COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Announcement: I'm Officially Applyin As Moderator in this Forum To Bring Back Sanity

and civility in this forum. All political views will be respected and freedom of speech and rule of law in the forum will be the cornerstone if I became a moderator for LAFI. I will assure all posters that they will not be targeted for permanent ban by just expressing their political and religious belief.

All yellowtards, Duterturds and his abu sayaff(MNLF)/commie buddies will have its political space in this forum. Even the independents will have their rights/views respected. Post with IQ<36 will be watch carefully so it won't infect the greater educated and learned populace in this forum.

Watch and see when we make this forum great again!

Comments

• sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i endorse this.

the current moderator needs to be replaced for being biased, abuse of power and censorship.
  • The question is.. Is there an announced opening for the post?
    Usually moderators or admins will announced it.

The last official announcement on mod post was:
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/announcement.php?f=11

and the requirements are:
    Role of Moderators in the Community
    The moderators have three roles in the community specifically -
    A rule enforcer
    A community leader
    A liaison between the PExers and Team PEx

Requirements:
    1. A registered PEx member for not less than 1 year.
    2. Knowledge with the topics and interests the forum he/she plans to handle.
    3. No history of banning and/or suspension.

Interested volunteers may complete this form!

If there's no official announcement coming from PEx then it's like your forcing your way into someone else's home without proper permission.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i can't endorse this.

the current moderator is doing a good job letting both sides speak, imo.

as long as you don't curse at the username directly,

you're free to call duterte dut|t| all you like. i suggest to make Dut|t| trend.
  • Ghost RiderGhost Rider Spirit of Vengeance PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hahaha, natawa ako dito, desperado. I was once nominated to be a mod kasabay ni Mod ngayon but I declined since ayokong maging bias at baka i-ban ko lahat ng dilawan dito, lol

Tapos ikaw na halatang bayaran at may kinikilingan gustong maging moderator? At ano gagawin ninyo etong fanpage ng mga dilawan at Aquinos? Ala-Reddit at Rappler lang, BS!
  • KAGEMUSHAKAGEMUSHA Nobody! PExer
    Hahaha, natawa ako dito, desperado. I was once nominated to be a mod kasabay ni Mod ngayon but I declined since ayokong maging bias at baka i-ban ko lahat ng dilawan dito, lol

Tapos ikaw na halatang bayaran at may kinikilingan gustong maging moderator? At ano gagawin ninyo etong fanpage ng mga dilawan at Aquinos? Ala-Reddit at Rappler lang, BS!

Sanity daw
    :rotflmao:
  • you can't even make yourself sane!
    etong buong lafi thread pa kaya!

go away!
    go home!
    go play with your voltez5 toys!
    or better yet,

Fight Boazanian beast fighter on Voltes V mobile game. Pwedeng manalo ng iPhone 6s Plus!
    Text VOLTES TO xxxx (P5/day after free trial) Help? Call (02)737xxxx

pwnd!
    ahihihi
  • It seems some force at work here trying to force a control/flow/disemination of information here according to their taste and liking and forcing a sell on others trying to persuade someone else's opininon on their side of things.
    when the mods started to noticed it and make minor actions, the affected parties went beast mode all of a sudden.

Is the business getting affected?
    Sanity my @$$ :lol:
  • damnhuedamnhue Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    A known anti duterte accusing a moderator of being biased and then promoting himself to be the new mod... Nice
  • dfgvandfgvan pilay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    tomV would make a good mod...
  • ^ah tomvillanueva guy? well why not?
    a good mod needs to be objective on things and be impartial aside from being a rule enforcer and a liason or a peace maker...
    Not this one here. :lol:

He's applying pero spelling pa lang bagsak na.
    "APPLYIN"? 1 letter short for APPLYING. My goodness.. :rolleyes:

F*cking Serious? Really?
    Sige mag-APPLYIN na nga siya.:lol:

But I gotta admit, this thread provided me the laughs for this day.

.... APPLYIN :rotflmao:

P*[email protected] [email protected] APPLYIN yan :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • Gide0nGide0n Yonkou PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bobo, applying daw e wala namang opening ahaha, tapos inendorse pa ng mga t*nga :rotfl:
  • ImpenneteriImpenneteri &#61520;&#61509;&#61528;&#61541;&#61554; PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sargo first to endorse and first to reply.

I guess akma talaga sa kanya ang favorite mantra nya.....

[#]stupefied[/#]

:glee:
  • KAGEMUSHAKAGEMUSHA Nobody! PExer
    sargo wrote: »
    i endorse this.

the current moderator needs to be replaced for being biased, abuse of power and censorship.

giphy.gif
  • orochimarusamaorochimarusama Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Please ban the TS, he's not supposed to be on the web in the first place.
  • accord_exaccord_ex Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i endorse this.

Wow! You endorsing yourself. I did NOT see that one coming.

Making you the moderator would be like making Dracula in charge of a blood bank.
  • Nelissa_sanchezNelissa_sanchez reyna ng ukay ukay PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Grabe sya ohhh, Booooo
  • sargo first to endorse and first to reply.

I guess akma talaga sa kanya ang favorite mantra nya.....

[#]stupefied[/#]

:glee:
    not feeding to trolls :glee:
  • DunedainDunedain NINJAneer gone Indie! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DU.WAG wrote: »
    and civility in this forum. All political views will be respected and freedom of speech and rule of law in the forum will be the cornerstone if I became a moderator for LAFI. I will assure all posters that they will not be targeted for permanent ban by just expressing their political and religious belief.

All yellowtards, Duterturds and his abu sayaff(MNLF)/commie buddies will have its political space in this forum. Even the independents will have their rights/views respected. Post with IQ<36 will be watch carefully so it won't infect the greater educated and learned populace in this forum.

Watch and see when we make this forum great again!
    i endorse this.

lol-002.jpg
  • elhyelhy PAPATAYIN KITA!!!!!!!!!!!!! PExer
    weh? may mod pa pala dito?
This discussion has been closed.