Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Nauna daw lalangin ang Anghel kaysa kay Cristo?

ElCidElCid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Ayon kay KidlatNgayon, nauna daw ginawa ang mga anghel kaysa kay Cristo:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806691&p=75968870&viewfull=1#post75968870

Hebrews 2:9
New International Version
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Mababasang si Cristo ay ginawang mas mababa sa mga anghel, samakatuwid, naunang ginawa ang mga anghel kesa sa Kanya!

Mauna na kayo mag comment :naughty:

Comments

• AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well, if there are four hermeneutic experts in a room, there will be five interpretations of a bible verse. That is what is fun about the bible.

Now on this verse, my logical take is that prior to his death, Jesus was indeed a creation and that he was created in lower priority than angels. Ergo, the INC is right in this case. If Mang Felix was an angel, then he got higher precedence.
  • In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Word = Jesus

Jesus already existed before anything else.
  • JagonJagon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    there is very BIG difference between "CREATE" and "MAKE"
  • KidlatNgayonKidlatNgayon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Jagon wrote: »
    there is very BIG difference between "CREATE" and "MAKE"

Acts 13:33
    English Standard Version
    this he has fulfilled to us their children by raising Jesus, as also it is written in the second Psalm, “‘You are my Son, today I have begotten you.’

Psalm 2:7
    "I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

Berean Literal Bible
    For God so loved the world that He gave the only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life.

BEGOTTEN

be·got·ten
    biˈɡätn/
    past participle of beget.
    be·get
    bəˈɡet/
    verbliterary
    past participle: begotten
    1. (typically of a man, sometimes of a man and a woman) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
    "they hoped that the King might beget an heir by his new queen"
    synonyms: father, sire, have, bring into the world, give life to, bring into being, spawn
    "he begat a son"
    2. give rise to; bring about.
    "success begets further success"
    synonyms: cause, give rise to, lead to, result in, bring about, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, occasion, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, kindle, trigger, spark off, touch off, stir up, whip up, induce, inspire, promote; literaryenkindle
    "violence begets violence"

MARUNONG KA PA BA SA DICTIONARY?
    :naughty:
    Bakit naunang lalangin ang mga Anghel kay Cristo? Bago ka mag-compare para sabihing mas mataas o mas mababa ang isa, kelangan me "standard" ka muna. At mula dito, gagawa ka ng mas mataas o mas mababa! Gets nyo?

PS: Si FYM ay tinawag na "Anghel" dahil sa GAWAIN nya bilang Sugo. Hindi siya espirituwal na anghel na nagkatawang tao, walang doktrinang ganyan sa INC! PRAMISSS!!! :lol:
    Si Cristo ay PLINANO na ng Ama bago lalangin ang daigdig (which represents the universe and beyond), hindi magpakailanman. Tapos ay nilalang Siya sa "later times" for the sake of His brethren.

1 Peter 1:20
    English Standard Version
    He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you
    Si Cristo ay may mga "kapatid sa pananampalataya" o tinatawag Niyang Brethren.

John 7:1-3
    Douay-Rheims
    1 AFTER these things Jesus walked in Galilee; for he would not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him. 2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 3 And his brethren said to him: Pass from hence, and go into Judea; that thy disciples also may see thy works which thou dost

Maghanap kayo ng sitas sa biblia na tinawag ng Diyos na mga Kapatid Niya ang Tao o sangkatauhan. Kaya nga Siya tinawag na Ama ay ANAK NIYA ANG LAHAT!

Galatians 3:26
    Berean Study Bible
    You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

John 1:12
    But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God--

Does Jesus have a Father? YES!!!

John 17:1 When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2 For You granted Him authority over all humanity, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3 Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.…

Does Jesus have a God? YESSS!!!

John 20:17
    King James Bible
    Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

^Do we have the same Father and God as Jesus has? YESSSS!!! :lol:

Does God have a Father and God?

Nothing in the bible saying that God has a Father or God calls someone a Father!

God said He knows no other God:

Isaiah 45:5
    I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

1 Kings 8:60
    so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God and that there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:35
    "To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.
  • sophionsophion PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Kraven wrote: »
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the Manalo bible ganito ang sinasabi:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God's idea.

:lol:
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hahaha... fighting over a fairy tale.
    sophion wrote: »
    In the Manalo bible ganito ang sinasabi:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God's idea.

:lol:

Actually, ang pagkakasabi sa ibang translation:

John 1:1
    Moffatt
    "The Logos existed in the very beginning, the Logos was with God, the Logos was divine."

John 1:1
    Smith-Goodspeed
    "In the beginning the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was divine."

Divine means godly or like God:

di·vine
    dəˈvīn/
    adjective
    1. of, from, or like God or a god.
    "heroes with divine powers"
    synonyms: godly, angelic, seraphic, saintly, beatific; More
    2. informaldated
    excellent; delightful.
    "that succulent clementine tasted divine"

"Word" (Greek: logos). Logos means word, thought, concept, and the expressions thereof."

The Mystery of the Gospel

Ephesians 3:10 His purpose was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to the eternal purpose that He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In Him and through faith in Him we may enter God’s presence with boldness and confidence.…
    (Berean Study Bible)
  • sophionsophion PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Divine means godly or like God:
    so jeeezus was like God?

verse 2 says:

He was with God in the beginning

somebody was with god in the beginning? what is inc's palusot there again?
    so jeeezus was like God?

verse 2 says:

how does inc explain that again?

Kaya nga napagkakamalan Siyang God. How is it that Jesus is "like God"?

John 5:30
    New Living Translation
    I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will.

John 5:19
    So Jesus replied, "Truly, truly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself, unless He sees the Father doing it. For whatever the Father does, the Son also does.

John 8:16
    But even if I do judge, My judgment is true, because I am not alone when I judge; I am with the Father, who sent Me.

John 12:49
    New Living Translation
    I don't speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it.
    so jeeezus was like God?

verse 2 says:

somebody was with god in the beginning? what is inc's palusot there again?

He was in God's thought.

Acts 2:23
    This man was handed over to you by God's deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

Luke 22:22
    Indeed, the Son of Man will go as it has been determined, but woe to that man who betrays Him."

If Christ was a God who was with God in the beginning, then there will be 2 Gods which is very conflicting to what God said that there is only one God. :D
  • ElCidElCid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hahaha... fighting over a fairy tale.

We forgive you of your ignorance you soulless son of a pr!ck lol. Wala kang kaluluwa Pr!ck. Fairy tale lang din dahil wala naman batayan sa sciencia ang kaluluwa at sigurado akong wala ka ding conciencia :rotflmao: for the same reason b!tch lol.
  • Sabi nung humarang saken minsan. May asawa daw ang Panginoon nung nilikha nya yung mundo. LOL
  • ArchimedesArchimedes PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

PS: Si FYM ay tinawag na "Anghel" dahil sa GAWAIN nya bilang Sugo. Hindi siya espirituwal na anghel na nagkatawang tao, walang doktrinang ganyan sa INC! PRAMISSS!!! :lol:

pambobola na naman ng mga INC ito. Meron ba namang RAPIST na Anghel???

Dapat dyan bansagang "The Rapist Angel of the Last Times" :rotflmao:
  • AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sabi nung humarang saken minsan. May asawa daw ang Panginoon nung nilikha nya yung mundo. LOL

Another topic.

But, yes, YHWH had a spouse. He was a Hebrew tribal god, with partner, and fellow gods. Monotheism was a later development.

Google it.
    ElCid wrote: »
    We forgive you of your ignorance you soulless son of a pr!ck lol. Wala kang kaluluwa Pr!ck. Fairy tale lang din dahil wala naman batayan sa sciencia ang kaluluwa at sigurado akong wala ka ding conciencia :rotflmao: for the same reason b!tch lol.

I agree with you here! :D
    Ateo wrote: »
    Another topic.

But, yes, YHWH had a spouse. He was a Hebrew tribal god, with partner, and fellow gods. Monotheism was a later development.

Google it.

Anything na wala sa biblia ay walang kwenta at man-made, therefore, not worthy of discussion between people like you (non-believers)and us (believers) kaya kayo-kayo na lang mga atheists ang mag-discuss nyang mga imbentong yan. Yan ang fairy tale! :lol: :rotflmao:
    Archimedes wrote: »
    pambobola na naman ng mga INC ito. Meron ba namang RAPIST na Anghel???

Dapat dyan bansagang "The Rapist Angel of the Last Times" :rotflmao:

Actually, may mga anghel talaga na nakipag-sex sa mga taong babae, nasa biblia yan:

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

When The Sons Of God Saw The Daughters Of Men - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZgc68TnWO0

Si FYM ay nabalo at muling nag-asawa kay kung nakipag-sex man siya sa kanila, hindi ito *****.

Si FYM ay PINAGBINTANGAN na nang-***** upang i-trouble siya ng mga kumakaaway sa kanya. Gayunpaman, hindi napatunayan kaya hindi siya nakulong o nagmulta. Nanalo pa nga siya sa kaso at pinagbabayad si Rosita pero dahil walang maibayad, nag-appeal si Rosita. Nagkataon namang ang appeal nya ay panahon na ng mga Hapon sa Pilipinas kaya naabswelto sya pero hindi pa rin nakulong o nagmulta man lang si FYM, bagaman idinagdag ang mga salitang "man of low morals" sa verdict. Gayunpaman, alam nating lahat na nagbalik-loob si Rosita at asawa nya. Umamin sa pamamagitan ng affidavit si Rosita na gawa-gawa lang nila ang demanda kay FYM. Sampung taon pagkatapos na makabalik si Rosita, siya ay nabigyan ng tungkulin bilang diakonesa na pinanghawakan nya hanggang kamatayan.