Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Kaya nyo bang maghubad o magsex sa webcam?

FrigidFrigid PEx Rookie ⭐
Kaya nyo bang maghubo't hubad sa webcam o magsex sa webcam o magposte ng inyong sextape sa internet para makita ng buong mundo?

Bakit ang maraming tao kayang gawin iyon at ano ba ang nasa loob ng kanilang pag-iisip at kaya nilang gawin iyon?

Comments

• Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Frigid wrote: »
    Kaya nyo bang maghubo't hubad sa webcam o magsex sa webcam o magposte ng inyong sextape sa internet para makita ng buong mundo?

Bakit ang maraming tao kayang gawin iyon at ano ba ang nasa loob ng kanilang pag-iisip at kaya nilang gawin iyon?

Most people do that in exchange for money. Yung iba naman ay biktima ng sextortion and only few people do that just for fun.

Kahit lalake ako hindi ko kaya gawin yun kahit bayaran ako ng malaki. Hindi lang ang sarili ko ang mapapahiya kundi affected din at nakakahiya para sa mga taong nakakakilala sa akin like my family, friends, classmates, workmates etc... why will i do that for? walang taong gumagawa nun
  • HermesTrismegistusHermesTrismegistus PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kasi kumikita sila dun.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ credit card yun payment.

Most people do that in exchange for money. Yung iba naman ay biktima ng sextortion and only few people do that just for fun.

Kahit lalake ako hindi ko kaya gawin yun kahit bayaran ako ng malaki. Hindi lang ang sarili ko ang mapapahiya kundi affected din at nakakahiya para sa mga taong nakakakilala sa akin like my family, friends, classmates, workmates etc... why will i do that for? walang taong gumagawa nun

sinong niloko mo? it is all about the money. they are on chat links on ***** sites looking for customers but you wont get to talk to them because PH accounts are blocked.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ so a pinoy cannot look at nekkid pinoy chicks?

this is an outrage.
  • hermeowninihermeownini PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Why pay when you can have it for free?

TS, are you a prude? People are free to do what they want. A lot of people do it cause they're lonely and there's less pressure to take things seriously if it's online. It's also safer health wise. You're basically phacking yourself so it's kinda sad. Making money off of it is not such a bad idea. It's smart.

Now why didn't I make money off of that?? Sayang. :rotfl: I just totally enjoyed the attention. To be exact, the negative attention. I can be a c*nt a lotta times and I angered a lotta people in my days. That's why 10+ years later they still have my videos and pictures and they wanna blackmail me still. I put my most trust in one guy and we were on and off in communication for like 7 years and this guy cant quit me. I shared my life with this gut, and probably embellished my life to make myself interesting but like...a lot of it was real too. Like I can't explain it. He's an alcoholic and he's pretty abusive when he's drunk...and like I said...damaged people are drawn to me. This guy has the worst daddy issues in life and he's a drunk. He liked exploiting my character defect...and that's how abusive people take control. I dont know why I like being dominated brah. It's bad.

When I was 19 I discovered the now defunct camming community called Stickam. It was a new social media platform at that time and it was rolled out the same time as Youtube. First guy I ever met there was a 20ish black dude and he complimented me and flirted with me. I believed it because that was the first time somebody ever talked to me like that. Like, I was so sheltered and stupid...and unattractive to boot, so nobody really gave a sh1t about me. I was accused of being autistic in my college for phack sake. :lol: but people gave a sh1t about me online. Well, that's what I thought. I learned the hard way. It took me years to understand... Lol

I stayed on that website cause I liked the attention. I eventually gave in and gloriously delivered t1ts...or gtfo. I realized I don't really like men, they're all the same, blah blah blah, but I also figured out their weakness which I thought would put me in a win-win situation. I let them boso and they give me attention. I'm pretty entertaining in a trainwreck kind of way tbh :*) I was on these crazy meds that gave me the courage to do crazy things. I thrived in the negative attention. It made me feel bad after so I had to cope by seeking negative attention...which made me feel bad after. It's a vicious cycle...

My self esteem was at an all time low when I was a teen. It was a combination of me being sheltered, then having severe mental stress brought by family troubles when I was 13, I repressed those bitter feelings and was made to pretend everything's ok...and that was what damaged me the most. I was also on medication that made me feel like I can do anything. I am naturally impulsive and my medication magnified my impulsive personality by millions. Also I was really mean to my dad for like a decade but he never really ceased to do his part, like he still tried his hardest to give me everything that I want and he was always present in my trying times. Not having an outlet as a kid was pretty bad. I formed this notion that men have no value and that I can control men with my vagina.

Anyway if I was single I wouldn't really knock cybersecks. I would probably not act as crazy for attention and just do it cause I want to. I mean I'm an adult. It's my vagina. It's not like I have 10 men bukkakeing me. It's just pixels.
  • J05J05 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^Hermes,
    Really admired you on this.
  • J05J05 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    J05 wrote: »
    ^Hermes,
    Really admired you on this.

Admired you for being vocal.
  • ^Interesting story you have there.

Would you do it for me for a chocolate bar?

HAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:
  • hermeowninihermeownini PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    J05 wrote: »
    Admired you for being vocal.
    Talaga? Ya kno I've done a lot to cope with the shame but it never occurred to me to end my life. I hope I can inspire even one person who's going through the same ordeal to be strong and keep going. There's really no way out except to live through it, accept it and learn from it.
    ^Interesting story you have there.

Would you do it for me for a chocolate bar?

HAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:

O da ba... That's actually a step up in comparison to getting nothing. Unfortunately getting off my meds brought me back to reality. These crazy meds can make normal people crazy. I'm naturally crazy so imagine me under behaviour altering medication. I become a freak show! Charrrr
  • Personally, hindi ko kaya. Pero I'm not condemning those who do it. Not saying that it's alright per se; but they also have personal reasons why they do that.
  • J05J05 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Talaga? Ya kno I've done a lot to cope with the shame but it never occurred to me to end my life. I hope I can inspire even one person who's going through the same ordeal to be strong and keep going. There's really no way out except to live through it, accept it and learn from it.

^Hi
    Hermes, yes I admired you being strong persona ba.
    you have other topics na ok naman and you are good contributor ah, so I end up reading.

Ate J05
  • B_CarlosB_Carlos PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Personally, hindi ko kaya. Pero I'm not condemning those who do it. Not saying that it's alright per se; but they also have personal reasons why they do that.
    kaya mo, it's just a matter of finding a guy you really like.

just saying...
  • B_CarlosB_Carlos PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Why pay when you can have it for free?

TS, are you a prude? People are free to do what they want. A lot of people do it cause they're lonely and there's less pressure to take things seriously if it's online. It's also safer health wise. You're basically phacking yourself so it's kinda sad. Making money off of it is not such a bad idea. It's smart.

Now why didn't I make money off of that?? Sayang. :rotfl: I just totally enjoyed the attention. To be exact, the negative attention. I can be a c*nt a lotta times and I angered a lotta people in my days. That's why 10+ years later they still have my videos and pictures and they wanna blackmail me still. I put my most trust in one guy and we were on and off in communication for like 7 years and this guy cant quit me. I shared my life with this gut, and probably embellished my life to make myself interesting but like...a lot of it was real too. Like I can't explain it. He's an alcoholic and he's pretty abusive when he's drunk...and like I said...damaged people are drawn to me. This guy has the worst daddy issues in life and he's a drunk. He liked exploiting my character defect...and that's how abusive people take control. I dont know why I like being dominated brah. It's bad.

When I was 19 I discovered the now defunct camming community called Stickam. It was a new social media platform at that time and it was rolled out the same time as Youtube. First guy I ever met there was a 20ish black dude and he complimented me and flirted with me. I believed it because that was the first time somebody ever talked to me like that. Like, I was so sheltered and stupid...and unattractive to boot, so nobody really gave a sh1t about me. I was accused of being autistic in my college for phack sake. :lol: but people gave a sh1t about me online. Well, that's what I thought. I learned the hard way. It took me years to understand... Lol

I stayed on that website cause I liked the attention. I eventually gave in and gloriously delivered t1ts...or gtfo. I realized I don't really like men, they're all the same, blah blah blah, but I also figured out their weakness which I thought would put me in a win-win situation. I let them boso and they give me attention. I'm pretty entertaining in a trainwreck kind of way tbh :*) I was on these crazy meds that gave me the courage to do crazy things. I thrived in the negative attention. It made me feel bad after so I had to cope by seeking negative attention...which made me feel bad after. It's a vicious cycle...

My self esteem was at an all time low when I was a teen. It was a combination of me being sheltered, then having severe mental stress brought by family troubles when I was 13, I repressed those bitter feelings and was made to pretend everything's ok...and that was what damaged me the most. I was also on medication that made me feel like I can do anything. I am naturally impulsive and my medication magnified my impulsive personality by millions. Also I was really mean to my dad for like a decade but he never really ceased to do his part, like he still tried his hardest to give me everything that I want and he was always present in my trying times. Not having an outlet as a kid was pretty bad. I formed this notion that men have no value and that I can control men with my vagina.

Anyway if I was single I wouldn't really knock cybersecks. I would probably not act as crazy for attention and just do it cause I want to. I mean I'm an adult. It's my vagina. It's not like I have 10 men bukkakeing me. It's just pixels.

you made your life an open book in pex. you went through a lot...and still standing *okay*

and btw...yes, it's your vagina and you can do anything to it :p
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ so a pinoy cannot look at nekkid pinoy chicks?

this is an outrage.

the foreign syndicate is basically protecting their ASSets. they are not using landline internet connections but pocket wifi. it is easier to trace a internet sex hub if it is tied to an address.
  • O da ba... That's actually a step up in comparison to getting nothing. Unfortunately getting off my meds brought me back to reality. These crazy meds can make normal people crazy. I'm naturally crazy so imagine me under behaviour altering medication. I become a freak show! Charrrr

Just kidding about the choco bar. :lol:

Maybe you could try holistic approach.
  • Kent_21OKent_21O Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Me? I can do it anonymously and post it in the net.

Meron ako dating pinupuntahang forum where girls shows their **** and pus$y and they're happy how other people react on their body. Now, you can see them in Tumblr, as in all of them like virgins showing off their well intact cherry.

You can do what you want in cyberworld. Nobody gives a shiyet!
  • JagonJagon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ***** no.

hahaha.
  • ^But, would you do it for a chocolate bar?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: