Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

friendship turned into a lover

We were aged 14 when me and my husband had a relationship... My parents doesn't want him for me when my mom decided to look for another place to live... We had no communication by that time, no cellphones or any gadgets yet. In short we lost contact to each other... In three years time, my family and i moved to our original house and our xhildhood friends asked for my number, a minute ago someone texted me and said how r u? I replyed with a smile on my face and said im fine btw hu r u... And he said cant u remember me? Your childhood sweetheart then i knew it it was him... That night we started echanging stories and the day after we decided to see each other and had lunch together... And finally at the long run, we still ended up together... We had two kids now, a boy and a girl.. The morale of this story is... Kung kayo talaga, kayo! ... *** paglayuin pa kyo, tadhana ang magbibigay daan para kyo ay muling magkita.

Comments

• balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    We were aged 14 when me and my husband had a relationship... My parents doesn't want him for me when my mom decided to look for another place to live... We had no communication by that time, no cellphones or any gadgets yet. In short we lost contact to each other... In three years time, my family and i moved to our original house and our xhildhood friends asked for my number, a minute ago someone texted me and said how r u? I replyed with a smile on my face and said im fine btw hu r u... And he said cant u remember me? Your childhood sweetheart then i knew it it was him... That night we started echanging stories and the day after we decided to see each other and had lunch together... And finally at the long run, we still ended up together... We had two kids now, a boy and a girl..
    The morale of this story is... Kung kayo talaga, kayo! ... *** paglayuin pa kyo, tadhana ang magbibigay daan para kyo ay muling magkita.

ipakwento mo yun mga "kaganapan" nun three years time na nawala ka... :naughty3: :lol:
  • I also met my husband via dating website(https://www.flirt.com/) and for first sex month we were just texting each other as a friends and then something happened and it transformed in a beautiful relationships with a happy end in a form of marriage.:)
  • ang sarap sa feeling nun kahit nag kalayo kayo kayo pa din bandang huli
  • OscarPriserOscarPriser PEx Rookie ⭐
    it's a very romantic story. The best advice I can give to anyone embarking on this journey is to truly believe their romantic feelings
    Are worth sacrificing the entire friendship for, potentially. Often times, we can't control the depth of those feelings, so we inevitably succumb to them, but we have to be aware of their irreversible nature.
  • Jymmy1Jymmy1 PEx Rookie ⭐
    For me my love story started with a friendship. I met a girl online on https://j4l.com/452434 website. We communicated almost every day. She told me about her relationship and I told about my gf. But then after a few months of communication I realized that I love that girl and I want to be with her. So I shared my feelings and to my luck they very mutual. Now I am happily married.
  • sophieharpersophieharper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited June 2018
    Sometimes, it's hard to confess your love for a friend. Especially when you don't know if the feeling is mutual. You take a risk and you face whatever the outcome is. I've had fallen in love with a friend and we did not end up together. Yeah you're right, kung kayo, kayo talaga. So hindi nga siguro kami meant for each other.
  • All I can say is the best foundation of love is friendship. 😊

• Hi. A very interesting and instructive story about relationships and love. I’ve been alone for many years and can’t meet my bride, I already want to start my own family. My friend recommended this site , there are a lot of korean women who want to start a family with a foreigner. I really like their culture and traditions. I think korean brides will be good wives. What do you think?
  • Ganda naman ng love story nyo. Bata palang itinadhana na kayo at walang hadlang ang nakasira ng relasyon nyo. Sana makanahap narin ako ng forever ko para hindi nalang ako taga Sana All. HAAHAHAHAHAHA Sana di kayo maghihiwalay pa at magkasama kayong tumanda.
  • RobertMillsapRobertMillsap PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sometimes, It has a place to be!!
  • All I can say is the best foundation of love is friendship. 😊
    I agree with you. Be friendly always :)
  • Parang hindi ako naniniwala sa kung kayo talaga kayo. U know why? Kase tayo ang gumagawa ng tadhana natin. Iba lang talaga naging samahan niyo kase nagsimula kayo sa friendship. Hayy! Yung bestfriend ko kase babae din so how? Hahahha Jk!