Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread misinformation.

Advise Needed. Pajero 3.2L yr-2000 model.

Please help. Any idea if good buy pa din Pajero 2000model 4wd 3.2L.Milleage 270k. The price is right kaya lang worried ako na baka malakas sa Diesel.. eto yun mga converted na galing japan. Right hand converted to left. Any ideas and advice po sana. Salamat.

Comments

• K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Are you sure the engine is 3.2? Pajeros from this period all used either the 4D56 or 4M40 engines which displaced at 2.5 or 2.8. The 4M41 which is 3.2 was released later if I'm not mistaken.

With any converted vehicle, you'd need to make sure that the conversion was done correctly otherwise, you'll open yourself to some headaches. Another thing to check would be the injection pump which should already require calibration by now if it hasn't undergone that procedure yet.
  • thanks.. engine 4m41 3.2. In terms of fuel consumption totoo kaya na malakas kumain ng diesel? im starting to think twice.. thanks for the insights .. big thanks!
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Fuel consumption should be around 1 liter = 6-7km. It's not a fuel efficient engine but it is reliable. Is the body of the Pajero the CK body like this?

823233717_8_1000x700.jpg?rev=007&bucket=03

Or a Fieldmaster body like this?

2001_mitsubishi_pajero_fieldmaster_4x2_matic_688k_neg_67565.jpg