The PEX Guide to HONG KONG [PLEASE READ PAGE 1 BEFORE ASKING]

1457910249

Comments

  • nobossnoboss Member PExer
    luth4 wrote: »
    - Proceeded to the arrival hall and claimed our Klook sim cards. Counter staff did all the installation and configuration.

    Ano pong sim card package sa klook inavail nyo? Is this the one na pwede for macau?
  • triszia1216triszia1216 Member PExer
    For those who want to experience the Star Ferry, may bago silang route TST-Disneyland which will open this December.
  • april0310april0310 Member PExer
    Hindi po pwede ang globe lock iphone sa hk sim card? ano po? mahal kasi ng data roaming ng globe. :(
  • luth4luth4 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    noboss wrote: »
    Ano pong sim card package sa klook inavail nyo? Is this the one na pwede for macau?

    We got the 5 Day 4G Sim Card package worth 360 pesos. Saw this note on the Klook website:

    "This SIM card does work in Macau, however we strongly advise against it as tariff costs are high". Better email Klook just to make sure. Mabilis naman sila sumagot
  • luth4luth4 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Solomon19 wrote: »
    Hi, my toddler will be coming with me to HK this time. She uses Wilkins distilled water for her milk. What water did you use for your kids? planning to bring a couple of Wilkins pet bottles to be sure if there are no alternatives. I don't want her tummy to be upset during the trip. Thanks

    Hi. I was recovering from a stomach virus during our trip to Hong Kong so advice ng doctor was to make sure clean ang water intake ko.

    We used Watsons Water and Vita. Okay naman, no adverse effect sa akin. I actually got better on my 3rd day there. Bonaqua maganda din reviews kaso may hinahalo na atang minerals so it may not be suitable for your child.
  • jefsie10jefsie10 Member PExer
    Solomon19 wrote: »
    Hi, my toddler will be coming with me to HK this time. She uses Wilkins distilled water for her milk. What water did you use for your kids? planning to bring a couple of Wilkins pet bottles to be sure if there are no alternatives. I don't want her tummy to be upset during the trip. Thanks

    hi solomon19, we just use bottled water from HK, hindi naman maselan tummy ng daughter ko any water puede sa kanya since 3 na naman sya. Not sure if may wilkins sa HK, better bring na lang siguro although dagdag sa check in bag yan medyo mabigat.
  • Solomon19Solomon19 Member PExer
    thanks luth4 and jefsie10. Thanks commoner for this thread. Been very helpful for my last 3 trips to HK.
  • april0310april0310 Member PExer
    will leave for hk sa sunday na po. may nakapagtry na ba dito ng pocket wifi rental? saan po sa arrival makakapagrent? globe lock kasi ang phone ko. salamat po sa sasagot
  • hundoghundog Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    april0310 wrote: »
    will leave for hk sa sunday na po. may nakapagtry na ba dito ng pocket wifi rental? saan po sa arrival makakapagrent? globe lock kasi ang phone ko. salamat po sa sasagot


    Try this https://www.klook.com/activity/660-hong-kong-pocket-wifi-device/

    You have to book ahead of time I think.
  • epslvdrepslvdr Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    april0310 wrote: »
    will leave for hk sa sunday na po. may nakapagtry na ba dito ng pocket wifi rental? saan po sa arrival makakapagrent? globe lock kasi ang phone ko. salamat po sa sasagot

    meron sa paglabas dun sa may mga booth. i paid 900 pesos for 4days. VisonDate name ng booth. credit card payment sila.
  • morizukimorizuki Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Good Day

    Ask ko lang ano pede pamalit sa Macau kung hindi mag mamacau?

    November alis namin.. eto itinerary: 10am makakarating sa hongkong, 9pm alis sa hong kong

    Adults:

    25 - Check-in -> Ding Ding Tram from Causeway Bay to Central -> Peak -> Star Ferry to TST
    26 - Macau
    27 - Ocean Park
    28 - Disneyland
    29 - Shopping

    Parents:

    25 - Check-in -> Ding Ding Tram from Causeway Bay to Central -> Peak -> Star Ferry to TST
    26 - Macau
    27 - Ngong Ping -> Stanley
    28 - History Museum -> Nanlian Garden -> Wong Tai Sin Temple
    29 - Shopping
  • april0310april0310 Member PExer
    maraming salamat po.nakita ko na po sa klook but *** claiming counter is sa 5th level pa ng arrival. parang ang layo ehehe.
  • april0310april0310 Member PExer
    hundog wrote: »
    Try this https://www.klook.com/activity/660-hong-kong-pocket-wifi-device/

    You have to book ahead of time I think.
    nakita ko na po sa klook. maraming salamat po. kaya lang parang ang layo ng claiming counter ehehe... 5th level pa ng arrival
  • april0310april0310 Member PExer
    epslvdr wrote: »
    meron sa paglabas dun sa may mga booth. i paid 900 pesos for 4days. VisonDate name ng booth. credit card payment sila.

    May deposit po *** i suppose? Salamat po
  • hundoghundog Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    april0310 wrote: »
    nakita ko na po sa klook. maraming salamat po. kaya lang parang ang layo ng claiming counter ehehe... 5th level pa ng arrival

    Ang arrival hall ng HK Airport is on level 5. Pag labas mo after immigration and baggage claim, arrival hall na yun. Isang malaking arrival hall lang sya. Andun na *** counter ng Klook. Counter A03.
  • epslvdrepslvdr Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    april0310 wrote: »
    May deposit po *** i suppose? Salamat po

    yup 500 deposit so charge nila ng 650 yung card mo tapos pagbalik mo naman ng pocket wifi 150 hkd nalang icharge nila.
  • commonercommoner Honorary Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    morizuki wrote: »
    Good Day

    Ask ko lang ano pede pamalit sa Macau kung hindi mag mamacau?

    November alis namin.. eto itinerary: 10am makakarating sa hongkong, 9pm alis sa hong kong

    Adults:

    25 - Check-in -> Ding Ding Tram from Causeway Bay to Central -> Peak -> Star Ferry to TST
    26 - Macau
    27 - Ocean Park
    28 - Disneyland
    29 - Shopping

    Parents:

    25 - Check-in -> Ding Ding Tram from Causeway Bay to Central -> Peak -> Star Ferry to TST
    26 - Macau
    27 - Ngong Ping -> Stanley
    28 - History Museum -> Nanlian Garden -> Wong Tai Sin Temple
    29 - Shopping

    Ngong Ping then Nanlian Garden then free time. Pero dadami free time ng parents niyo which is OK in Hong Kong kasi marami pwede makita.
  • florenofloreno Miyembro PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    For those who want to experience the Star Ferry, may bago silang route TST-Disneyland which will open this December.

    Ang cool nito. Mahaba habang byahe ito from TST.
  • april0310april0310 Member PExer
    hundog wrote: »
    Ang arrival hall ng HK Airport is on level 5. Pag labas mo after immigration and baggage claim, arrival hall na yun. Isang malaking arrival hall lang sya. Andun na *** counter ng Klook. Counter A03.

    Maraming salamat po sa tip and paglilinaw. akala ko malayo pa ehehe
  • xyrwynxyrwyn Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @floreno

    yeah indoor na yung pool nila by December and most of the time sarado. haha. have to look sa sched nila sa site :)

    @commoner thank you for the suggestions :) Il try the cafe/eatery na pwedeng ipalit sa ADC. We will try also some upscale restaura in IFC and Ritz Carlton. Il share it here.

    Initial hotel namin was Novotel Kowloon. Kaso nagtaas na sila, slowy gaining popularity siguro. We move to Marco Polo Prince para abot kamay na ang Harbour City and easy access to China ferry terminal.

    Vouchers booked sa Klook:
    Aqua Luna sail
    Peak Tram Fast combo
    4G Sim card

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file