GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

AMA online school tuition fee

kyrie12kyrie12 Member PExer
How much po ba ang tuition fee sa AMA online school?

Comments

• darkmantradarkmantra Not So Far PExer
    Im taking BSCS and 4K per subject. Rate are per subject not per unit. Better inquire their official website so they can assist you further.
  • kyrie12kyrie12 Member PExer
    Thanks po for the heads-up! I enquired and their rate for AB PSYCH is 2,500 per unit.
  • joytoledojoytoledo Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    darkmantra wrote: »
    Im taking BSCS and 4K per subject. Rate are per subject not per unit. Better inquire their official website so they can assist you further.

Our school, CAP College Foundation is P1,000 per unit inclusive of tuition, books/modules, online tutorials, access to our website library and resources, services of our 33 distances learning centers nationwide. CAP College was established since 1988 as the pioneer in the distance education in the Philippines. For more info, email me at [email protected].
  • Maroy2255Maroy2255 Member PExer
    Hi. 4k all-in na yun? Wala ng miscellaneous, etc???
  • Roadtrip79Roadtrip79 Member PExer
    Maroy2255 wrote: »
    Hi. 4k all-in na yun? Wala ng miscellaneous, etc???

Wala na ***** miscellaneous Hindi naman kasi gagamit ng facilities...
  • Daisy221Daisy221 Member PExer
    Hello there! I am a freelance writer and really you are doing great work .

I recommend our school, CAP COLLEGE FOUNDATION, INC. {DISTANCE/ONLINE SCHOOL).  We don't have a an entrance exam. Anybody can enroll as long as he/she is a high school graduate, transferee, or dropout. You can just study at home or any place you are comfortable with and free from the hassles of traffic, beating the class schedules. You can save time and money.  You can enroll even if you are abroad anywhere in the world. 

CAP COLLEGE FOUNDATION, INC. ESTABLISHED IN 1988, IS THE PIONEER IN DISTANCE EDUCATION IN THE PHILIPPINES AND IN ASIA. CAP COLLEGE IS RECOGNIZED BY THE COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION (CHED) AND ACCREDITED BY TESDA.

Designed to ensure access to a College Degree specially for:

Incoming College Students * Working Individuals * Government Employees * Military Personnel * Senior Citizens * Overseas Filipino Workers * Movie and Sports Personalities * Church Workers * Physically Handicapped Persons * college dropouts. 

FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
    A school without walls * College degree and career development programs for all ages and background * Trimestral school calendar * Less expensive * College on the web (COW) * Shorter years of study * On-line tutorials/mentoring * No class schedules to follow * Study at your own time and pace at home or any place.

COURSES OFFERED

CERTIFICATE, ASSOCIATE, and BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAMS 
    College of Liberal Arts(AB) - Major in Economics, English, History, Journalism, Mathematics, Pastoral studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology (I.T.)

College of Business Administration(BSBA) - Major in Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
    SCHEDULE OF FEES *

(For Undergraduate Level)
    Comprehensive Fee – P1,000 per unit or P3, 000 per 3-unit subject 
    inclusive of *Tuition* Miscellaneous Fees * Books/Modules *other Learning collaterals (cds, books) * online tutorials/mentoring* access to website library and resources * services of Distance Learning Centers nationwide.

MODES OF PAYMENTS

Upon enrollment you can pay as low P3,000 good for 1 subject with complete set of modules for that subject enrolled.

At CAP College, you study at your own time and at your own pace. You can finish your 4 year bachelor's degree in 2 years or less.

ENROLLMENT IS ANYTIME!

For more info: Contact me-JOY TOLEDO at 09236284359; 09163501845 or email at [email protected]

• pokemonaddictpokemonaddict Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kapag di sila naka promo usually it's

P2,500 per minor subject
    P4,000 per major subject
    and P1,000 admission fee (sometimes waived sometimes not depende kung may promo or wala)

nung Valentines naka avail ako ng promo na

P2,000 per minor subject
    P3,000 per major subject
    and P500 waived admission fee
  • What if senior high student ABM strand. How much?
  • joytoledojoytoledo Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I would like also to recommend CAP College Distance/Online School. Our comprehensive fee is P1,000 per unit or P3,000 per 3unit subject inclusive of tuition and miscellaneous fees, books/modules, online tutorial/mentoring, access to website library and resources and services of distance learning centers. You can pay on installment on a per subject but not less than P3,000. There is no enrollment fee. You can enroll anytime and study at your own time, at your own pace at home or any place you are comfortable with. CAP College was established in 1988 and recognized by CHED. Pioneer in the distance education in the Philippines and in Asia. 

Courses Offered by CAP College are the following:
    Bachelor of Arts majors in: Economics, History, English Language Studies, Journalism, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Information Technology (TESDA Interface).

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majors in: Marketing
    Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Business Economics.

For more info, please contact Joy Toledo -FB Messenger Jocelyn Maria Mosqueda Toledo or Email: [email protected] My contact numbers- 09236284359/09163501845.

I hope you will consider CAP College.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file