COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

[MOD POST] Update on Posting Rules (UPDATED: September 23, 2016)

starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
Hey PEXers!

We appreciate the level of discussion here in LAFI, where everyone regardless of opinions and beliefs are treated equally.

With that said, we are (I mean, I am) introducing new posting rules unique to this PEX section:
  1. When creating a new thread based on a news report, please include the full headline and the source at the title. (i.e. Washington Post: The 'son of b1tch' story is about so much more than Duterte's dirty moutn)
  2. EDITING THE NEWS REPORT HEADLINE TO INSERT YOUR OPINION/ EDITORIAL AT THE THREAD TITLE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. (APPLICABLE STARTING SEPTEMBER 24, 2016) YOU ARE STILL ALLOWED TO INCLUDE YOUR OP-ED ON THE FIRST POST. THREAD TITLES THAT VIOLATE THIS RULE WILL BE EDITED ACCORDINGLY.
  3. It is a must to include the link to the original news article at the first post. DO NOT use URL shorteners.
  4. Distorting or satirizing names of personalities and PEXers will NEVER be tolerated and will be edited accordingly. Warnings will be given when needed. The most obvious exception here is the usage of known nicknames (i.e. PNOY, DU30, etc.)

That's all for now. Happy PEXing!

Comments

• elBartoloelBartolo Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    How about cleaning this site of trolls?
  • I agree with using the Actual Headline as the title thread rather than Self-Imposed Title coz sometimes it's sounds dumb. It's an unfair treatment of the actual news. Like "How stupid is stupid?, etc.." kind of titles. :lol:

It's already have an Actual Headline news Title. Then use that instead of "selling opinion-centric" titles.
  • FakeTaxiFakeTaxi Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    naks lumelebel na sa reddit philippines.
  • accord_exaccord_ex Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hey PEXers!

We appreciate the level of discussion here in LAFI, where everyone regardless of opinions and beliefs are treated equally.

With that said, we are (I mean, I am) introducing new posting rules unique to this PEX section:
    1. When creating a new thread based on a news report, please include the full headline and the source at the title. (i.e. Washington Post: The 'son of b1tch' story is about so much more than Duterte's dirty moutn)
    2. If you insist on creating your own post title instead of using the actual headline, it will be labeled as [EDITORIALIZED TITLE].
    3. It is a must to include the link to the original news article at the first post. DO NOT use URL shorteners.
    4. Distorting or satirizing names of personalities and PEXers will NEVER be tolerated and will be edited accordingly. Warnings will be given when needed. The most obvious exception here is the usage of known nicknames (i.e. PNOY, DU30, etc.)

That's all for now. Happy PEXing!

Exempted yata mga Yellow Bleeding Hearts sa rule na ito.
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    accord_ex wrote: »
    Exempted yata mga Yellow Bleeding Hearts sa rule na ito.

I've just returned to PEX after weeks of immersing myself to other fora, so cleaning up could take a while.

Again, as I've said, I'm glad that here in PEX we value every opinion equally.
  • ValorianValorian Do no harm PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    FakeTaxi wrote: »
    naks lumelebel na sa reddit philippines.

kailangan ng up/down vote din dito para lumebel talaga dun :lol:

para hindi ko na makita yung lame memes dito

visited r/ph, parang puro dilaw ata dun at masyadong kritikal kay Duterte or pro-Duterte or sobrang toxic dahil naghalo-halo sila dun, kulay [email protected] na
    May Skyscrapercity pa naman.. mas civil dun at mas matitino ang members.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yep. dito lang sa pex nakaka pag voice out against dut|t|. everywhere else has been overrun by paid dut|t| trolls.
    yep. dito lang sa pex nakaka pag voice out against dut|t|. everywhere else has been overrun by paid dut|t| trolls.

It's the reverse on some fora though. One forum literally buries all pro-Duterte posts and members to the point that they are even penalized for having an opinion other than what they like to hear.
    review the posts of the following troll accounts: _knorr_, sweet.twins, BeerandBop, sargo and friday blues.
  • _knorr__knorr_ 2017 Person of the Year PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    review the post of the following account:
    Kagemusha
    pexmode
    Titoy
    Ester_Liu
    elBartolo
    MechandaRobit
    orochimarusama

Yan ang mga 'tards na nagmumura at nakipag away.
    More to come
  • ValorianValorian Do no harm PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

dalaw ka sa r/ph, sagana sila dun
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "It's the reverse on some fora though. One forum literally buries all pro-Duterte posts and members to the point that they are even penalized for having an opinion other than what they like to hear.
    "

you are speaking of Nirvana, yes?
    "It's the reverse on some fora though. One forum literally buries all pro-Duterte posts and members to the point that they are even penalized for having an opinion other than what they like to hear.
    "

you are speaking of Nirvana, yes?

Oh you. :lol:
  • phoenixrisingphoenixrising Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Why do we permit MEME SPAMMING? This is what _Knorr_ has been doing? Meron na ngang thread for memes tapos post ng post ng maraming memes sa mga threads. He is bombarding the threads with memes. He is a meme spammer!
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the memes are all on topic.

they are also informative and adds to the discussion. memes are a good way to communicate ideas and points, it is the most effective way to communicate them. the pictures and brief texts in the memes make it easy for everyone to understand, even Grade 5 students.

and from what i see, there is a big portion of users in LAFI who have the intelligence level of a Grade 5.

grow up and stop complaining of the memes.

they are also very creative and that makes for a much more interesting bulletin board.
    Excuse me your alter-ego is posting the same memes on different threads. THAT IS SPAMMING. Gusto mo lang na dumami ang mga memes dito kasi anti-Duterte ka kaya gusto mo lahat ng threads dito ay bombarded ng mga memes ng ka-tropa mo. Posting several memes on each page is spamming.

sargo wrote: »
    the memes are all on topic.

they are also informative and adds to the discussion. memes are a good way to communicate ideas and points, it is the most effective way to communicate them. the pictures and brief texts in the memes make it easy for everyone to understand, even Grade 5 students.

and from what i see, there is a big portion of users in LAFI who have the intelligence level of a Grade 5.

grow up and stop complaining of the memes.

they are also very creative and that makes for a much more interesting bulletin board.
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Excuse me your alter-ego is posting the same memes on different threads. THAT IS SPAMMING. Gusto mo lang na dumami ang mga memes dito kasi anti-Duterte ka kaya gusto mo lahat ng threads dito ay bombarded ng mga memes ng ka-tropa mo. Posting several memes on each page is spamming.

it does not matter if they are being posted in different threads AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON TOPIC. the fact is there are several threads that have similar topics or the same meme is applicable to different topics. as long as they are on topic, there should be no problem.

true story : Grade 5 students usually complain to the teacher when they are beat in debates.
    Oh well kung yan ang kaligayahan ninyo. Kung sabagay you spend your life facing the computer screen all day. You're just a keyboard commando. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sargo wrote: »

it does not matter if they are being posted in different threads AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON TOPIC. the fact is there several threads that have similar topics. as long as they are on topic, there should be no problem.

true story : Grade 5 students usually complain to the teacher when they are beat in debates.
This discussion has been closed.