Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

25 Iconic Women (Mega Magazine)

Updated List: 25 MEGA MAGAZINE Iconic Women (in random order)

1. Judy Ann Santos
2. Heart Evangelista
3. KC Concepcion
4. Sharon Cuneta
5. Nadine Lustre
6. Maja Salvador
7. Bea Alonzo
8. Anne Curtis
9. Erich Gonzales
10. Kathryn Bernardo
11. Lea Salonga
12. Regine Velasquez
13. Liza Soberano
14. Charo Santos
15. Kim Chiu
16. Julia Barretto
17. Sarah Geronimo
18. Maine Mendoza
19. Bianca Gonzales
20. Angelica Panganiban

5 to go...

Sino ang wala pa?

Angel Locsin
Toni Gonzaga
Marian Rivera
Pia Wurtzbach
Iza Calzado or Jennylyn Mercado

Yan hula ko... Sana Tama, wala na ako maisip na pwede makapasok..

Deserve ba lahat?

Comments

• perkynaitperkynait PEx Rookie ⭐
    For me, questionable pa sa akin sina Julia B, Erich, Maine, Liza and Nadine

Too young for them to be called Iconic.

(My own opinion)
  • riverhorseriverhorse PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Maine is iconic because of her achievements. Her achievements speak for themselves. She was able to achieve in a short period of time what takes years if not decades for other female artists.

She is the top Celebrity Endorser of the Philippines (together with Alden). Her videos reach millions of views. She is known both here and abroad.

She is a singer/songwriter, blogger, comedian, commercial model, host, and humanitarian.
  • audreyjaneaudreyjane ♡ PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    perkynait wrote: »
    Updated List: 25 MEGA MAGAZINE Iconic Women (in random order)

1. Judy Ann Santos
    2. Heart Evangelista
    3. KC Concepcion
    4. Sharon Cuneta
    5. Nadine Lustre
    6. Maja Salvador
    7. Bea Alonzo
    8. Anne Curtis
    9. Erich Gonzales
    10. Kathryn Bernardo
    11. Lea Salonga
    12. Regine Velasquez
    13. Liza Soberano
    14. Charo Santos
    15. Kim Chiu
    16. Julia Barretto
    17. Sarah Geronimo
    18. Maine Mendoza
    19. Bianca Gonzales
    20. Angelica Panganiban

5 to go...

Sino ang wala pa?

Angel Locsin
    Toni Gonzaga
    Marian Rivera
    Pia Wurtzbach
    Iza Calzado or Jennylyn Mercado

Yan hula ko... Sana Tama, wala na ako maisip na pwede makapasok..

Deserve ba lahat?

Kasali si Ruffa Gutierrez. Sana si Iza na lang.

Angel, Toni, Marian and Pia na yan for last 4 slots.
    riverhorse wrote: »
    Maine is iconic because of her achievements. Her achievements speak for themselves. She was able to achieve in a short period of time what takes years if not decades for other female artists.

She is the top Celebrity Endorser of the Philippines (together with Alden). Her videos reach millions of views. She is known both here and abroad.

She is a singer/songwriter, blogger, comedian, commercial model, host, and humanitarian.

well said :)
    They considered lahat ng nagcover sa [#]MakingMega[/#] nila, That's why Julia Barretto is included. But if they will base on the achievements etc... I don't think she's part of the list. Tingin mo?
    Iconic per Decade (siguro, noh?)

Maine
    Liza
    Kathryn
    Nadine
    Julia B.
    They considered lahat ng nagcover sa [#]MakingMega[/#] nila, That's why Julia Barretto is included. But if they will base on the achievements etc... I don't think she's part of the list. Tingin mo?

Yes, I think mas deserve ni Julia Montes yung slot. Pero never pa sya nag-cover sa Mega so di makakasali. Same with Kris Aquino.

Kristine Hermosa, Jolina Magdangal and Claudine Barretto should also be part of the list. Mga nag-cover na rin yan sa Mega.
    Did some research, Toni G might not be part of the list ..twice lang ata sya nagcover ng mega one in 2005 (with Georgina, Angel and two other) and the latest was in April 2014. (correct me if Im wrong) though I would love to see her on the list considering her achievements and all... [#]QueenToni[/#]

On the other hand, Iza Calzado should be part of the list she has more than 4 cover story...
  • Melt_AwayMelt_Away PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Did some research, Toni G might not be part of the list ..twice lang ata sya nagcover ng mega one in 2005 (with Georgina, Angel and two other) and the latest was in April 2014. (correct me if Im wrong) though I would love to see her on the list considering her achievements and all... [#]QueenToni[/#]

On the other hand, Iza Calzado should be part of the list she has more than 4 cover story...

Gaano ba ka prestigious yang MEGA? Alam naman ng lahat na di hamak na mas successful si Toni G sa 1/2 ng nasa list na yan:lol: Di man siya mapasama, doesn't really matter.Their loss.

Andaming hilaw pa at di deserving na nandiyan. Like Julia B. Bianca G, Erich G, and even Maja.

Pwedeng palitan ni Kris Aquino, Claudine B, Jolina M, Jennelyn M, Iza Calzado, Megan Young, Etc. na naging iconic talaga ang careers.

Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera SHOULD be there as well.
    Melt_Away wrote: »
    Gaano ba ka prestigious yang MEGA? Alam naman ng lahat na di hamak na mas successful si Toni G sa 1/2 ng nasa list na yan:lol: Di man siya mapasama, doesn't really matter.Their loss.

Andaming hilaw pa at di deserving na nandiyan. Like Julia B. Bianca G, Erich G, and even Maja.

Pwedeng palitan ni Kris Aquino, Claudine B, Jolina M, Jennelyn M, Iza Calzado, Megan Young, Etc. na naging iconic talaga ang careers.

Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera SHOULD be there as well.

Di pa naman tapos ang pictorial nila...praying ako na kasama ang ultimate multimedia star...

Angel will be there, pictorial nya is on the 4th of Feb.
    Korek!

Jolina should be on the list too. Phenomenal star ng '90's sya.
    Di pa naman tapos ang pictorial nila...praying ako na kasama ang ultimate multimedia star...

Angel will be there, pictorial nya is on the 4th of Feb.

Angel SHOULD be there.;)

Ok lang yan di kawalan ni Toni yan. I'm not sure sa title na ultimate multimedia superstar. yan na ba ang title niya ngayon?:lol: san galing yan? chos.
    Korek!

Jolina should be on the list too. Phenomenal star ng '90's sya.

ICONS only. Jolens is an ICON. sa dami ng pinauso niya nung 90's.
    Angel SHOULD be there.;)

Ok lang yan di kawalan ni Toni yan. I'm not sure sa title na ultimate multimedia superstar. yan na ba ang title niya ngayon?:lol: san galing yan? chos.

ABS/Management nagbigay sa kanya ng title na yan. "The Ultimate Multimedia Star"
    audreyjane wrote: »
    ABS/Management nagbigay sa kanya ng title na yan. "The Ultimate Multimedia Star"

I think Sarah G deserve that title more..Opinion ko lang, pero why not. infairness ok naman ang movies niya, hosting sa TV at recording artist din. pero ULTIMATE? I dont think so. Sarah G has better movie gross, album sales, concert gross etc. sa TV lang mahina si Sarah G.
    Angel SHOULD be there.;)

Baks! ang tagal ng title ni toni yan c/o abs din mismo.
    I think Sarah G deserve that title more..Opinion ko lang, pero why not. infairness ok naman ang movies niya, hosting sa TV at recording artist din. pero ULTIMATE? I dont think so. Sarah G has better movie gross, album sales, concert gross etc. sa TV lang mahina si Sarah G.

Popstar Princess na title nya di ba? or minsan Popstar Royalty.
    Baks! ang tagal ng title ni toni yan c/o abs din mismo.

Ang alam ko PRINCESS OF ALL MEDIA. nag iba na pala. LMAO.
    Keri lang yan, Si Jennelyn nga nabigyan ng ULTIMATE star title ng GMA:lol:
    Popstar Princess na title nya di ba? or minsan Popstar Royalty.

Who's the Queen of Pop? Wala naman. Can we elevate her to Queen status? Iba naman si Regine eh, Asia's Songbird siya. mag 30 naren naman si SG. LOL
    Ang alam ko PRINCESS OF ALL MEDIA. nag iba na pala. LMAO.
    Keri lang yan, Si Jennelyn nga nabigyan ng ULTIMATE star title ng GMA:lol:

eh kasi sya 1st Ultimate Female survivor ng starstruck..lalayo pa ba sila?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file