Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Do you make up a codename for your current crush?

Your officemate, the guy/gal next door, your classmate...Do you have an object of affection, and if so, do you make up a codename for them? (e.g. shy guy, hunkababe)

Comments

• ... tawag ko sa crush ko sa school Igor. Maganda sana siya kaya lang *foul* BF niya eh. Mukhang kubang sakitin kasi tignan.
  • me?????

let me see - yes, i do give
    some code names -

especially when i they walk
    beside me and i feel like
    telling a friend....

:bashful:
  • codename?

if i had a codename now it would be..... "8"

dats all...
  • con12con12 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yup...below my username :D :glee:
  • Yup! :teehee: In my barkada, we have code names for all our crushes so that we can talk about them in front of other people or even them (we try that once in a while only)! Sometimes the code names are terribly obvious :hmm: while the others are super layo from their real names or personalities or lookalikes! One time we named a friend's crush off what was written on her shirt that day (no one outside the barkada knew who he was!)! It's just really funny. :glee:
  • i call one of them..."Cute, goth chick" and the other...just plain old..."crushie" by the way the latter is better looking than the former...as if it really mattered...

"Embrace The Darkness"
    :evilgrin:
  • Yes... Heheheh Because she's always around and my friends and I always talks about her... I call her "Chikiting" because she's short... :glee:

Besides, she's very popular in our school...one mention of her name, there goes the heads turning... hmph, and also... :grinroll:

she's the only one with the name.... :laugh:
  • ofcourse ofcourse! lahat sila may code names... hehehehe!!
  • Yup! In my barkada, we have code names for all our crushes so that we can talk about them in front of other people or even them (we try that once in a while only)! Sometimes the code names are terribly obvious while the others are super layo from their real names or personalities or lookalikes! One time we named a friend's crush off what was written on her shirt that day (no one outside the barkada knew who he was!)! It's just really funny.

:p:D :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce2: I can totally relate with what you're saying. When I was in advertising before, my friend and I would really pick a not-so-obvious code name. "What about this?" I would ask. "No way" She'd say. Man, it was tough!

I knew this guy who used the last initials of the gal's name that he was crushing on.

I love your guys' responses! Keep it coming!
  • ako meron kilala... whos that girl ang tawag!! nyahahaha!!:D
  • I used to.

My high school crush was "Bullets." Kasi yung binigay niya sa kin na candy yun ang pangalan. :D

My code name for my biggest obsession thus far is "Kaldag". Kasi me kaldag siya, sobra ang topak. :lol:

:spinstar:
  • cmars2cmars2 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I used to... pero now.. nde na
  • hehehe :lol: oo! lage kameng meron codenames sa mga type namen...

magkakalapet lang kase room namen saka ng mga crushes namen e kaya minsan parinig kame pero di nila alam na sila pala yun pinag-uusapan namen...

codenames:

SYU - kung baket?... wag na baka mahalata...
    CCP chick - nakita namen sya sa ccp complex... taga csb rin sya
    Airport chick - nakita namen sa airport ng csb... madalas sya dun...
    culi - kase... first letter ng name nya tapos first letter ng last name saka last two letters ng last name nya...

:lol:
  • my friends and i call our crushes in school as "BANDITS" . . . para when they are in the vicinity, we can call each others' attention as "BANDIT at 9 o'clock !!!" . . . then, we will look at our left and lo and behold, an angel in our midst !!! :D:D:D
  • SORRY GUYS !!! DOUBLE POST . . .
  • There was this guy that I used to really like. He used to play for UST Juniors. Mag-kateammate sila ng cousin ng teammate ko. He (my teammate's cousin) told us that they dance naked while taking a shower and they dance in the tune of ariking-king. So my former crush codename is ariking-king. :lol:

---
    Semper Fi!
  • off-topic:

dude "semper fi" is the motto of the marines right?
  • sweet bb gu kay ang code ko sa my one n only...:smokedvl:
  • Originally posted by truplayaz
    sweet bb gu kay ang code ko sa my one n only...:smokedvl:

di para sayo to e... gf mo na yun! dito crush lang... :lol: di karin pwede magmention ng crush mo dahil yayariin ka ni commander! :lol:
  • Originally posted by r_69_e
    off-topic:

dude "semper fi" is the motto of the marines right?

Yes it's US marines motto. My brother is a marine!!!!

---
    Semper Fi!