Rosanna Roces' controversial dress at the Star Awards

IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
The MTRCB overreacted, I agree---but did she deserve to win "Star of the Night"? The dress with the left breast exposed wasn't really a nice design, although the breast art was pretty cool. And she has a big butt...maybe if she was built like Sunshine Cruz okay lang, pero hindi eh. I personally would have chosen someone else over her, simply because the dresses themselves weren't great-looking to start with, and it doesn't suit her physique.

Comments

• bunnybunny s p u n k y PExer
    I dont think there's any reason for the MTRCB people to make a big fuss over her outfit that night. It was done artistically naman eh! (you wouldnt catch me wearing one though)
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    bunny, sayang i missed it! i only saw the black suit that she wore, not the controversial one.

philippine society just isn't ready for that kind of thing. sad, but true. just look at the mtrcb.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    My response under "Isyu ng Bayan".

Can't the people in the government do something about the Economy first before they even make a big fuss over this issue?

Haaay life.
  • lilldude26lilldude26 Member PExer
    Originally posted by CaRaMBa
    bunny, sayang i missed it! i only saw the black suit that she wore, not the controversial one.

philippine society just isn't ready for that kind of thing. sad, but true. just look at the mtrcb.

How would you feel if your girlfriend or wife wore TOPLESS number in a televised affair or any public party?

There are certain things that shouldn't be done or shown in PUBLIC. In the privacy of your Bedroom OK lang.
  • veneziavenezia Member PExer
    it was very similar to toni braxton's dress i think - parati naman siya may ginagaya - like last time with li'l kim.
  • [V][V] Member PExer
    Actually iba namang damit to. Sa Gawad Urian at hindi sa Star Awards. Last year yung sa star.
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    This thread is already an old thread started by bunny in 1999 (not by me, this was one of the victims of the software glitch during PEx's transfer) right after the Star Awards. It was just bumped up recently.
  • shobe_dshobe_d Member PExer
    Hay naku! Bakit ba pati 'yan pinapake-alaman niyo pa?! Dati pa naman ganyan magdamit si Rosanna. La na kayong magagawa para pigilin siya and besides... bold star din naman siya kaya la na siyang kelangan itago pa!
  • I've sent the controversial dress when I watched it on TV. It was really stylish. So sad we can't see it on any of the search engines now.
  • SirHumphreyAppleby_7SirHumphreyAppleby_7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    JJJ2019 said:
    I've sent the controversial dress when I watched it on TV. It was really stylish. So sad we can't see it on any of the search engines now.
    Dalawa iyan eh. 

Paint sa left boob.

Tapos yung blauk suit na ala madre dahil may krus sa harap tapos thong lang yata suot ni Osang sa likod.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file