COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

What to expect if you have a boyfriend who smokes weed?

Comments

• pencilcuppencilcup Member PExer
    littlegurl wrote: »
    Expect that at some point, he has this urge to kill you.

WTF?! Shabu =/= marijuana.

More people get killed by violence linked with LEGAL drugs ie beer and domestic violence.

When you get high from weed majority of the times you just want eat and chill, not fight.

:glee:

[#]WeGotTheGanja[/#]

may point din naman si littlegurl, long term effect ng mj is psychotic illness.
  • burburburbur ...raot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kantahin mo to sa bf mo. :lol:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pencilcup wrote: »

bakit may jowa kang nag-jutes?
  • hardrivehardrive Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mag investka na ng kabaong hahahaha
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PEx Rookie ⭐
    pencilcup wrote: »

Huh? Those studies are inconclusive AND many of those studies also produced the same warnings about alcohol...no one is making a boogieman out of people who drink.

Baka maging future president pa bf niya. :glee:

obama-smoking_3336567b.jpg

image.JPG

Or 24 times gold medalist in the Olympics :glee:

screen-shot-2015-12-16-at-3-47-36-pm.png?w=1000&h=550

Or a legendary bodybuilder, actor and future governor and billionaire

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-5.03.35-PM.png

Or maybe billionaire + most powerful people in the world?

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13267677/1/5-billionaires-who-have-smoked-marijuana.html

If you REALLY want to argue that, you should ban all other substances (including alcohol)...because out of all those WEED is a. the only natural one b. one of the least addictive.

Reality is = weed had been demonized it's ridiculous.

:blowsmoke:

[#]WeGotTheGanja[/#]
  • littlegurllittlegurl Viva La Vida! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :lol: Hindi naman totally pinapapangit ang marijuana sa mata ng marami. May mga states yata sa US na it's legally sold diba.

But look into these.
    Long term effects:
    - Reduced resistance to common illnesses
    - Reduction of male sex hormones
    - Rapid destruction of lung fibers and lesions to the brain.
    - Personality and mood changes (Kaya ko una nasabi na baka he will have this urge to kill her at some point)
    - Inability to understand things clearly

Shot term effects
    - Panic, anxiety
    - Increased heartbeat (that may lead to other forms of dysrythmias, VF, VT, WPW)
    - After the initial "up", the user then feels mood swings.

So it's still down to the user's body on how to cope up with what's gonna happen eventually.

[#]Istillwanttotryitthough[/#]
    And I can find the same studies pointing those effects (and worse) LONG term with cigarette and alcohol use. The difference? Alcohol and cigarettes are legal, and no one is making boogiemen assumptions about those drugs, in fact they're even encouraged (maybe cigarettes less so nowadays but definitely alcohol). Note: that cancer is the number cause of death, and the most common cancer is lung cancer. :glee: So think of cigarette, lack of exercise and processed food + sugar BEFORE you demonize other drugs.

And again, just like ANY drug (including sugar) the ancients told us this gem thousands of years ago: TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS BAD ENOUGH.

PS Or was that the Spice Girls?

I've worked in medicine (mostly emergency medicine since I was 18) and the WORST drug I've seen is LEGAL: alcohol.

90% of deaths, violence, accidents and long term damaged to the body and mind (ie liver cancer, GI issues, depression, suicide) can be attributed to alcohol.

YET no one here (in fact I'm sure some of those who boogimen 'death' and 'dying' on the TS's boyfriend most likely also drink) is gonna say "ready a coffin" for alcohol drinkers. :glee: [#]hypocrisybornebyignorance[/#]

[#]WeGotTheGanja[/#]
  • littlegurllittlegurl Viva La Vida! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ Kasi the topic posted by the ts is about the bf using marijuana. Wait for the next ts that has a bf who drinks alcohol naman :glee: And create your argument there.
    No YOU ALL drink. We all drink. NO one is making boogiemanic (I just made that word up chaching filipino UrbanDictionary :blowsmoke:) scare tactics about yourself/ourselves. But TS's bf who is a weed consumer = gonna be a murderer or gonna die soon? LOL

It's hypocrisy. It's like if the topic is about non-virginity = pockpock and the person that agreed is herself/himself non-virgin and when made to face that conundrum, her only defense is "well the subject of the thread isn't me." :glee: (PS this conversation actually happened two years ago in PEX :glee:)

That's like an alcoholic mom telling her child not to drink.

[#]Consistency[/#]
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    then fall back to the very same reason you ought to watch the bottle. you know it's damaging your liver and brain. marijuana, being a hallucinogen, probably more so. i'm not going to trust to scientific studies remaining ambiguous. how long were cigarette companies able to advertise and fend off lawsuits? more than 50 years total, more than 20 years after the Marlboro man died of emphysema and cancer.
  • girlfromdistrict12girlfromdistrict12 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Well, I am overwhelmed with the recent answers. I must say that some answers are helpful, while others are really creepy! hahaha. Anyway, I would like to thank you for all your input.

Although he's been taking mj for a while, I am still entertaining the fact that in the future he would still change. If not, that is fine with me. I will consider to talk to him about his condition.

Do you have any suggestions on how to communicate with him about this?
  • HopelessDespairHopelessDespair Homeless guy PExer
    Alam nyo, kung may ka relasyon kang drug user, there is tendency you use drugs also just like them. Kapag ang mga kaibigan mo puro mahihirap at b0b0, ganun ka din. Kung ang mga kaibigan mo puro masisipag mag-aral at matalino, mahahawa ka sa kanila na mag aaral ka din. Kung ang mga kaibigan mo mga models o todo sa pagpapaganda, mahahawa ka! etc. Ganun yun. Dala yan sa pakikipagkaibigan! maniwala ka sa akin....

Kung ako sayo, my suggestion is, layuan mo na siya hanggat maaga pa. Mahirap na ma inlove ka sa drug user na yan lalo na lumala pa siya. Bakit siya lang ba ang lalake sa mundo? Dating with a drug addict? the *****? Sinasabi ng iba na gamot daw. gamot or not, it's still illegal. Kung hindi illegal, I CHALLENGE YOU ALL!! Use a marijuana in front of people, in the streets, tingnan lang natin kung ano gagawin sa inyo. My logic is that, if you think it is ok or legal to use marijuana, bakit ang mga gumagamit ng marijuana ay patago at hindi nila kaya ipakita sa mga tao o sa public places? yun ang logic dun. Kung legal, bakit ka nagtatago, edi mag marijuana ka sa public places or in the streets!
  • Do you have any suggestions on how to communicate with him about this?

You're not going to marry him, are you? Just dump him. A lot of guys don't smoke that stuff.

Keep your options open. You won't regret it.
  • 3bkf1693bkf169 Re-Member PExer

Yes. Use words.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well, I am overwhelmed with the recent answers. I must say that some answers are helpful, while others are really creepy! hahaha. Anyway, I would like to thank you for all your input.

Although he's been taking mj for a while, I am still entertaining the fact that in the future he would still change. If not, that is fine with me. I will consider to talk to him about his condition.

secondhand-smoke1.jpg

wear a gas and dont talk. he will get the message. not unless he is too high and your trying to make him laugh more.
  • gooseberrygooseberry very loosey 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    He will be chill, relaxed, sleepy, hungry.

Never belligerent, war freak, mad at the world. 

Weed is a depressant. Know your drugs. 
  • LizIOLizIO PEx Rookie ⭐
    Such people are always kind, the majority of them definitely are but such a bad habit can cause some huge problems. Like if you fail a drug test at work, you'll definitely be fired. That's why it's quite important to know about things like https://www.exit-5.net/detox-drinks-for-drug-test-do-they-work/ 
  • AverahamAveraham Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hiwalayan mo na yan, lahat ng gumagawa ng illegal dapat iniiwasan, pag yan nahuli ng pulis damay ka sigurado, kaya habang maaga pa, umiwas ka na, gumagamit ka man o hindi hiwalayan mo na yan, napakaraming lalaki na matino sa mundo, wag mo ikulong ang sarili mo sa isang taong ipapahamak ka, maganda ka, edukada, maraming nararapat para sa iyo.
  • AverahamAveraham Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I think there is nothing bad in it. I mean what do it influence? He is still a good and clever person. He just get relaxed this way. May be you should try it too? Just to understand him. I believe there is nothing wrong with him. If you want you can read more and by weed on the site which is called Best pot
    Illegal is Illegal, Dont justify it.

"I Think there is nothing bad in it" what??? Do you even know that using marijuana in the philippines will make you labeled as a Drug User? pwede ka pa makulong. 
  • maykatotohananmaykatotohanan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Palagay ko , distance yourself. Kasi hindi mo alam kung ano pwede gawin sayo.
    About drugs, i haven't tried any but i meet people na  nalulong sa drugs. And hindi na sila ganun ka healthy tingnan.
    Pusher or User keep a distance.
    Baka ikaw pa bumili ng weed nyan. Wag naman.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file