COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Telstra MOA

Hello po! sino po dito nag try na mag apply sa TELSTRA MOA? pano po process? TIA po sa sasagot.

Comments

• Hi. I applied here in Telstra and I was shocked pinagmedical na agad ako after passing the final interview.There is no test here like account specific exams and typing tests just series of interviews. I think there are 3.  Thank God I now have a day job and I can enjoy evenings again. 
  • MaxNathanMaxNathan Member ✭✭
    an0n123 said:
    Hi. I applied here in Telstra and I was shocked pinagmedical na agad ako after passing the final interview.There is no test here like account specific exams and typing tests just series of interviews. I think there are 3.  Thank God I now have a day job and I can enjoy evenings again. 
    Did you apply directly at Telstra and not through Teletech or TSA?
  • It is Telstra Powered by TeleTech. The one in Five Ecom G/F. 

But the class which I'm supposed to join got moved. So I really don't know if I should celebrate. There's no J.O. yet so everything is just verbal including my results and my training date. I'm expecting to hear a word regarding my status tomorrow or on Sunday and if I still don't I have to let this go. 
  • MaxNathanMaxNathan Member ✭✭
    an0n123 said:
    It is Telstra Powered by TeleTech. The one in Five Ecom G/F. 

But the class which I'm supposed to join got moved. So I really don't know if I should celebrate. There's no J.O. yet so everything is just verbal including my results and my training date. I'm expecting to hear a word regarding my status tomorrow or on Sunday and if I still don't I have to let this go. 

Don't we just hate it when that happens? Tsk... There you were, all eager and enthusiastic working on your application, so raring to hurdle every step of the process and eventually get the post, only to find rain pouring all over your parade in the end. Happened to me at 2 different BPO companies, except that in those cases the accounts pulled out. Yours probably offers more promise as it was just about the training class getting re-scheduled. :) Just the same it kills both joy and momentum. Wishing you the best! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file