Do you remember these fourshows?

Before, RPN9 was my favorite channel kasi I grew up watching these shows. Can you remember any of these shows?

26.jpg
Out of This World
OOTW_57.jpg
My Secret Identity
photo7.jpg and Growing Pains
GP19.jpg
totoy pa si Jack (Jack, Jack, come back...:D )

Comments

• crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    is "evie" from out of this world the girl who just had to put her fingers together and time will stop, and when she touches someone, eh magiging mobile na ulit yung person na yon???

if so, then yeah, i used to watch it all the time!!!

:bounce:
  • Prof22Prof22 Member PExer
    Yeah that's her. Tapos she communicates with his dad using this crystal kse nasa ibang galaxy dad niya. Yung latest show niya Twin Peaks yata o Northern Exposure...di ko maalala pero matanda na siya. I used to record episodes of this sa beta tapes:hiya: kaya lang na phase out kasi yung BETAMAX (grabe ang panet pag binibigkas).

Yung pinakamaliit na babae sa Growing Pains na pic, is Mel Gibson's daughter sa What Women Want. Grabe ang bilis ng panahon.
    her dad ...not his dad. Sorry about that di kase ako makapagconcentrate kse kain ng kain yung hapon na katapat ko dito sa lib.

Anyway, si DiCaprio, uhugin pa sa pic.:hiya:
  • Jazzy JapsJazzy Japs Soul Slayer PExer
    Uyyy, The Charmings! I also watched that show! :)
    It's the one where Snow White, Prince Charming, and their kids were "frozen in time" by her evil stepmother and they wake up in modern day California!
    Paul Winfield as the "Magic Mirror" was a riot!! :lol:
  • kim_thorpekim_thorpe keriover PExer
    YES! i used to watch out of this world a lot. if i remember that was shown in channel 4 ata or channel 5. the charmings, that i don't know. growing pains of course. channel 4 pa un nuon. my secret identity, yep, remember that one. channel 9.

i used to wish that i had evie's power to stop time! ehehehehe. maureen flannigan, di ko type itsura niya ngayon. chaka todo. yuck. i love 7th heaven kasi eh (Bring back 7th heaven!!!), and she was kuya Matt's girlfriend for a long time (shawna)...i like HEATHER! u know the deaf girlfriend? byers!

p.s. What about "head of the class" and Step by step? love those shows, especially step by step.
  • Chickity-ChynnaChickity-Chynna D Chinese Chicken PExer
    Originally posted by Jazzy Japs

Paul Winfield as the "Magic Mirror" was a riot!! :lol:

oo noh! :lol:

i think he was bading doon. funny niya talaga.
    Hey guys, di kase ipinalabas yung Growing Pains the Reunion Movie sa Pinas e, so di ko sya napanood, bago lang kase disney channel sa cable. Teka, may alam ba kayo, if its already on tape? I tried searching for it sa Amazon pero wala eh but I do have some of their episodes in 5 tapes (Leo Dicaprio) episodes, nabili ko sa isang second hand shop dito sa Japan.
    Chickity-Chynna: Alam mo yang magic mirror na yan nakakatawa talaga, meron isang commercial sa ABC sa States abt their change of schedule, tapos sinabi nung Wicked Stepmom ni Snow White na nakagawa siya ng spell para itapat yung show nila sa Cosby Show, tapos at the end of the commercial* without batting an eyelash Paul Winfield said---> "Who's Cosby?" :bounce:

Kaya yan hanggang second season lang sila...natalo sa ratings e.
    :bawling:
  • sweet_angel79sweet_angel79 Mommy Ni Maiah PExer
    Oh yeah!!!
    I still remember yung Growing Pains.... favorite ko yun....
    I always watch their episode I think when Im still in gradeschool....

Yung Evie rin. Parang Sabrina yun di ba? may super power siya yung na frefreeze niya yung oras
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    great shows too bad the last time we had good non cable tv shows was the early 90s
  • Chickity-ChynnaChickity-Chynna D Chinese Chicken PExer
    Originally posted by Prof22
    Chickity-Chynna: Alam mo yang magic mirror na yan nakakatawa talaga, meron isang commercial sa ABC sa States abt their change of schedule, tapos sinabi nung Wicked Stepmom ni Snow White na nakagawa siya ng spell para itapat yung show nila sa Cosby Show, tapos at the end of the commercial* without batting an eyelash Paul Winfield said---> "Who's Cosby?" :bounce:

Kaya yan hanggang second season lang sila...natalo sa ratings e.
    :bawling:

NGYEK! :lol:

pero nga, sayang. parang "politically correct" na snow white :D

hmmm...btw guys, didn't you enjoy "fairy tale theater" with all those big stars?
  • tina11tina11 Member PExer
    i love out of this world. if i had a super power, stopping time would be it. :D

i remember this episode where they had a contest in class, whoever could unscramble the letters on the board first would win a gift certificate or something, she stopped time so that she could win the prize. o diba, this power is so useful? more useful than flying, or becoming invisible. :D
    Yung pinakamaliit na babae sa Growing Pains na pic, is Mel Gibson's daughter sa What Women Want. Grabe ang bilis ng panahon.

i don't remember what the youngest kid looks like... i only remember kirk cameron and tricia gold :?:
  • rinoarinoa Assassin's Ho PExer
    OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!! yun pala title nun. lagi ko na lang nakakalimutan!!! i always remember this one seen, nasa office siya sa isang mataas na bldg tapos may kasama siya. nung pinagdikit niya yung fingers niya tapos sumilip sila sa labas ng bintana tapos nakita nila lahat as in lahat ng tao sa baba nakahinto. hehe. aliw na aliw ako nuon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file