay Ina Feleo and Lilet.

asan na rin pala si Lilet?

mga beauties ng 80s.
  • teray_katurayteray_katuray VIP member PExer
    apo siya ni armida siguion reyna

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file