Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Movies
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

"Linlang" Reviews

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
After the first screening, the movie was given an "X" rating. Since the movie company did not want to go through the hassle of submitting it again for a second review, and for a third one by the appeals committee. They ended up cutting the "X" scenes.

Just curious, how was the movie?

Comments

• I watched it last Friday, and it was kinda fun. All in all, it was not that great, but credits go to Pops for her "realistic" acting (duh! pag hindi pa niya na-internalize ng mabuti ewan ko na lang). The sex scenes were cut nga but all in all minimal exposure na lang si Joyce (actually wala na).
    The story was medyo typical but with a very weird twist in the end. I'll not spoil it for now but I'm sure those who have watched it will also agree that the ending was medyo malabo and funny, psychological even.
  • MaverickMaverick PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    typical love triangle, pero i didn't see the typical joyce jimenez... :( *LOL in reality*
  • sorry kung medyo late na, but i'd like to know the ending. kasi palagi ko syang napapanood sa viva channel pero never ko pa naabutan ang ending. pakishare naman!
  • as a friend put it the movie of Pop's was chaka!!! :bop:

This movie was a flop right?
  • oo nga pangit nga, pero ano nga ang ending?