BIR Pre-employment Examination 2016

YM16YM16 Member PExer
I just want to share my experience taking up the pre-employment exam August 2016. I've sent my Application letter last July. The agency contacted me this August. The exam started in the morning. The whole thing is from 7:30am - 4:00pm.

The exam is time constraint.

There are 4 sets of test:
Integrity test. 65 items. Around 15-20 mins

Aptitude test. You must passed all the 5 subtests. It circulated to English, Math & other reasoning tests. You must listen very carefully to the examiner for instructions. Don't get nervous. Be very careful on where you put your answers. Every subtest has a time limit. So, I advise that you have your wrist watch with you to balance your time.

Personality test and Computer test. The time for this is interchangeable. Meaning, the examiner can call you anytime to do the computer test in the middle of answering the personality test.

After completing all the tests (make sure you do), the release of the exam result will be in the afternoon. That quick! So you will need to calm yourself while waiting and pray for the best.

God Bless You! ;)

Comments

• GlendddaaaGlendddaaa Member PExer
    Hello po. I also submit my application last week, sa sept last week pa daw ang exam. :) just wanna ask lang po, since malalaman din yung result in the afternoon, ano daw pong next na process? For interview na po ba agad? Thank you. :)
  • akosipapi16akosipapi16 Member PExer
    Sa aptitude test ano ang passing? 50℅ o 80℅?
  • YM16YM16 Member PExer
    Glendddaaa wrote: »
    Hello po. I also submit my application last week, sa sept last week pa daw ang exam. :) just wanna ask lang po, since malalaman din yung result in the afternoon, ano daw pong next na process? For interview na po ba agad? Thank you. :)

Maybe 15-20 days after the pre-employment exam. Interview ko na tomorrow sa BIR by the way. :-)
  • YM16YM16 Member PExer
    Sa aptitude test ano ang passing? 50℅ o 80℅?

No concrete discussion has been made about that. Sorry.
  • Orion127Orion127 Member PExer
    YM16 wrote: »
    Maybe 15-20 days after the pre-employment exam. Interview ko na tomorrow sa BIR by the way. :-)
    Madali lang po ba ang interview? Sana po pumasa kayo hehe
  • YM16YM16 Member PExer
    With our batch, the interview went well. Thank you. :)
  • GlendaMacGlendaMac Member PExer
    Hi po. Ask ko lang ilang oras kada subtest sa aptitude? 5 po diba? English, Math, ano po yung tatlo pa? Thanks po :)
  • GlendaMacGlendaMac Member PExer
    YM16 wrote: »
    I just want to share my experience taking up the pre-employment exam August 2016. I've sent my Application letter last July. The agency contacted me this August. The exam started in the morning. The whole thing is from 7:30am - 4:00pm.

The exam is time constraint.

There are 4 sets of test:
    Integrity test. 65 items. Around 15-20 mins

Aptitude test. You must passed all the 5 subtests. It circulated to English, Math & other reasoning tests. You must listen very carefully to the examiner for instructions. Don't get nervous. Be very careful on where you put your answers. Every subtest has a time limit. So, I advise that you have your wrist watch with you to balance your time.

Personality test and Computer test. The time for this is interchangeable. Meaning, the examiner can call you anytime to do the computer test in the middle of answering the personality test.

After completing all the tests (make sure you do), the release of the exam result will be in the afternoon. That quick! So you will need to calm yourself while waiting and pray for the best.

God Bless You! ;)

Hi po. Ask ko lang ilang oras kada subtest sa aptitude po? 5 po diba? English, Math, and ano po yung tatlo pa? Logic? Abstract Reasoning? Thank you very much po :)
  • YM16 wrote: »

Hi, ano ba common questions tinanong sa batch nyo? Is competency based questions? sample pls.
  • YM16 wrote: »

Congratz :D I just passed the exam today, now waiting for the schedule of my interview. Ano po ba usually ang mga tanong nila and pano po yung set.up nila sa interview. Salamat po!
  • jenai21jenai21 Member PExer
    Any update po sa application nyo po? Gano katagal processing ng application. Thanks
  • jenai21jenai21 Member PExer
    Hi.. ask ko lang po sample questions in the panel interview.. thanks
  • preempreem Member PExer
    jenai21 wrote: »
    Any update po sa application nyo po? Gano katagal processing ng application. Thanks
    Hi nKapag preemployment exam ka na ba?
  • nnnxdnnnxd Member PExer
    Hello. Paano po ba yung online application? Anong site po. Thank you in advance :)
  • zinidzinid Member PExer
    Hi, I have a situation like this...i passed the pre-employment and interview phase. Ilalagay na ako sa list ng passers kaso hindi authenticated and CS certificate ko. Anyway to make the story short, di ko naipasa on time ang kulang na requirement, until now due to personal reason kaya di ako nalagay sa list. That was in 2015. Ngayon gusto ko ulit mag-apply sa BIR. Do I have to retake the test and interview? Or ipapasa na lang ang kulang na requirement. Malayo kasi ang main office ng BIR dito sa amin. Can someone help me?
  • HanzokyleHanzokyle Member
    Hello po . Magkakaproblema po ba application ko kasi ang nailagay kong position is revenue officer collection / assessment CPA po ako kaya sabi nila dapat daw po assessment lang nilagay ko . Automatic po ba na assessment ako ? Nagkamali po kasi ako ng sulat . Inaalala ko baka akala nila okay ako sa collection . Thankyou po . Pls reply
  • Hi! Thank you po for sharing. A few questions lang po. Katulad lang din po ba ang level of difficulty ng test sa BIR sa Civil Service Exam? Do you still recall how many items o yung minutes given po per subtest? Thank you.
  • Hi! Newbie here. Question po, I passed my requirement last April to BIR Main Office and until now, no calls or email re examination. Gaano po katagal ang pag iischedule nila ng exam sa mga applicants? Thank you so much. :)

• rhanz30rhanz30 Member
    Hello @cpa_doglover. I passed my employment application sa RR8 last May 19. The exam will be on June 14. I just do not know kung pareho lang schedule sa Main Office. They gave me an schedule as soon as they received my application.
  • @rhanz30 really they gave you schedule that fast? I will be following up tomorrow if my name was included on the list of examinees for June, I called last June 5 to confirm but my name was not included according to the person-in-charge but she can consider me to take exam as well nextweek. Im not sure if its on june 13 or 14. I am hoping she included me in the list☹️

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file