FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

online shopping or offline shopping?

jeganrrjeganrr Member ✭✭
online shopping or offline shopping?Which do you think is better?

Comments

• Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret Son of AFP's top bra$$ ✭✭✭
    maganda mag shopping ng kahit ano kung mayaman ka.. hindi mo na iisipin ang gastos eh like mga hermes, dolce gabanna etc. it depends, kung pede mo naman bilhin yan dito sa pilipinas edi dito na lang pero may mga items na hindi mo mabibili sa pilipinas like final fantasy merchandise, dolce & gabanna and gucci clothes... i'm not sure kung may ganyan dito sa pilipinas, sa SM aura nga wala eh. baka sa resorts world meron. not sure.
  • TheArchitectTheArchitect Member PExer
    Online shopping is better. Because you can buy things not available in malls. The only downside is you have to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive, if your item is from abroad.

I recently bought an item from Ebay from a US merchant. It was delivered via FEDEX economy. It arrived within 2 weeks and delivered on my doorstep. I was surprised I didn't pay anything to customs. I guess customs don't tax you if your item is below P10,000, which is great. Weehee!! :D
  • myles.santosmyles.santos Member PExer
    Hi! We're doing a survey on installments for online shopping. Would appreciate it if you can answer this short survey: https://goo.gl/forms/X1hnZ8Ug0hw3dcFD3

Thanks!
  • crocopiecrocopie Luis Suarez No. 7 ✭✭✭
    You can try fitting clothes in a mall and check if it suits you or not. Ditto with shoes.
  • Mrs.RizzMrs.Rizz 7 Miracles everyday ♥♥♥ ✭✭
    ang binibili ko lang online yung hindi available sa mga malls.

Like books sa amazon, tools katulad nung binili kong canopy for my motorbike, sobrang init naman kasi ngayon. Nasusunog mukha ko kakamotor :glee:

Tapoa toys na wala din sa malls.

Clothes and shoes eh sa mall yan para nasusukat ko. May mga damit na kahit kasya sayo eh hindi bagay.
  • Kanya kanyang benefits lang talaga yan. Ang sa offline shopping, mache-check mo agad kung okay yung product. Kasi paminsan sa online, maganda nga sa model, di naman pala bagay sa yo. 
    But good thing about online shopping is saving time and money(pamasahe). Kaya dun ako sa option to return the product. 
    If you want, you can try out this code for discount: ZBAPSQMJ
    Especially pag tag-ulan, medyo nakakatamad bumiyahe kasi baha etc. mas okay ang online shopping. 
  • Depends on the situation and the item you want to buy. If there's no enough time to visit the physical store or if there if the item is rare, then I'll go for online shopping. Otherwise, will just visit department stores so you'll be able to check the items you are going to buy. There are instances kasi online in which the photo of the product is actually different from the actual product. 
  • DaddyClarkDaddyClark Member
    depende sa item. 

If kelangan i fit, i rarely buy online. I
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    sa opis namin adik sa online shopping at suki ng Lazada.

so alam na ninyo kung ano ang ginagawa nila during work.
  • pong_padourpong_padour Member ✭✭✭
    I've only tried Ebay twice and Carousell
  • ameleensyameleensy Member ✭✭✭
    I'm too praning and takot ma-scam to enjoy online shopping. Plus, I enjoy the shopping process. So I just browse online and then go to the mall to buy. If it's an item that could only be bought abroad, pinapabili ko na lang sa friends or family. 
  • pong_padourpong_padour Member ✭✭✭
    ^ Same here. Nakakatakot mahack ang account mo. Saka yung mga items baka iba naman ang ideliver sa yo. I still prefer seeing the items personally before purchasing it. On the other hand, naging suki na ko ng Expedia. I've booked on their website for my last 5 holidays abroad with my gf and the last time I went back to Philippines. 

• Most of my purchases are done at offline shops and outlets,because it seems hard and time consuming to get refunded if you get a fake item from online shops. What about you fellows?
  • mcgirl04mcgirl04 ✭✭✭
    I do my shopping mostly online except for clothing and shoes that I wear to work.  I go to brick and mortar stores for electronics since it’s easier to return them if needed.
  • nikkilovenikkilove Member ✭✭✭
    I still prefer shopping in stores...ang nag eenjoy sa online yung hindi sanay mag shopping nung kabataan at paglaki nila...

sa guys, yeah I understand, guys dont shop much anyway...my ex-bfs, pili ng sapatos, sukat, bayad, layas...lol!

i love comapring shoes and clothes and fitting them one by one...i dont know who would give up on that...that's part of the purchasing experience.
  • online is much better for things other than clothes.

im an online shopper. havent shopped in malls in a long time. i use paypal and visa/mc. legit ecommerce sites like below are pretty safe just as paypal and visa/mc

aliexpress good prices cheaper than lazada
    amazon
    ebay
    lazada excellent return policy. has COD !!!

airline tickets and hotels:
    trip (best deals)
    expedia
    orbitz
    cheapoair
    tripadvisor
    travelocity
    booking
    hotels
    kayak
    agoda
  • justj_ said:
    online is much better for things other than clothes.

im an online shopper. havent shopped in malls in a long time. i use paypal and visa/mc. legit ecommerce sites like below are pretty safe just as paypal and visa/mc

aliexpress good prices cheaper than lazada
    amazon
    ebay
    lazada excellent return policy. has COD !!!

airline tickets and hotels:
    trip (best deals)
    expedia
    orbitz
    cheapoair
    tripadvisor
    travelocity
    booking
    hotels
    kayak
    agoda
    Is it okay to buy gadgets online? Are there any tips to consider when choosing a supplier and a product? 

Anyway, I do have friends who experienced nightmare when they bought clothes online  =) Some of them even need to go to the tailor to get their dress fix.
  • Offline shopping parin!

Yung satisfying na pakiramdam na bubuksan sa harapan mo yung kahon ng gadget or ng appliances na binili mo para macheck mo. HAHAHAHA
  • ermonskiermonski I PITY THE FOOL!!! ✭✭✭
    Offline.

Store warranties, getting to test or wear the items before buying.
  • Kent_21OKent_21O Member ✭✭✭✭
    Depende sa urgency 

I shop mostly for spare parts, tools etc... Pag kelangan ko urgently, I drive sa pinakamalapit na store pero kung hindi naman, I buy it in Amazon or naghahanap ako ng mga good deal sa ebay and FB market place.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file