Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - TV
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

TV Shows you wished were aired again [merged]

ako:

1. McGyver
2. Alf
3. Perfect Strangers
4. My Secret Identity
5. Doogie Howser MD.

meron pang iba e.. nakalimutan ko lang..

kayo ano??

Comments

• mcgyver, doogie howser MD, wonder years, small wonder... :)
  • batang uliranbatang uliran PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Here's my list:

1. Cheers
    2. Cosby Show
    3. Greatest American Hero
    4. Family Ties
    5. Transformers
    6. Hill Street Blues
    7. St. Elsewhere
  • batang uliran: the theme song of "The Greatest American Hero" is so familiar to me, in fact i even have an MP3. but the problem is i can't remember what's the show about? could u give me a refresher course here? tnx!
  • isa pang hirit...21 jump street and 4ever knight...kakamiss :)
  • The Rock says that he spent three months bumming with his cousins in the States and Canada last year. On cable TV, you never run ut of these old shows from the 80s, 70s, 60s, even 50s! You could watch "The Cosby Show", "Charlie's Angels", "CHiPs", "Remington Steele", or "In Living Color" on various cable channels. "Super Friends" and "Thundercats" were even on Cartoon Network. But the Sci-Fi channel had classic episodes of "The Six Million Dollar Man", "The Bionic Woman", "The Incredible Hulk", and "Star Trek" the original series. How cool was that? The Rock wishes these old shows were shown here again, just for the novelty of it and because we all grew up with them!
  • Polgie: yep, i remember My Secret Identity..i never thought Jerry O'Connell will turn out to be such a hunk... :)
    also..

Small Wonder
    21 Jump Street (with Johnny Depp)
    Out of This World
    Mc Gyver (though i think memorize ko na lahat :))
    The A Team (oh yes..remember Mr. T???)
  • batang uliranbatang uliran PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Polgie:

The greatest american hero was about schoolteacher Ralph Hinkley getting a suit from aliens that gave hims superpowers - flight, superstrength and others. He teamed up with FBI agent Bill Maxwell as they solved various crimes and fought different criminals - a guest starring Andre the Giant one time. Ralph was also married to lawyer Pam Davidson who was the only other person to know about his secret identity.

The song was sung by Joey Scarbury and I believe peaked at #1 on the Billboard pop singles chart.

• nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
    Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    Mork and Mindy
    Cosby Show
    Three's Company

• broom...
    YES!!! 21 JUMP STREET!!!
  • batang u: hmmmm.. still can't remember. thanks anyway. btw, transformers was aired in channel 5 right? o yan! granted na yung wish mo!

may i-a-add pa ako:

1. Misfits of Science
    2. The Wizard (yung midget na genius)
    3. Captain Power
    4. In Living Color
    5. Parker Lewis Can't Lose (bwahahaha!!! isa sa fave ko)

keep on adding guys!
  • i really like to see john en marcha again...
  • polgie..tama...parker lewis cant lose :)
  • one more...care bears !!! awww...that was sooo nyc! :)
  • broom: Synchronize watches and Care Bears stare!!!!!

alam mo ba yung Candy-Candy?? although hindi ko gaanong pinanonood dati yun pero i remembered it was so popular sa mga classmates ko dati.. :)
  • polgie..haha..yah...i know candy²...i dont watch it nga lang kaht na ka-name ko sha...haha maybe that's d reason y i dont watch it..hahah..kiddin'..nweiz..dami nga nanunuod non b4..i also like watching street frogs b4..haha aliw un..n chipmunks..cutie :)
  • 1. Twilight Zone
    2. Parker Lewis Can't Lose
    3. Full House
    4. Doogie Howser, MD
    5. V (alien thing...I was 8 then)
    6. Black Knight (the one which stars David Hasselholf...it's about the car who talks...not sure of this title)
  • I like to watch McGyver all over again.

John Blackstar- used to be my favorite cartoon.
  • MiSTeRYoSA...
    I think the title of that show with David Hasselhof and the talking car is Night Rider.
  • Three's company !!

"The Hardy Boys" would also be nice...I remember that I my older sisters were drooling over Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson then .. is my spelling of "Shawn Cassidy" correct ?

• "Ripley's Believe It or Not" with Jack Palance.