"Teaching Mrs. Tingle" Reviews

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
I haven't watched the movie. I'm wondering if it's worth watching? To those who have watched it, please let us know...

Comments

• hmm..ok lang sha, lang story pero there are some funny scenes naman..lalo na yung k spanky...tapos, uhmm..super short lang nya..abt 1 hr and 20 mins..super mean nung teacher n stuff..gusto ko suklayan si katie holmes don...i shd have watched thomas crown affair na lang uli :) hehe..
  • KamatayanKamatayan www.digitalfrap.com PExer
    The movie's alright, nothing to crow about but it has enough to pass your while... And like broom said funny yung kay Spanky...
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Wow Kamats, lagi ka yatang nanonood ng movie? :)
    Caramba: Up to date yung hiraman ko ng tape eh... Yung Phantom Menace dati siguro isa sila sa mga nauna...
  • garcigarci Member PExer
    the movie was ok...with some funny scenes..but almost predictable
    Worth a look. :)
    Hi Caramba! moderator na pala u...hehe
    Rach: Yeah galing nga... kuhang kuha niya kahit yung twisting of the neck...

Caramba: Yeah it's at makati, sa may Evangelista malapit sa Kanto Tinio hehehe... Panuorin mo pala yung Dogma very funny movie...

[This message has been edited by Kamatayan (edited 11-25-1999).]
  • RachRach me PExer
    I've seen it. There are many surprises and full of fun and excitement! The other girl (forgot her name) who played best friend of the protagonist was funny and she can act very well esp. when she imitated a scene in "The Exorcist".

The one who played Mrs. Tingle stood out. I was reminded of Glen Close who, perhaps can also play the role well.

They say it was shallow but if you'll think deeper it isn't.

It's Literature, actually.
    garci: Hi!

Kamats: Name of the video store please? Makati ba yan? Do they have a branch here in QC?
    Naman, ang layo eh! Can you borrow Dogma for me or something? Please? I lab Matt Damon!
    Andito sa akin ngayon yung Dogma... kunin mo kung gusto mo...
  • Denise`Denise` Member PExer
    GARCI: hello! :)

CaRaMBa: Medyo shallow yun story... it's cute though :) it's not something you REALLY have to watch...
  • garcigarci Member PExer
    Hi denise! :)
    Dito ka rin pala...kaw ba yung nag bday?
  • RachRach me PExer
    This film is still showing at Glorietta Cinemas. Hope those who haven't seen it can watch it. It is really entertaining!

My friend told me that the film is similar to MISERY (Kathy Bates) and DIABOLIQUE (Chazz Palminteri, Sharon Stone). The difference only is that this one is funny.
    Kamats: Are you free on Sunday? Bazaar tayo sa Makati. Tapos give me the tape na rin. :)
  • Denise`Denise` Member PExer
    garci: yup! r u goin to the grand eb? :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file