FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

San Beda Graduate School- MBA Program inquiry

Hi,

I am considering about taking my MBA in San Beda. I know its not the best option for an MBA student aspirant but I'm also planning to take up law after MBA so why not in the same school. Anyway, my questions are:

Tuition Fee and other fees?
Are they strict with the admission requirement of having a 2.00 or 85% GPA?
How tough was the entrance exam?
Schedule of classes?
Schedule of terms per school year.

Hoping anyone can help me with this. Thanks!

Comments

• joytoledojoytoledo Member
    Hi,

I am considering about taking my MBA in San Beda. I know its not the best option for an MBA student aspirant but I'm also planning to take up law after MBA so why not in the same school. Anyway, my questions are:

Tuition Fee and other fees?
    Are they strict with the admission requirement of having a 2.00 or 85% GPA?
    How tough was the entrance exam?
    Schedule of classes?
    Schedule of terms per school year.

Hoping anyone can help me with this. Thanks!

Hi! I'm recommending you to take your MBA course at CAP College Foundation, a distance education/home study school. We are offering MBA at P2,500/ unit inclusive of tuition, miscellaneous fees, books/modules, online tutorials, access to website library and resourses and services of distance learning centers nationwide. We will evaluate your Transcript of records with a requirement of 2.0 or 85% GPA but we are considerate in the evaluation. You can enroll anytime and there are no class schedules to follow cause you study at your own time at your own pace at home or any place you are comfortable with. Are you a graduate of BSBA major in Management, Marketing or Entreprenuership or any business course? For more info, you can email me at [email protected] or contact me at 09163501845; 09989714134; 09236284359.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file