Home PEx Campus The Academe
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

will med school admit me even if i took ab psychology?

I took ab psych, now that schools over i am definitely planless :rotflmao: I've considered taking med but i think i lack science subject. Will they still admit me?

Comments

• extranjeroextranjero PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Some med schools does not require science units for applicants. I know UP Manila is one of those.

Good Luck!
  • JoyfulRPm wrote: »
    I took ab psych, now that schools over i am definitely planless :rotflmao: I've considered taking med but i think i lack science subject. Will they still admit me?

Pre-med (or science units) doesn't really matter much in the current medical school system. We even had film, finance and pol sci classmates. :)

Just do well in your NMAT, also make sure that you "really" want to be a doctor, not just because you're currently out of options or planless, medicine is a lifetime commitment forged with blood, tears and sleepless nights.
  • Im kind of worried kasi. My science subject during my college is only Inorganic chem, College biology and Earth science. I dont think it would satisfy the requirements of most med schools. Quick tip please hahaha. Thanks!