Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Movie Distributors

Hi guys! good day.

First of, I am not sure If I am on the right thread to post this question. So apologies to the admin if I made a mistake here.

HEre's my question.

I am looking on how to purchase Tagalog Movie Rights. So I can distribute or sell them also. Something like that.

Can anyone point me to the right direction to where I should start?

Thanks much appreciate it.

Comments

• magic flakesmagic flakes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hi guys! good day.

First of, I am not sure If I am on the right thread to post this question. So apologies to the admin if I made a mistake here.

HEre's my question.

I am looking on how to purchase Tagalog Movie Rights. So I can distribute or sell them also. Something like that.

Can anyone point me to the right direction to where I should start?

Thanks much appreciate it.

I might not be the best person to answer you about this but maybe it is worth giving it a shot.

You have to contact the different film outfits (Star Cinema, Regal, Viva, Quantum, GMA, APT and other indie studios) and relay to them your intention and this might be a long process. Good thing now these studios have their facebook pages where you can privately message them. And if ever the facebook admin of the page is not the person to liaise with, probably they can direct you to the right person to communicate with. It can be a good start atleast. Some of them respond immediately, some may ignore you as well.

:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file