COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

jessicaBOBOreports

did somebody saw her show last night?... i think she was just plain dumb nung pati yung mga shabu sessions ng mga squatter eh ipakita niya sa tv... tsaka bat ba kundi rugby boys, ex-convict eh mga drug addicts and lagi na lang nire-report ng gma 7... what's the high in glorifying these people... gma 7 news & public affairs reporters are irresponsibel journalists... they should be hanged... i'm not an abscbn fan.... i'm just concerned... :spank:

Comments

• hobbes99hobbes99 I'm the last one PExer
    Aral ka muna ng spelling and grammar bago ka magtawag ng tao ng b0bo.
  • Mark Renton96Mark Renton96 Choose life... PExer
    Originally posted by hobbes99

:rotfl: :glee: :bounce:
  • getupkidgetupkid Member PExer
    Originally posted by hobbes99

hey sissy boy! siguro di mo ma-gets yung sinasabi ni enkindel... ikaw ata dapat ang mag-aral ng reading and comprehension.... inutil...
  • getupkidgetupkid Member PExer
    Originally posted by Mark Renton96

:rotfl: :glee: :bounce:

at isa ka pa.... inutil ka... san ba kayo gradweyt?... hula ko la salle o ateneo...
  • trent_NINtrent_NIN downward spiral PExer
    Originally posted by getupkid

at isa ka pa.... inutil ka... san ba kayo gradweyt?... hula ko la salle o ateneo...

Here we go again with the Ateneo La Salle thingie
    Originally posted by getupkid

:bounce2: :evil_lol: :grinroll: :lol: :rotflmao: :toofunny: :laugh:
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    Let's quit with the personal insults and stay on-topic please. Thanks.
  • kindPapakindPapa He is the one. PExer
    Originally posted by enkindel
    did somebody saw her show last night?... i think she was just plain dumb nung pati yung mga shabu sessions ng mga squatter eh ipakita niya sa tv... tsaka bat ba kundi rugby boys, ex-convict eh mga drug addicts and lagi na lang nire-report ng gma 7... what's the high in glorifying these people... gma 7 news & public affairs reporters are irresponsibel journalists... they should be hanged... i'm not an abscbn fan.... i'm just concerned... :spank:

Sorry Ada, Let me get this out of the way first...

Some suggestions (missing apostrophe's and capitalization disregarded):
    1. replace “somebody” with “anybody”
    2. replace “saw” with “see”
    3. Insert period after “dumb”
    4. replace “eh” with “ay”
    5. replace “eh” with “ay”
    6. replace “and” with “ang” (if not typo)
    7. question mark after “people”
    8. replace “irresponsibel” with “irresponsible” (if not typo)

Now that that's out of the way, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to call someone Bobo while at the same time elaborating with such eloquence. Does the saying "You sow what you reap." come to mind?
  • reykjavikreykjavik Sungka Grandmaster PExer
    What's the point in correcting someone's grammar? Rather, say something constructive regarding the aforementioned episode. When you have something you really want to say sometimes grammar rules go out the window.
  • MangDyakMangDyak Member PExer
    Originally posted by kindPapa

Now that that's out of the way, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to call someone Bobo while at the same time elaborating with such eloquence. Does the saying "You sow what you reap." come to mind?

You're funny, man! Pathetic. :D
  • enkindelenkindel Member PExer
    Originally posted by kindPapa

I think...
    You are a sore loser.
    You are a pathetic moron.
    You should go and kick yourself.
    You know nothing except being stupid.
    You should kill yourself.

........ pede na ba ingles ko kumag?!... hayskul ka pa lang ata kaya nde ka maka-relate sa topic... sagot-sagot ka pa ala ka naman alam... palaki ka muna totoy... *peace*
    to kindPapa and his band of morons: hobbes99 & Mark Renton96...

i posted this topic to get some honest-to-goodness and intelligent comments, perspectives and points of view... not to get some lectures on grammar and all that punctuations crap (if i'd like that i would have used the spelling check tool stupid!)... and i bet you practice correct grammar when you're sending text messages to your konyotic friends... please stick to the topic or just get a life and don't bother...
  • reykjavikreykjavik Sungka Grandmaster PExer
    Does the saying "You sow what you reap." come to mind?

No...but the saying "you reap what you sow " does. :rotfl: Hmmm...now there's a Bible quote about looking at the log in your eye before you look at the splinter in your brother's eye that comes to mind , too.
    to kindPapa and his band of morons: hobbes99 & Mark Renton96... :glee:

i posted this topic to get some honest-to-goodness and intelligent comments, perspectives and points of view... not to get some lectures on grammar and all that punctuations crap (if i'd like that i would have used the spelling check tool stupid!)... and i bet you practice correct grammar when you're sending text messages to your konyotic friends... please stick to the topic or just get a life and don't bother...

:bounce: :rotfl: :glee:

I don't want to argue with someone who couldn't get the meaning of my posts.

:laugh:

I'm sorry but other people aren't as smart as you. Like when they see her show, they're amazed and shocked with reality. Oh poor me Miss-Sheltered-Catholic-school-girl :bounce2: I was really shocked when Ms. Soho asked the guy to show his ice pick. I don't think this show is stupid or BOBO.

Oh and by the way, I never send text messages using the short cut language (ask the PEx book club, I think I told some of the members) Besides having a qwerty keyboard as a phone feature, I fear of commiting a mistake and being barok :D

Sa mga grammar police freaks feel free to correct me, I appreciate it but to all of those warfreaks let's all stick to the topic.

DEATH TO ALL Hypocrites!!!!!!
  • tomato_hearttomato_heart ...is always on the lookout PExer

I think...
    You are a sore loser.
    You are a pathetic moron.
    You should go and kick yourself.
    You know nothing except being stupid.
    You should kill yourself.

........ pede na ba ingles ko kumag?!... hayskul ka pa lang ata kaya nde ka maka-relate sa topic... sagot-sagot ka pa ala ka naman alam... palaki ka muna totoy... *peace*

Sorry ha. Hindi ko talaga balak mag-post dito, pero grabe na ito. Anong kabobohan ang pinapairal ng pikon na ito?

Tanggapin mo na mali-mali ang grammar at spelling mo. Kung pupuna ka ng kabobohan ng ibang tao (Jessica Soho Reports) tapos ikaw mismo bobo. Paano maniniwala sa iyo ang mga nakakabasa nito.

Tapos ngayon pikon ka pa ng pinuna ka.
    Originally posted by tomato_heart

Sorry ha. Hindi ko talaga balak mag-post dito, pero grabe na ito. Anong kabobohan ang pinapairal ng pikon na ito?

o isa pa ito... apply ka na lang kaya na pex spell checker... you're pathetic...

what's my freakin' question?... ah ganun di mo na maalala... o ngayon ii-scroll-up ka dyan... di ka kasi nagbabasa... napanood mo ba yung show ni jessica soho... kung oo, ngayon anong masasabi mo?... kung hindi, shut up... don't even try posting coz you're making a big fool out of yourself by saying something about grammar, punctuations or abbreviations which in the first place wasn't even related to jessica soho's reports... man, you're so STUPID... you're the perfect reason why the government should shell out millions of pesos for our educational system...

Tanggapin mo na mali-mali ang grammar at spelling mo. Kung pupuna ka ng kabobohan ng ibang tao (Jessica Soho Reports) tapos ikaw mismo bobo.

you still can't get it huh... the thread title was a big friggin' joke... and now the joke's on you... it haven't occurred to you that if ever barok-wrong-grammar man yung mga post ko dito it's coz i get to attract dim-witted brainless people like you who can't say something about the current social stigma of our country and just shout out something about grammar... :bash:... that's for your weak intelligence...

this is really amazing... it's been two or three days already since i started this thread and i still can't get a single intelligent commentary... :hopeless:... people like you are doomed to stupidity

Paano maniniwala sa iyo ang mga nakakabasa nito.

iho/iha, people don't post topics here to convince somebody... and i posted here to try to solicit a good perspective on a particular subject(resposible journalism) and not to convince everyone to join a "We-hate-Jessica-Soho Solidarity Movement...

ilang taon ka na ba?... next semester, try to get a subject on humanities to get your maturity going for you... i enjoy the grammar attacks and i love bashing stupid people... also, try to learn something about our country's social climate by reading books and by minimizing watching tv... and lastly, watch your back... you'll never know when i'm gonna bash you for your dismal grammar...:flog:
    Originally posted by tomato_heart
    Paano maniniwala sa iyo ang mga nakakabasa nito.

trip lang...
    1. dapat merong tandang pananong(?) yung interrogatives mo?...
    2. palitan mo yung "ng" ng "nang"...

:bonkself:

now go and kick yourself...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file