COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

THE ROCK - In Outerspace?

GeePersGeePers Registered User PExer
And I mean d real The Rock of WWF - watch out 4 him on Star Trek Voyager 2/9/00 on UPN Channel 13 in LA - guesting as what else - a wrestler. Gee! That's a stretch!

But, he's really happenin'!!

Comments

• The RockThe Rock Old school smackdown layer PExer
    The Rock says he will not be portraying a wrestler, but an alien who comes into contact with the crew of the voyager. There will be a fight scene with Seven-of-Nine, so for that alone, you should stay tuned. too bad wala pang Voyeger dito sa Pinas! The Rock really misses Seven-of-Nine!!!
  • anan Rise and Shine! PExer
    i've seen that episode...and i didn't know that he would be one of the guest stars, so i was kinda surprised :rollingeyes:
    i find him really cute and funny while raising his eyebrow(s)...too bad that he and seven of nine only had one battle scene...but the entire episode was worth watching... :blushing:

:alien:
  • The RockThe Rock Old school smackdown layer PExer
    Well, this Rock finally got to see that episode, "Tsunkatse", two weeks ago. Pretty cool as Rock got to do his Rock Bottom on a very hot Seven-of-Nine.:luvluv: Perennial star Trek actor Jeffrey Combs (Liquidator Brunt, Weyoun, etc.) also guested as the ringmaster of the "circus" and J.G. Herzler (Chancellor Martok in Deep Space Nine) played Seven's opponent.

All in all, a real treat for fans of the Star Trek genre.*okay*
  • Pao|oPao|o Foodie PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Anyone got plans to commemorate the Voyager's series finale known as "Endgame" this Monday, April 29th?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file