Home PEx Campus The Academe
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

MSCS in UP Diliman?

I'm a BSCS Graduate and I'm planning to take MSCS.
I checked naman and nagustuhan ko ang curriculum. Dahil we can choose a field of specialization.
(Sa school where I got my Bachelor's Degree kasi, walang ganun).
Planning to get more involved with Software Engineering kasi I wany to pursue a Business Analyst position.

So, Okay ba and MSCS sa UP Diliman? I'm thinking this through kasi first of all, the tuition cost? Medyo mahal na ata?
And the exam? Mahirap ba? Nakakahiyang humingi ng humingi ng letters of recommendation sa mga prof kung ibabagsak ko lang ang entrance exam for MSCS.

The schedule? Pwede bang Saturdays lang? (Because I'm already working, in a BPO IT enabled company, btw (ipon muna))

The reason why I'm planning to pursue a master's degree is I feel very substandard at parang napaka kulang pa ng alam ko. Puro pabango lang ang school ko, mahal pa ng tuition, pero nag-aral naman akong mabuti. :rotflmao::rotflmao: Belonging to the top 5% of the batch ng department. [fresh grad BTW 5 months ago]

If MBA?

**How about the Masters in Marketing Communications sa La Salle and UST? Okay din ba? Parang gusto ko din.

Need insights on this, as you can see I'm a very confused person.

THANK YOU.

Comments

• gs09gs09 Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Tuition fee is 1500 per unit. If you're going to take the program part-time, typical load is 6 units (2 subjects) per semester.

Classes are usually once a week (per subject), from 6 to 9 PM.
  • gs09 wrote: »
    Tuition fee is 1500 per unit. If you're going to take the program part-time, typical load is 6 units (2 subjects) per semester.

Classes are usually once a week (per subject), from 6 to 9 PM.

Thank you! gs09. Any tips regarding the entrance exams? :)