FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

tax for online freelancers?

sa mga online freelancers, nagfifile po ba kayo ng tax sa BIR? ano requirements para magregister? :hmm:


  • mandyyangamandyyanga Member
    Not all freelancers are required to pay taxes. There are terms and conditions for that matter. Anyways, here are the requirements for registration: 
    • NSO Certified Birth Certificate
    • Community Tax Certificate or Sedula
    • BIR Form 1905 (for those already with TIN Number and are applying for business activity change)
    • BIR Form 1901 (registration form pages 1 and 2 are the forms for self-employed professionals)
    • BIR Payment Form 0605 (the form required for majority of Philippine tax types)
    • Photo Copy of Mayor’s Business Permit (if applicable)
    • Certificate of Business Name (if applicable)
    • Occupational Tax Receipt (if applicable)
    • Professional Tax Receipt (if applicable)
    • Marriage Contract (if applicable)
    • Contract or Company Certification (if applicable)

    Affidavit indicating rates, billings, and service fees (according to BIR Revenue Regulation 4-2014).

    ^Got that information from Taxumo. They help freelancers and business owners pay their taxes at ease. They have online tax calculator, tax computation, tax filing, and a lot more services that cater and help freelancers and business owners regarding their taxes. Read more about freelance tax here: https://www.taxumo.com/freelance-tax-philippines/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file