Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Can't Miss TV show

CHOOSE ONE:
a. Friends
b. Dawsons Creek
c. Felicity
d. Saturday Nite Live
e. Personal choice ?

.....I WILL NEVER MISS FRIENDS BEC AFTER ALL THESE TIME I STILL DONT KNOW IF RACHE AND ROSS WERE REALLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER (HEHE)
.......PLUS CHANDLER AND MONICA ARE NOW TOGETHER (THATS UNFAIR FOR ROSS AND RACHEL)

[This message has been edited by PRADA (edited 10-19-1999).]

[This message has been edited by PRADA (edited 10-19-1999).]

Comments

• I WILL NEVER MISS WATCHING THE RE-RUNS OF THE bRADY BUNCH AND I LOVE LUCY..... I REALLY ENJOY WATCHING THAT TV SHOWS DAY AND NITE.
  • i would not want to miss an episode of da simpsons and pokemon. okay, i know it's cartoons but i love them! hehehe, let's see wat else would i not want to miss? oh yeah, CHARMED!! dat's such a cool show.
  • friends
    buffy (un episodes lang with faith)
    that 70's show
    dawson's creek
    felicity
  • Sex and the City
  • La Femme Nikita
  • DAWSON'S CREEK
    Felicity
    The Practice
    Friends
    Seventh Heaven
    Charmed
  • MEDICAL DETECTIVES (Discovery Channel)
  • popular
    sex and the city
    dharma and greg

:goon:
    kid 18
  • #3. friends... makes me howl with lauhter everytime. kahit ilang beses ko na napanood.
    #2. will and grace... super funny! and ang gwapo ni will!
    #1. felicity felicity felicity felicity felicity felicity felicity felicity felicity! kahit panay replay!!! gwapo pa rin si ben!!! when are they gonna air the 3rd season? can't wait for it!!!

*** pati siguro popular but i usually don't get home from school early enough to start it... =< nakaka-walang gana panoorin. dati, dawson's creek pero it got boring. naging joey's creek na eh. it got to the point where it revolved around her and her problems. pero cute si jen and henry =D
  • Ally McBeal!!!
  • Originally posted by red_door8
    Ally McBeal!!!

'xactly! :girl:

plus friends & felicity.
  • I'd die if I miss an episode of Dawson's Creek..even reruns!!!! How pathetic is that!

I also watch Felicity(love Ben) and Roswell.
  • simpsons (ringing tone!)
    friends
    dawson's creek
    charmed
    felicity
  • Sex and the City ren!!!

the rest...bahala na kung maalala ko...:)
  • it is definitely, SEX AND THE CITY!!!!! no commercials, no holds barred dialogues, beautiful cast, very very funny!!!
  • Dawson's Creek. I don't know why, siguro kasi I can relate kinda to Dawson and Joshua Jackson is just gorgeous pero I never miss a show.
  • i wouldn't miss FRIENDS & SOUTHPARK for the world! i really enjoy watching these shows! :lol: :bop:
  • CNT MISS TV SHOWS:

Monday- Time of your life
    Tuesday- Popular
    Wednesday- Rosswell
    Thursday- Felicity
    Friday-gimmick night, eh! very seldom makanood bg t.v!
    Saturday- 7th Heaven
    Sunday- Wasteland
  • i'm kinda hooked at roswell right now. kahit reruns kilig pa rin... but hope they show na the second season here. :)

i only like dawson's creek because of pacey & joey. same thing with felicity, i only watch it if fel & ben are on. hehe! :lol:
  • Here are the programs I can't miss:

Monday: Time of Your Life
    Tuesday: Popular
    Wednesday: Roswell
    Thursday: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (mamatay ako pag na miss ko to kahit na puro re-runs! I just can't get enough of Sarah Michelle Gellar)
    Friday: Malcolm in the Middle and Survivor II
    Saturday: 7th Heaven
    Sunday: Will & Grace (Maybe Jack & Jill in the future!)

(You can check ClicktheCity.com for the time on where to catch this shows!)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file