Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Climate change HOAX

"change is constant, naturally climate will. Remember the ice age. Ok now so the globe is warming. It has been for centuries otherwise we will still be in the ice age. Anyway here are some articles to save myself from explaining :)

http://www.express.co.uk/news/clarifications-corrections/526191/Climate-change-is-a-lie-global-warming-not-real-claims-weather-channel-founder

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/opinion/top-ten-reasons-climate-change-is-a-hoax/

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/

And whats the reason for the hoax?

http://www.carbontax.org/whats-a-carbon-tax/

And where shall the fine go? Ok so they sell us fossil fuel and they tax us for burning it:naughty::naughty:

Here is the truth. Anything that the US UN NATO WHO (all of the global organizations) promotes is a piece of s**t. only the global gangster has the capacity to create global movement.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread996532/pg1

In case you didn't notice. We have been working 5 or 7 days a week and yet more and more people are becoming poor despite the new technologies. Why because these Ba***ds wants us to be always on a survival mode easier to manipulate and eternally dependent on them.
wake up wake up take a look whats behind the scenes that which are not reported by the mouthpiece corrupt media.

PS there is another reason something more dreaded
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_capture_and_storage

jeezeezzz what happened when there is no carbon dioxide in the atmosphere? mass die off of plants. with out plants where gonna buy OXYGEN. when I was young we buy food but nobody buys water now most people buy water and whats next?

so the question that I am going to ask you. Is humanity in its way to total slavery?
wish P digong wont gave in to the demands of global climate F**C

Comments

• bukol2bukol2 PEx Rookie ⭐
    In a nut shell..

*global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the global elite gangster to impose their will on everyone.

*Ramos is a trojan horse westpointer american puppet
  • Won't be surprised if FVR will be a working for Digong's ouster pretty soon,
    if he's not doing it already behind the shadows.

Yankee Eddie is one powerful mofo whose sins he will probably bring with him to the grave.
    NaturalNews) "Practically everything you have been told by the mainstream scientific community and the media about the alleged detriments of greenhouse gases, and particularly carbon dioxide, appears to be false, according to new data compiled by NASA's Langley Research Center. As it turns out, all those atmospheric greenhouse gases that Al Gore and all the other global warming hoaxers have long claimed are overheating and destroying our planet are actually cooling it, based on the latest evidence.

As reported by Principia Scientific International (PSI), Martin Mlynczak and his colleagues over at NASA tracked infrared emissions from the earth's upper atmosphere during and following a recent solar storm that took place between March 8-10. What they found was that the vast majority of energy released from the sun during this immense coronal mass ejection (CME) was reflected back up into space rather than deposited into earth's lower atmosphere.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040448_solar_radiation_global_warming_debunked.html#ixzz4OgmwwsBR"

http://www.naturalnews.com/040448_solar_radiation_global_warming_debunked.html

of course and one does not need an exceptional IQ or a NASA research to see that. all one needs to do is QUESTION EVERYTHING and a little imagination. The problem with our experts is that they rely so much on the data shove by the paid fake scientist which are amplified by the mainstream mouthpiece media, rather than rely on one owns senses, common sense primarily.
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    why is climate change a big deal. like the earth has underwent drastic climate changes. from the ice age to the next. dinosaurs have died, people have migrated.

its not a big deal.
    why is climate change a big deal. like the earth has underwent drastic climate changes. from the ice age to the next. dinosaurs have died, people have migrated.

its not a big deal.

yap its no big deal but you see there is this global movement to fight climate change. So the question is who is/are making it a big deal? who's gonna benefit by blowing it up?
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    KAGEMUSHA wrote: »
    Won't be surprised if FVR will be a working for Digong's ouster pretty soon,
    if he's not doing it already behind the shadows.

Yankee Eddie is one powerful mofo whose sins he will probably bring with him to the grave.

hanggang sa RoT yun mga Dutertards deny ng deny para kay Dirty. all because Dirty says he and China has to the right to pollute in the name of industrialization.

climate change is real. it is God given. when was the last time we had a category 5 typhoon which drowned thousands?

go back to LaFI.
  • hanggang sa RoT yun mga Dutertards deny ng deny para kay Dirty. all because Dirty says he and China has to the right to pollute in the name of industrialization.

climate change is real. it is God given. when was the last time we had a category 5 typhoon which drowned thousands?

go back to LaFI.

where is the proof na hinihingi ko sa yo?
    puro ka takbo hahaa

sinabi ko bang hindi totoo ang climate change?
    UGOK!
    But to attribute it to man made activities is stupid.
    Planets in the solar system are warming too.
    Is that our fault too?

You are so freakin ignorant LMFAO
  • as999as999 PEx Rookie ⭐
    TS, are you a scientist? marine biologist?
  • TrollmeisterTrollmeister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    as999 wrote: »
    TS, are you a scientist? marine biologist?

E ikaw bayaran ka ng mga Globalist Imperialist? E yang si Leonardo de Kapre-o binigyan ng first Best Actor Oscar Awards kapalit ng pagiging spokesman ng mga Climate Change Globalist
  • as999as999 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Just as I expected. Inakusahan ako agad ng pagiging bayaran.
    Anyway, am not here here to argue with grade school students.

:hopeless::hopeless::hopeless:
  • our present climate might be a sign of an impending pole reversal and not because of human activity...
  • ipur wrote: »
    our present climate might be a sign of an impending pole reversal and not because of human activity...

Instead of warming, the planet might be entering a mini Ice Age.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/723481/Earth-ICE-AGE-big-freeze-solar-activity

Good luck to their solar powered ignorance LOL
  • I just want to share my understanding of what is happening now…

It’s been late 2010 when I learned about global warming a hoax. At such a short period of time, I was able to read numerous articles about this topic. But what struck me the most is the Pole reversal event. As they mentioned, we are long overdue for another such event. And I believe that such event is now starting to happen…

But before discussing further into that issue, well let me discuss first the magnetic field. Magnetic field protects/shields us from external events like solar storms. And I have read an article that says, the magnetic field of the Earth and Sun are interrelated. That if the Sun’s magnetic field weakens, Earth’s magnetic field also weakens. And in the present situation that the sun is weak with reference to the present solar cycle (11 year cycle), we are also in the situation that our Earth’s magnetic field is also weakening. There are satellites that measures the strength of magnetic field and in my recollection, the one that is left to be strong is in the area of Indian Ocean. There is also another indication that there is something going on with our magnetic field and those are the behaviors of the mammals whose brains can detect magnetic field lines. Hindi ba on numerous TV reports, mi mga balyena na kung saan saan na lang nagpupunta/napapadpad, di kaya dahil na ito sa situation ng magnetic field natin?

I have read an article that also mentions that with a weakening Earth’s magnetic field, the volcanoes are also becoming active. I think that is the reason maybe that some volcanoes are exploding with no signs: take the case of a dormant volcano in Japan with numerous tourists affected when it suddenly exploded with no signs.

If that is the situation now na ang mga volcanoes ay naging active/nagsasabugan, ilan kaya ang undersea volcanoes na sumasabog at yon ang dahilan kung bakit umiinit ang karagatan natin lalo na yong malapit sa equator? At di ba yang mainit na karagatan na yan ang dahilan kung bakit nagkakaroon tayo ng mga supertyphoons? At isa pa, di ba pagmainit ang karagatan, nagcacause s’ya ng evaporation ng tubig at di kaya ito na ang prelude ng isang little/ Ice Age, na iiinit muna ang equator para mag evaporate ang tubig sa dagat at itatambak ito malapit sa north and south poles? Kasi kung basta na lang lalamig ang buong mundo, di ba hindi na mag-eevaporate ang tubig at hindi naman basta basta hihila-in na lang ng north and south poles ang tubug dagat papunta sa kanila para bumalik tayo sa dating situation na mababa ang sea level noong dating kapanahunan na tayo ay nalilink through bridges sa ibang parte ng asya, di ba? Hindi ba nong time na yon, maraming glaciers at don nakatambak as Ice ang mga tubig? at nong natunaw ang mga yon ang dahilan kung bakit tumaas ang sea level natin. Kasi ang Earth daw ay sumusunod lang sa cycle, na mi time na lumalamig ang mundo at mi time din na umiinit. Let’s have to accept that as it is…

Now, another sign is the unstable magnetic pole which is now moving faster than a century ago: before it moves 3 miles a century and in the latest report, it is now moving 3 miles a decade. Di ba bumilis s’ya ten fold. And ss they say, this faster movement is already a sign that the magnetic poles may flip soon. Kung mangyayari yan, di kaya balik na tayo uli sa ice age?

This is all for now. Magpopost ako uli if I have the time.
  • ipur wrote: »
    I just want to share my understanding of what is happening now…

It’s been late 2010 when I learned about global warming a hoax. At such a short period of time, I was able to read numerous articles about this topic. But what struck me the most is the Pole reversal event. As they mentioned, we are long overdue for another such event. And I believe that such event is now starting to happen…

But before discussing further into that issue, well let me discuss first the magnetic field. Magnetic field protects/shields us from external events like solar storms. And I have read an article that says, the magnetic field of the Earth and Sun are interrelated. That if the Sun’s magnetic field weakens, Earth’s magnetic field also weakens. And in the present situation that the sun is weak with reference to the present solar cycle (11 year cycle), we are also in the situation that our Earth’s magnetic field is also weakening. There are satellites that measures the strength of magnetic field and in my recollection, the one that is left to be strong is in the area of Indian Ocean. There is also another indication that there is something going on with our magnetic field and those are the behaviors of the mammals whose brains can detect magnetic field lines. Hindi ba on numerous TV reports, mi mga balyena na kung saan saan na lang nagpupunta/napapadpad, di kaya dahil na ito sa situation ng magnetic field natin?

I have read an article that also mentions that with a weakening Earth’s magnetic field, the volcanoes are also becoming active. I think that is the reason maybe that some volcanoes are exploding with no signs: take the case of a dormant volcano in Japan with numerous tourists affected when it suddenly exploded with no signs.

If that is the situation now na ang mga volcanoes ay naging active/nagsasabugan, ilan kaya ang undersea volcanoes na sumasabog at yon ang dahilan kung bakit umiinit ang karagatan natin lalo na yong malapit sa equator? At di ba yang mainit na karagatan na yan ang dahilan kung bakit nagkakaroon tayo ng mga supertyphoons? At isa pa, di ba pagmainit ang karagatan, nagcacause s’ya ng evaporation ng tubig at di kaya ito na ang prelude ng isang little/ Ice Age, na iiinit muna ang equator para mag evaporate ang tubig sa dagat at itatambak ito malapit sa north and south poles? Kasi kung basta na lang lalamig ang buong mundo, di ba hindi na mag-eevaporate ang tubig at hindi naman basta basta hihila-in na lang ng north and south poles ang tubug dagat papunta sa kanila para bumalik tayo sa dating situation na mababa ang sea level noong dating kapanahunan na tayo ay nalilink through bridges sa ibang parte ng asya, di ba? Hindi ba nong time na yon, maraming glaciers at don nakatambak as Ice ang mga tubig? at nong natunaw ang mga yon ang dahilan kung bakit tumaas ang sea level natin. Kasi ang Earth daw ay sumusunod lang sa cycle, na mi time na lumalamig ang mundo at mi time din na umiinit. Let’s have to accept that as it is…

Now, another sign is the unstable magnetic pole which is now moving faster than a century ago: before it moves 3 miles a century and in the latest report, it is now moving 3 miles a decade. Di ba bumilis s’ya ten fold. And ss they say, this faster movement is already a sign that the magnetic poles may flip soon. Kung mangyayari yan, di kaya balik na tayo uli sa ice age?

This is all for now. Magpopost ako uli if I have the time.

good observations.
    Our sun is indeed in a solar minimum.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/741841/ICE-AGE-COMING-solar-activity-reaches-low

This signifies that we can not ditch fossil fuel for now.
    Unless the powers that be finally unleashes their free energy.

Solar powered tech will be hit hard.
    Prepare your blankets, folks.
    Bundle up!
  • It's in the news that El Nino will return back this 2017 in the equator pacific. But this is something we need to understand, El Nino phenomenon pertains to the heating of the seas. And this only means, more evaporation will gonna happen. If this happens along with colder atmosphere, then are we going to see more snow will be dumped near the poles of both north and south poles?

As I said, we are now in the situation of weaker magnetic field. Our sun is also showing similar situation. Isn't that this heating of the seas are related to active volcanoes underneath?

25 days or 33% are already counted (and counting) as spotless days of the sun for this year alone. Imagine how would the sun behave in the next few years when the forecasted solar minimum is about 2-3 years away? How cold this event will gonna bring on us? I just hope that no super volcano will explode and will bring tons and tons of gases into the atmosphere to repel the heat of the sun. Otherwise, we'll gonna be back to ice age scenario...
  • kanotokapitolyokanotokapitolyo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bukol2 wrote: »
    "change is constant, naturally climate will. Remember the ice age. Ok now so the globe is warming. It has been for centuries otherwise we will still be in the ice age. Anyway here are some articles to save myself from explaining :)

http://www.express.co.uk/news/clarifications-corrections/526191/Climate-change-is-a-lie-global-warming-not-real-claims-weather-channel-founder

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/opinion/top-ten-reasons-climate-change-is-a-hoax/

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/

And whats the reason for the hoax?

http://www.carbontax.org/whats-a-carbon-tax/

And where shall the fine go? Ok so they sell us fossil fuel and they tax us for burning it:naughty::naughty:

Here is the truth. Anything that the US UN NATO WHO (all of the global organizations) promotes is a piece of s**t. only the global gangster has the capacity to create global movement.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread996532/pg1

In case you didn't notice. We have been working 5 or 7 days a week and yet more and more people are becoming poor despite the new technologies. Why because these Ba***ds wants us to be always on a survival mode easier to manipulate and eternally dependent on them.
    wake up wake up take a look whats behind the scenes that which are not reported by the mouthpiece corrupt media.

PS there is another reason something more dreaded
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_capture_and_storage

jeezeezzz what happened when there is no carbon dioxide in the atmosphere? mass die off of plants. with out plants where gonna buy OXYGEN. when I was young we buy food but nobody buys water now most people buy water and whats next?

so the question that I am going to ask you. Is humanity in its way to total slavery?
    wish P digong wont gave in to the demands of global climate F**C

aside from apple picking your "basis" to the internet, do you have a personal analysis on this "HOAX" issue that you are implying to?
  • tiburcioSaistiburcioSais PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Climate change warming, on what basis ?

Our mother earth is healing itself and quite sure that it would be hurting subsequently
    either slow or fast because of man's disastrous abuses that had been done to her.

and looking from far, far out !!!

latest?cb=20141207055731amc5ig.gif
    and one of these is the most instantaneous way out.......
    aside from apple picking your "basis" to the internet, do you have a personal analysis on this "HOAX" issue that you are implying to?

its almost unimaginable for me to believe in something without thorough analysis that is why I would never ask that question. yung mga tao na parrot lang ang nag iisip na pwedeng gawin yan kasi ginagawa nila; believe in something without analysis.