Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Older man younger women relationships

This topic might be a bit controversial but I just have some questions regarding it and want to know the modern opinion of filipinos regarding it

1.) What can a younger man give a younger women that an older man can't?

2.) Why do younger women fall in love with a younger man than an older man or is it a matter of being an alpha male?

3.) I want to know here do younger women really like guys their age of guys old enough to be their father or grandfather? And why did you make that choice?

Comments

• teacherchateachercha PEx Rookie ⭐
    I have no inputs to give here because I have never been in a relationship with an older man. I was always the "older" partner. Hehehe. BUT...let me just say the ***** flicks I have watched with older men and the woman are waaaay younger...are hot. Hehehe.

Seriously though, age is not just a number. Successful partnerships should have the factor of age involved. This is just me. I married my ex husband who is 9 years younger than me. I wished I chose someone closer to my age instead.
  • sushihunk26sushihunk26 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Maturity doesn't usually come with age, as long as a person can deal with the challenges every single day.

In the U.S., most women prefer older men probably because of stability, security, fame, sense of responsibility and many more. Some say men can age like wine. It is normal to them getting married to a guy who's 10 yrs.+ older.

Examples of celebrities:

1. Michael Douglas & Katherine Zeta Jones
    2. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively
    3. Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart

and the list goes on and on. Hindi gaya sa pinas yung ibang chicks dami arte. Sadly, some pinays ended up marrying unstable, immature and jobless men. Lives can be pathetic if unprepared.
    Maturity doesn't usually come with age, as long as a person can deal with the challenges every single day.

In the U.S., most women prefer older men probably because of stability, security, fame, sense of responsibility and many more. Some say men can age like wine. It is normal to them getting married to a guy who's 10 yrs.+ older.

Examples of celebrities:

1. Michael Douglas & Katherine Zeta Jones
    2. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively
    3. Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart

and the list goes on and on. Hindi gaya sa pinas yung ibang chicks dami arte. Sadly, some pinays ended up marrying unstable, immature and jobless men. Lives can be pathetic if unprepared.
  • MrsBossMrsBoss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    This topic might be a bit controversial but I just have some questions regarding it and want to know the modern opinion of filipinos regarding it

1.) What can a younger man give a younger women that an older man can't?

2.) Why do younger women fall in love with a younger man than an older man or is it a matter of being an alpha male?

3.) I want to know here do younger women really like guys their age of guys old enough to be their father or grandfather? And why did you make that choice?

Here are my thoughts/answers:

1. Nothing different or special really.
    Except for the lower number ng age nila. Unless nalang when you say "older men" eh mala lolo na or may mga arthritis na hindi nakakaperform...then alam mo na ang difference, common sense lang.

But say if you compare an older guy to a younger one na same fitness level, same utak, same financial status... then walang difference.

2. This is actually not the case, sorry. Women fall in love with men.. because they fall in love...period. Nothing to do with age. Women like alpha males yes... women like men yes... age is just a number ..again, unless lolo na lolo na or may ibang masamang balak ang babae. If we are just talking about sexual attraction or perhaps finding a suitable mate/partner for life eh age has nothing to do with it.

3. Personally, I don't care about how old the guy is as long as attracted ako. Hindi din ako physically na-aattract sa guy na mukhang sing age lang ng mga anak ko or sa guy na parang itsurang tatay ko na or lolo.

Pero if kunyari eh 50 or 60 years old pero mukhang 40s lang or same age ko..why not. If 20s lang pero mukhang mature enough and is matured din talaga sa pagisip.. then go :)
  • RedparkRedpark PEx Rookie ⭐
    Older men are accomplished and matured. They are those guys who are mostly well dressed and doesn't need to show their six pack abs to get me impressed.
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    From experience..

When i was a younger guy... I had no problem maintaining a girls attention that is my age even with no money. Just sex her however and whenever she wants and she'll worship you. Young girls are stupid as they equate sex to love. During my 20s i entered a relationship with a woman in her 40s but was hot and looked like a 20 something.. i sexed her the same way but no matter how many times i exceeded her satisfaction, she would never leave her established life with her husband and kids.. it was the hardest break up ever but i realized it was much harder to turn an older girl stupid. I guess me being a college student with no job or income at that time was a major factor.

What i learned.
    1. Financial stability will always beat a hard tt that has no money.
    2. A hard tt that has alot of money will make a man god.

Lesson.. make alot of money or enjoy the stupidity of younger girls.
  • MrsBossMrsBoss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    darmonx wrote: »
    Young girls are stupid as they equate sex to love. During my 20s i entered a relationship with a woman in her 40s but was hot and looked like a 20 something.. i sexed her the same way but no matter how many times i exceeded her satisfaction, she would never leave her established life with her husband and kids..* *

Uhhhmmm :rolleyes:
    You.... case in point... :glee:
    What i learned.
    1. Financial stability will always beat a hard tt that has no money.
    2. A hard tt that has alot of money will make a man god.
    Lesson.. make alot of money or enjoy the stupidity of younger girls.

Wrong again... well...in my point of view that is. Even if a guy is loaded...or "magaling" or "malaki" ... pero is quite the loser when it comes to his intelligence and wit... can't make me laugh.. smelly pa... nerdy pa... tapos olats pa ang itsura... eh c'mon naman. :lol:

I don't mean to offend you ah... Baka din kasi mga nakukuha/nakakasex/nakakadate mong mga girls eh mga social climber at mga jologs...pera pera lang.. makikipagsex na. :shrug:
    You're right. But hey, there are older guys despite their older age have great abs as well. However, they don't have to show it off like most younger guys do to impress women. Having a good physique isn't everything in this world. The entirety of a person is the most important.

Redpark wrote: »
    Older men are accomplished and matured. They are those guys who are mostly well dressed and doesn't need to show their six pack abs to get me impressed.
    You're right. But hey, there are older guys despite their older age have great abs as well. However, they don't have to show it off like most younger guys do to impress women. Having a good physique isn't everything in this world. The entirety of a person is the most important.

Redpark wrote: »
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    young men - most likely the woman will get a boy
    older men - bigger chance the woman might get somebody who has matured enough that he can be depended on