Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

What's with the anime they're showing us

Japanese anime is great , I am a big fan of it , heck I'm one of it(since I can do pretty good Jap.Anime) . What's wrong in the anime we watch now is they take out most of the parts , I understand why they took out some parts in Neon Genesis(If you don't know what I mean go watch the VHS version) , but Fusuugi Yugi is about to be shown in GMA , does that mean the episodes will be cut short?

Comments

• I think they cut off some parts of Neon Genesis Evangelion because of the time slot. NGE fans including myself have long been arguing and complaining about ABS-CBN's bastardation of the anime. I think ABS-CBN isn't even thinking of the people watching, they just plug in an anime that is at the top ten list of Anipike, dub it, then cut off scenes that they think are not good for the kids to watch. Duh, NGE is NOT kid-friendly. The least they could do is put it in a better time slot so the adults can watch it. Di ba, they don't need to cut scenes either because we can definitely stomach them.

About Fushigi Yuigi, I don't think they'll be cutting anything. Medyo mahihirapan nga lang sila about Nuriko...hehehe. I wonder if they'll do the same thing the people in America did to Haruka and Michiru when they were showing SaiolorMoon there? :) God, I hopr not!
  • IMO there are a lot of reason why they cut some scenes in anime that are being shown locally. First and foremost is if there are adult or mature content. ":)_

And all the rest eh para mas madami silang maipasok na ads. ":)_ ahiehiehehie....
  • e kung wag n lng kya kyo manood sa mga channel na yon at bumili n lng kyo, kesa sa mainis kyo, dba? There are lot of people who already have the whole EVA series. Why don't you just borrow from a friend that you might have. Or buy you own, the series is not that long and there are plenty of decent fansubs with no cuts out there.
  • I agree with Enishi. If you want to see every part of a particular title, buy it. Don't depend solely on the TV version since the TV stations follow certain rules on what to show and what to cut out.
  • Lufet naman ni Enishi, oo nga borrow from a friend (Yun nman yung lagi mong ginagawa)...nasaan na pala yung buy mo? Nyehehehehehe...puro ako na lang yung buy...

Nway, IBC-13 (the sentais, crayon shin chan, yuu yuu hakusho, etc.) mas matino kompared sa ABS-CBN at GMA...hope you agree with me
  • Ok lang yon mayaman ka naman e, dba bhaalspawn. Naubos kze pera ko sa Tekken 4 e.:smokin:
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Enishi
    Ok lang yon mayaman ka naman e, dba bhaalspawn. Naubos kze pera ko sa Tekken 4 e.:smokin:
    Tama bumili na lang kayo ng vcd or vhs pero ako mangihhiram na lang ako kasi wala rin akong pera, kung si Enishi nauubos ang pera sa tekken 4 ako wala kahit piso sa bulsa. :bounce2:

Enishi: turuan mo ako maglaro ng Tekken 4 pls ?
  • Originally posted by SoliduS_AlphA

Tama bumili na lang kayo ng vcd or vhs pero ako mangihhiram na lang ako kasi wala rin akong pera, kung si Enishi nauubos ang pera sa tekken 4 ako wala kahit piso sa bulsa. :bounce2:

Enishi: turuan mo ako maglaro ng Tekken 4 pls ?

e nauubos nga pera ko sa talo!! papaturo ka pa. hehehe :smokin:
  • Madaming cuts and edit ang atin main stream anime dahil marami tayong maararteng civil movements sa pagpapalabas ng mga serie o pelikula sa TV. Kaya malaki ang takot ng mga local channel nabaka maperahan este... mademanda sila...

(Thinks carefully on what he said)

Hindi bobo lang talaga sila magpalabas! masimportante pa ang commercial sa kanila kaysa yung palabas nating Anime... Boycotting ang mga hung-hang!!!
  • Ay grabeh ah! napamura ako nung nakita ko yung ABS-CBN's version of Evangelion!!!

Pano ba naman kasi, bakit ba pinagpipilitan nilang i-produce yung anime at gawing target audience ay 12 yo and below....eh hindi naman pambata yun

...binaboy lang nila yung show.......sheesh
  • HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! EVA sa ABS-CBN...Nanood ka pa e puro cut naman!!!
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Enishi

e nauubos nga pera ko sa talo!! papaturo ka pa. hehehe :smokin:
    :rotflmao: dapat pala magsama tayo sa losers bracket ng Tekken,
    kaya ako bumalik na lang ako sa old school 16 bit Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat at DBZ 3.