The Bb. Pilipinas 2017 Pageant Thread

Comments

• steelbardancersteelbardancer Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lolit-solis.jpg TAKE IT TAKE IT Ni Lolit Solis (Pilipino Star Ngayon) | Updated April 29, 2017

Live streaming bawal sa coronation ng Bb. Pilipinas

Bukas na ang coronation night ng Bb. Pilipinas 2017 sa Smart Araneta Coliseum.

May mga batas na ipatutupad ang organizer ng beauty pageant dahil ipagbabawal ang mga live streaming sa loob ng Big Dome. Ang balita ko, pinapirma ng agreement ang mga invited media members.

Unfair nga naman na mauuna pa na lumabas sa social media ang resulta ng beauty contest dahil slightly delayed ang telecast ng ABS-CBN.

In full force na pupunta sa Smart Araneta Coliseum ang pamilya nina Christopher de Leon at Sandy Andolong para suportahan ang kanilang bet na si Mariel de Leon na malaki ang tsansa na masungkit ang isa sa anim na beauty title na ipamimigay ng Bb. Pilipinas Charities Inc., ang organizer ng Bb. Pilipinas 2017.
    sol-gorgonio.jpgPIK PAK BOOM Ni Sol Gorgonio (Pilipino Star Ngayon) | Updated April 29, 2017

Touching ang mensahe ni Sandy Andolong sa kanyang anak na si Mariel de Leon, ang candidate no. 15 na lalaban sa Bb. Pilipinas.

Post ni Sandy sa kanyang Facebook account, “Keep your dreams alive and always in tune with God’s will and guidance. To achieve anything requires faith in God, confidence in yourself, hardwork, determination, and dedication.

All this you have in you and the rest of the Bb. Pilipinas candidates, and I truly admire and respect all of you for this. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

“You will always be our beauty queen, our princess. You are deeply loved by your family and friends and loyal followers.”

Ganun din si Christopher de Leon na todo ang pag-promote kung paano iboboto si Mariel online.

Mahigpit ang labanan sa rami ng mga magagaling na kandidata pero buo ang kumpiyansa ni Boyet na makakakuha ng title ang kanyang anak.
    ricky-lo.jpg FUNFARE By Ricky Lo (The Philippine Star) | Updated April 29, 2017

And the 6 new Binibinis are...

binibini-1.jpg
    Jehza Huelar, Sirene Sutton, Maria Camille Manalo, Nelda Ibe,
    Arienne Louie Calingo

Forty hopefuls are competing for six titles in tomorrow (April 30) night’s grand finals of the 2017 Bb. Pilipinas Pageant at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, hosted by 2015 Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach and Xian Lim and aired on ABS-CBN — Universe, International, Intercontinental, Supranational, Grand International and Globe.

Funfare’s “beauty experts” Celso de Guzman Caparas and Felix Manuel have drawn their annual “most likely” list, Celso with 16 and Felix with 17. They agree on 10. They are (at random):
    Arienne Louie Calingo (No. 2) — 24, 5’6”, from Angeles City, Pampanga, graduated with honors from Georgetown University in Washington DC; and can speak Arabic, Spanish, Thai, Filipino and English;
    Jehza Huelar (No. 10), 22, 5’6”, from Tanay, Rizal, former ambassador of Maharlika Sports in Davao City and current ambassador of Film Academy of the Philippines (*****) Mindanao Chapter;
    Sirene Sutton (No. 13), 23, 5’8”, from Las Piñas City, a Marketing Management graduate from Southville International College;
    Maria Angelica De Leon (No. 17), 23, 5’8”, from Las Piñas City, studied in Southville International School and took up Culinary Arts at a university in New Zealand;
    Nelda Ibe (No. 18), 23, 5’9”, from Tarlac City, a cadet pilot, graduated with an AB English Literature degree from Tarlac State University;
    Rachel Peters (No. 19), 25, 5’9”, Naga City, Camarines Sur, graduated with a degree in Business, Tourism & Events from La Trobe University in Australia, and completed her International Baccalaureate at the British School in Phuket, Thailand;
    Chanel Olive Thomas (No. 22), 26, 5’9”, from San Antonio, Nueva Ecija, has a Certificate III in Business Administration, Certificate III and IV in Fitness;
    Dindi Joy Pajares (No. 24), 23, 5’9”, from Balanga City, Bataan, a Philippine Airlines flight attendant;
    Katarina Rodriguez (No. 31), 24, 5’7”, Davao City, a Business Management and Philosophy graduate from De La Salle University; and
    Charmaine Elima (32), 24, 5’7”, from Binangonan, Rizal, a Philippine Airlines flight attendant, graduated cum laude with an International Hospitality Management degree from Sienna College.

The seven others on Felix’s list: Ruffa Nava (No. 26), 23, from Iloilo City; Juliana Kapeundl (No. 28), 25, from Balayan, Batangas; Joselle Mariano (No. 5), 21, from Trece Martires City, Cavite; Angelique Celine De Leon (No. 12), 26, from Mandaluyong City; Elizabeth Durado Clenci (No. 39), 26, Mandaue City, Cebu; Gabriela Ortega (No. 34), 26, from La Union; and Mae Liezel Ramos (No. 30), 26, from Naga City, Camarines Sur.

And the six others on Celso’s list: Vanessa Saliba (No. 9), 21, from Tanay, Rizal; Kimberly Pajares (No. 11), 26, from Balanga City, Bataan; Maria Camille Manalo (No. 17), 26, from Silang, Cavite; Arah Salientes (No. 23), 23, from San Fernando City, Pampanga; Karla May Manongsong (No. 29), 24, from San Juan Del Monte, Bulacan; and Sammie Anne Legaspi (No. 37), 24, from Ilocos Sur.

Incidentally, PLDT wireless unit Smart Communications, along with its digital innovations arm Voyager Innovations, power the SMS and digital fan voting of the pageant where the winner of the text votes will automatically be part of the Top 15 finalists. It’s a first in the pageant’s 54-year history.

binibini-1B.jpg
    Rachel Peters, Chanel Olive Thomas, Dindi Joy Pajares, Charmaine
    Elima, Sammie Anne Legaspi

Fans only need to send BB<number of candidate> (ex. BB1 to BB40) to 2929022 to cast their votes and support their favorite candidates. Votes will be counted from until 9 p.m. tomorrow during the grand finals. Pageant aficionados can vote for their bets an unlimited number of times during the voting period, and subscribers of all mobile networks can send in their votes to the SMS gateway powered by Voyager.

Aside from voting via SMS, fans also have the chance to pick this year’s Most Photogenic by participating in the online voting via the Binibining Pilipinas website (www.bbpilipinas.com/vote).

Thanks to freenet — the free Internet platform of Voyager — Smart, TNT and Sun subscribers will have free access to the voting website without data charges by simply downloading the freenet app on their Android or iOS phones.

Additionally, fans can also follow @realbbpilipinas on Twitter and use the hashtag of their favorite Binibini like this: [#]Binibini[/#](number) and [#]BbPilipinas2017[/#]. They may also download the CHOICELY app and vote from there.

And to complete their Binibining Pilipinas experience, fans can also avail of a 20 percent discount (up to a maximum of P1,000 discount) on health and beauty items when they shop at Takatack.com, the country’s largest online discovery platform. All they have to do is enter the promo code “BINIBINI” during checkout when they order the items from April 27 to 30. — With additional report by Celso de Guzman Caparas
    SEEN SCENE (Pilipino Star Ngayon) | Updated April 30, 2017

Scene: Exclusive na mapapanood ngayong gabi sa ABS-CBN ang Bb. Pilipinas 2017. Hindi muna mapapanood ang Gandang Gabi Vice dahil sa coronation night ng Bb. Pilipinas 2017.
    gno_logo.png

Maxine Medina waxes poetic as reign ends: ‘Women can rise above everything’
    Published April 30, 2017 3:43pm

Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2016 Maxine Medina will be doing her farewell walk tonight and as she prepares to pass the crown to the beauty queen, she leaves this piece of advice for the candidates: "Take pride and have faith in how far you can go ... Smile, smile, and smile!"

[instagram]

In another post on Sunday, just hours before the coronation night, Medina wrote a message of empowerment for the women dreaming of representing the Philippines in international pageants.

"To all the girls, who ever will be chosen to represent our country, remember that we can be anything, we can do everything," she wrote. "Goodluck to you all Binibinis!"

[instagram]

Medina didn't forget to thank the people who cheered for her "through the ups and downs" of competing in the Miss Universe pageant, adding, "It was indeed an amazing step to showcase the strength of us women that we can rise above everything."

Throughout the competition, Medina maintained a sweet disposition amidst criticism—from no less than a former Miss Universe at one point—and remained grateful for the support of her family and fans.

As her reign comes to an end, Medina expressed great pride in the adventure she had. "The best journey I've been with my country thank you! ANG SARAP MAGING PILIPINO."

Medina finished in the Top 6 of the 65th Miss Universe competition, exiting after the first Question and Answer portion. — Aya Tantiangco/BM, GMA News
    gno_logo.png

Kylie Verzosa looking forward to passing her Bb. Pilipinas crown to her successor
    Published April 30, 2017 3:59pm

Reigning Miss International Kylie Verzosa will be saying goodbye to her Binibining Pilipinas crown tonight, and in an Instagram post on Sunday, the beauty queen said that she is "happy to pass it on."

[instagram]

Verzosa, an early favorite in Binibining Pilipinas 2015, was chosen to represent the Philippines at the 2016 Miss International pageant. She won the global pageant, bringing home the country's sixth Miss International crown, and is currently fulfilling her promise to promote mental health awareness during her reign.

"I have tried my best to be a well-spoken representative of the Philippine people to embody our values of strength and hard work and spread awareness of the things that matter the most," she continued in her post.

The beauty queen then thanked her family and her fans, adding, "Tonight I may pass on the Philippine crown, but I will still be your Miss International 2016, always, proudly representing the Philippines."

Verzosa joins Maxine Medina and the rest of the Binibining Pilipinas 2016 queens at the Binibining Pilipinas 2017 coronation night on April 30 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. — Aya Tantiangco/BM, GMA News
    img_4475-2.jpg?w=300&h=300

normannorman.com
    or you can simply call this site "Norman's Blog"
    The Battle of the Binibinis | My Final Predictions for Bb. Pilipinas 2017
    Posted by Norman on April 28, 2017

img_4486.jpg
    Above are my Top 20 Binibinis of Bb. Pilipinas 2017 before I let go
    of Dane Felisse, Maria Benjieleen, Ruffa and Sammie Anne to trim down
    the choices to a manageable field of 16

Late last month, it finally dawned on me how the Philippine pageant sphere has sharply polarized into several competing combinations for the new Bb. Pilipinas 2017 titleholders. Just when I thought that I have assembled an almost perfect batch of titleholders and runners-up, small but significant factors topple what I have already set my mind into using as the strong foundation for my fearless forecast. Thing is, whoever I put on top and in succeeding placements will not necessarily jibe with the differing ideas and opinions of the reading public. So in order to lessen the load of stress bogging down my mind of late, I covered my ears, focused on my personal notes/assessments and came up with what I believe could be my best possible final winning configuration.

One factor that I uniquely enjoy as your blogger is the friendship I have established with all of the Binibinis – something that is neither deep nor superficial but enough to give me precious hints as to which six contenders deserve to be glorified in the end. At first, camp affiliations threatened to sway me back and forth. Believe it or not, I consciously distanced myself from both so as to keep my eyes transfixed on the personal merits of each one of them and not be influenced by who handles who or whose clout could be more widespread than the other. I also moved away from the “independent” angle because it only tends to muddle the whole process.

Dear readers, it took me a long time to build the Binibinis included in the first cut of my predictions. Here now are my Top 16 (I couldn’t go lower than this number anymore) for Bb. Pilipinas 2017 arranged according to their assigned numbers first:

img_4477-2.jpg
    My Top 16 in their National Costumes

[#]Binibini2[/#] Arienne Louise Calingo
    [#]Binibini10[/#] Jehza Huelar
    [#]Binibini12[/#] Angelique Celine de Leon
    [#]Binibini13[/#] Sirene Sutton
    [#]Binibini15[/#] Maria Angelica de Leon
    [#]Binibini17[/#] Maria Camille Manalo
    [#]Binibini18[/#] Nelda Ibe
    [#]Binibini19[/#] Rachel Peters
    [#]Binibini2[/#]0 Christagale Borja
    [#]Binibini2[/#]1 Jamaica Elysse Ambal
    [#]Binibini2[/#]2 Chanel Olive Thomas
    [#]Binibini2[/#]4 Dindi Pajares
    [#]Binibini31[/#] Katarina Rodriguez
    [#]Binibini32[/#] Charmaine Elima
    [#]Binibini38[/#] Ana Patricia Asturias
    [#]Binibini39[/#] Elizabeth Clenci

You know too well that nobody can make instant guesses on who are guaranteed to ace the Q&A. But if your main basis is the ABS-CBN Primer shown last Sunday night (watch sample videos below), then it would be safe to speculate that a good majority of the sixteen Binibinis above will acquit themselves very well; unless, the unexpected happens and those deemed to easily deliver will buckle under extreme pressure.

videos courtesy of Pageanthologist Network

There is that one crucial minute where anything can happen. It may depend on which judge will ask the question or what question will be asked of a particular candidate. However at this juncture, the favored ones are already starting to shape up as the eventual winners and they simply need to give a decent job of answering. One or two may surprise the judges and the audience, but if they don’t belong to the “initially chosen” (keep in mind that the closed door panel interviews conducted yesterday were of utmost importance), then the anticipated judges’ deliberations (in the presence of key BPCI Officials) afterwards seal (or unseal) whatever their placements will be once and for all.

Before moving on, let me make mention of the 9th and 10th placers on my list who nearly entered the winners’ circle but were still edged out due to the high level of competitiveness and consistency in this batch. They are Katarina Rodriguez and Arienne Louise Calingo, respectively.
    My Top 8 in reverse order

img_4549.jpg?w=300&h=300

I placed Sirene Sutton and Dindi Pajares as my 1st and 2nd Runners-Up, respectively. I need not explain the importance of these two positions. With no titles – save for the status of being ladies-in-waiting – to show off, they can immediately rejoin the following year and capitalize on their inclusion in the winners’ circle for around 10 months. Both ladies are crown-worthy, but given the company of Binibinis they are stuck with in this edition, I wouldn’t mind seeing them compete again in 2018. Sirene still needs to comfortably get out of the professional model look and mold that sticks to her skin like an ultra-adhesive glue. Dindi, on the other hand, has stayed the same way as last year – brightly competitive but still missing that one note to fully break into the game of crowns.

For the six titles, I have narrowed down the selection to an equal number – Maria Angelica de Leon, Charmaine Elima, Rachel Peters, Nelda Ibe, Chanel Olive Thomas and Jehza Huelar.

img_4386.jpg?w=204&h=300

I can see [#]Binibini10[/#] getting the Miss Globe Philippines crown from Nichole Manalo. Jehza Huelar has proven that – inspite of having such a strong lineup to deal with – she can still rise to the occasion and pocket a victory. She has really leveled up from 2016. I may have pinned her to the least aspired sash among the most victorious, but it is an achievement that will stay in her credentials forever. What’s more, her easy-to-work-with attitude is a trait that needs no further proof to the organization.

img_4109-2.jpg?w=225&h=300

Chanel Olive Thomas is my pick for Grand International. This one is the result of a very close tussle between her and Arienne Louise Calingo (whose fluency in Thai is an edge nobody else can claim to. It is her biggest ace to get on the good side of Nawatt Itsaragrisil in the bigger mission up ahead). But Chanel has a playful charm and cheerful disposition that she can use to her advantage. Given that both ladies can express themselves better than most, this is what the Fil-Aussie displayed to nose out the multi-lingual Kapampangan.

img_4401.jpg?w=210&h=300

Supranational-wise, Nelda Ibe is the lady I can see taking the spot soon-to-be-vacated by Joanna Eden. It’s no secret among some near-insiders that this gorgeous natural beauty (she can proudly state her enhancement-free status if need be) is one of those wearing a halo (since Day 1 almost) of admiration from those who matter. She could easily upset the stronger favorites if getting into auto-pilot mode (pun intended) can be avoided. I can honestly see her making waves in Poland or any other European country where Miss Supranational 2017 will be hosted. She has always mesmerized me during our encounters, and relying only on photographs to size up her chances will be doing a great disservice to what she is capable of delivering up close and personal.

img_4403.jpg?w=205&h=300

I have placed Rachel Peters for the Intercontinental assignment for more than two weeks now. The competition abroad remains unpredictable in terms of their choice for a big winner. And I still believe that Jennifer Hammond was unfairly upended in Sri Lanka last year. So sending your [#]Binibini19[/#] to whichever part of the globe the next edition of Miss Intercontinental will take place in should be a good risk to take since she has the qualities that could make the organizers sit up and take notice, the same way they did when Christi McGarry competed and placed 1st Runner-Up. Who knows, she could just really be what the Doctor ordered in the game – a woman of racial mix with the right amount of saucy allure.
    img_4227.jpg?w=239&h=300

And now we’re down to the two highest titles of the Bb. Pilipinas season – Universe and International. Two beautiful ladies stand before me, each with their distinct pluses to make it as the last two Binibinis standing – Maria Angelica de Leon and Charmaine Elima. Anyone of the two would make an excellent representative to the 66th Miss Universe, the same way that either one of them can go fast and furious for a still impossible back-to-back win in Japan for Miss International. So who stays longer and be kept in suspense as to where Iris Mittenaere will crown her successor? And who goes with Kylie Verzosa to Tokyo and be constantly pressured in competing for a title that her compatriot is currently holding?

Maxine Medina moves forward and stops on the side of your [#]Binibini15[/#] and leaves Charmaine Elima in the arms of Miss International 2016. Except for the unstinting focus and dedication to win, Maine is like the antithesis of Kylie Verzosa in more ways than one. And I’m all for taking the risk of sending a safe opposite of the reigning winner to Japan.

img_4482-1.jpg?w=194&h=300

Maria Angelica de Leon, you are the new Miss Universe Philippines for me! It is you who I can see being dramatically transformed for the Universe. That is where I am pulling out all my defense in your favor. And the achievable vision is starting to excite me. This much I can say – your detractors ain’t seen nothing yet.

img_4570.jpg?w=268&h=300

img_4472-1.jpg?w=627

P.S. This is such a long narrative of predictions. If only I possessed the power of reading minds, I would immediately look at Madame Stella Marquez de Araneta and make this exercise short and sweet. But thank you for staying up with me. The finals this Sunday will definitely be a nail-biter. After all, media is not allowed to post any kind of live updates in whatever form in deference to the exclusive rights of ABS-CBN to broadcast the finals on TV. If at any, it will give your blogger the chance to watch without constantly grabbing the iPhone or tablet to post sashay-by-sashay happenings inside the Araneta Coliseum. First report on the winners should be posted by 2am of May 1 the earliest. 🙂

img_3956.jpg?w=300&h=225
    Your blogger with independent Binibinis
    (left to right): Arah, Camille, Clarice and Istie
    TSE%2BLogo%2BTransparent.png

LIST OF WINNERS: Bb Pilipinas 2017 Coronation Night
    Sunday, April 30, 2017

Special Awards (UPDATE)

Miss Cream Silk: Bb 15 Maria Angelica de Leon
    Miss PAL: Bb 31 Katarina Rodriguez
    Best in Long Gown: Bb 15 Maria Angelica de Leon
    Best in Swimsuit: Bb 19 Rachel Louise O. Peters
    Miss Friendship: Bb 22 Chanel Olive V. Thomas
    Miss Photogenic (Face of Binibini): Bb 19 Rachel Louise O. Peters
    Miss Talent: Bb 1 Dane Felisse R. Marasigan
    Best in National Costume: Bb 22 Chanel Olive V. Thomas
    Jag Denim Queen: Bb 19 Rachel Louise O. Peters
    Manila Bulletin Reader's Choice: Bb 20 Christagale Borja

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Top 25 Candidate
    Binibini 18 Nelda C. Ibe
    Binibini 2 Arienne Louise B. Calingo
    Binibini 19 Rachel Louise O. Peters
    Binibini 27 Beatrice O. Valente
    Binibini 1 Dane Felisse R. Marasigan
    Binibini 31 Katarina Sonja A. Rodriguez
    Binibini 28 Juliana M. Kapeundl
    Binibini 17 Maria Camille P. Manalo
    Binibini 37 Sammie Anne L. Legaspi
    Binibini 22 Chanel Olive V. Thomas
    Binibini 39 Elizabeth Durado Clenci
    Binibini 6 Maria Benjieleen T. Nama
    Binibini 13 Sirene L. Sutton
    Binibini 40 Kristel N. Guelos
    Binibini 7 Jennyline Carla F. Malpaya
    Binibini 15 Maria Angelica A. de Leon
    Binibini 32 Charmaine F. Elima
    Binibini 9 Vanessa N. Saliba
    Binibini 33 Kristie Rose D. Ceque?a\
    Binibini 16 Larah Grace P. Lacap
    Binibini 20 Christagale Borja
    Binibini 26 Ruffa Nava
    Binibini 34 Gabriela Patricia M. Ortega
    Binibini 10 Jehza Mae S. Huelar
    Binibini 38 Ana Patricia Asturias

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Top 15 Candidate
    Binibini 39 Elizabeth Durado Clenci
    Binibini 15 Maria Angelica A. de Leon
    Binibini 22 Chanel Olive V. Thomas
    Binibini 31 Katarina Sonja A. Rodriguez
    Binibini 10 Jehza Mae S. Huelar
    Binibini 13 Sirene L. Sutton
    Binibini 40 Kristel N. Guelos
    Binibini 18 Nelda C. Ibe
    Binibini 32 Charmaine F. Elima
    Binibini 20 Christagale Borja
    Binibini 17 Maria Camille P. Manalo
    Binibini 34 Gabriela Patricia M. Ortega
    Binibini 16 Larah Grace P. Lacap
    Binibini 19 Rachel Louise O. Peters
    Binibini 28 Juliana M. Kapeundl
    Bb. Pilipinas 2017 1st Runner-Up Charmaine F. Elima

Bb. Pilipinas 2017 2nd Runner-Up Kristel N. Guelos
    Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental 2017 Katarina Sonja A. Rodriguez

Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2017 Nelda Ibe
    Bb. Pilipinas Supranational 2017 Chanel Olive V. Thomas

Bb. Pilipinas Grand International 2017 Elizabeth Durado Clenci
    Bb. Pilipinas International 2017 Maria Angelica A. de Leon
    Miss Universe Philippines 2017 Rachel Peters

Rachel Peters crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2017
    Monday, May 01, 2017

MANILA, Philippines - Congratulations to our new queen of the universe!

Reining Miss Universe Philippines Maxine Medina, who finished in the top 6 of the Miss Universe pageant in Manila in January this year, finally crowned Rachel Peters as her successor in the Bb. Pilipinas 2017 coronation night on Sunday, April 30 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

rachel-peters-miss-universe-2017.jpg
    Rachel Peters wins Miss Universe Philippines 2017!
    Photo Credit: Facebook/Bb Pilipinas

Peters bested other 39 candidates to win the much-coveted title.

Peters won P 500M worth of management contract, full scholarship package, 18 months free membership at Gold's Gym and will be the newest PLDT ambassador, among others.

In the Question and Answer (Q&A), Peters was asked: "What are your message to the leaders of ASEAN?"

According to Bb. Pilipinas website, the 25-year-old Rachel completed her International Baccalaureate at the British School in Phuket, Thailand and has a Bachelor of Business, Tourism and Events major from La Trobe University in Australia.

Other winners of the night are Maria Angelica A. de Leon (Bb. Pilipinas International), Katarina Sonja A. Rodriguez (Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental), Chanel Olive V. Thomas (Bb. Pilipinas Supranational), Elizabeth Durado Clenci(Bb. Pilipinas Grand International), Nelda C. Ibe (Bb. Pilipinas Globe), Charmaine F. Elima (Bb. Pilipinas 2017 1st Runner-Up) and Kristel Guelos (Bb. Pilipinas 2017 2nd Runner-Up).

The schedule and venue for the 66th edition of Miss Universe are yet to be announced.
    [instagram]

donya_imang Katarina Rodriguez gave the best answer tonight. She's the definition of a winner. 😍😍❤️❤️
    donya_imang Congrats mga bes! 👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🍾🍾🍾
    rhozemharie_yap congratulations idol queen Mariel @mariaangelicadl 😃😉😍😘😚
    johnnybraboo Charmaine Elima outstanding 😍
    kript007 Ahhahah expect the unexpected winners of binibining pilipinas!!! Sabi ko na nga ba!!! Nakkaasar sa mga tao kase meron sila mga favorite kaya lage nilalagay sa instagram! Now who are the winners?! 👑💐
    ingle09 Congratulations ladies! 👍❤
    gemini_thedreamer_67 Rachel Peters congratulations
    mariacel06 Sabi na eh. Si ms. Peters mananalo. Congrats everyone!
    siemprebella03 Congrats @katarinarodri you deserved it! Superfan here :)
    sheenalen_lim Sa aura palang ni Rachel! you will already know na siya ang MU. Then yung body, walk, beauty, answer pang MU! yeheyy! congrats!
    eyspeygilxx A top 25 without Dindi💔
    mr.wonderfulguy Wala na ta Miss Tourism
    mr.wonderfulguy Congrats po
    mr.wonderfulguy Wala si katarina rodriguez ????
    cris_ortiza @bbpilipinasofficial wow bonga congratiolations guys
    gvgerwin @omardum @jujemay
    iamcarolling Congratulations Chanel Thomas 👸🎊🎊
    7habibies @mr.wonderfulguy miss intercon siya
    mr.wonderfulguy @7habibies tnx po .nadulingan ko

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file