PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Eugene or Recca?

the question speaks for itself.

sa akin, i prefer flame of recca kasi mas realistic sya kasi diba yung mga powers nila galing lang sa mga gadgets pwera si recca. yung ghost fighter gusto ko rin kasi sinubaybayan ko yun kaya lang hindi na makatotohanan, pero syempre anime kaya okay lang yun, dba?

Comments

• IceAngelIceAngel poof. PExer
    What's so realistic about Recca? He and Yuusuke (Eugene) are almost the same. Come to think of it, they ARE the same. They got a pretty girlfriend to rescue all the time, powers they don't even deserve (I personally think Fuko (Aira) and Tokia (Dylan) are the more serious and skilled fighters. Not to mention that they're (Eugene and Recca) both no-brainers and are too impulsive. But they seem to be the most popular. Oh well, to each his own na lang.
  • thehitmanthehitman The best there is PExer
    Recca was a ninja freak to begin with, so he always whipped Fuko's *** whenever they fight. Eugene, on the other hand, was a brawler who always picked fights with Alfred and his gang.

Flame of Recca:

Most skilled is Mikagami, followed by Hanabishi, Kirisawa, then Domon (although I'm not sure about the last two since Domon and Kirisawa have never fought in hand-to-hand combat, with no madougos).

Yu Yu Hakusho

Most skilled is Hiei, followed by Kurama (fox form), then Yuusuke then Kuwabara. All assuming they don't use special powers.
  • SaitouSaitou Registered User PExer
    I'd go with Yuusuke. Spirit detectives are cooler than ninjas.
    Originally posted by thehitman:

Most skilled is Mikagami, followed by Hanabishi, Kirisawa, then Domon (although I'm not sure about the last two since Domon and Kirisawa have never fought in hand-to-hand combat, with no madougos).

You forgot Kaoru.

Fuuko and Domon fight in hand-to-hand combat all the time, and Fuuko wins every single time.
    Originally posted by thehitman:

Most skilled is Hiei, followed by Kurama (fox form), then Yuusuke then Kuwabara. All assuming they don't use special powers.

I'd put Kurama ahead of Hiei.
  • thehitmanthehitman The best there is PExer
    Originally posted by Saitou

Fuuko and Domon fight in hand-to-hand combat all the time, and Fuuko wins every single time.

Hehehe, must have missed that ep. Dunno where to put Kaoru...I can't remember the episode (if there was one) where he fought without his Adamantine blade.
  • TopeTope Sharingan! PExer
    Mas malakas naman Ray Gun ni Eugene kesa sa mga Dragons ni Recca. :lol:
  • bichbich :| PExer
    c kurei ang the best.... heheh... uruha group of ten... gagaling ninyo mga idol ko kayo... except lang nga kay magensha at genjuro...

mas gusto ko pala ang Flame of recca
  • SpiPSpiP Member PExer
    para sa akin Yuyu Hakusho
    mas ok story tsaka drawings!
    hehehehe :D :D :D
  • xtxxtx Member PExer
    yuyu hakusho din ako! ganda talaga ng story non bilib ako.:)
    all time fave ko rin yon
  • Zah_65Zah_65 Eklipse_Comics PExer
    definitly eugene!flame of recca sucks!parang ginaya lang ang yyh.
    kaya nung palabas pa siya, walang episode na lumabas at natapos ng di ko nilalait.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file