Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

bus trips from san francisco

I am feeling really excited to share with all of you that I am just back after taking the bus trips from san francisco with my buddies and had really a fabulous time of my life there. We visited there many beautiful places like Glen Canyon, Lake Powell and so on which made the tour memorable for us.

Comments

• I am also planning for a trip to san francisco
  • I am also planning for a trip to san francisco

Dude would you like to let me know something about your travel plan about which you are talking about. I am curious to know and will wait for your next reply hope you will let me know and suggest me which places you are going to see?
  • san francisco is a really nice and beautiful destination for travelling lovers. I have been visited there ta once but now I wanna go theer once again in my life after finishing my exams. Whats your best attraction in san francisco?
  • Adam smith, You are absolutely right. San Francisco is really a good destination for the traveling lovers as it is filled with the beautiful attractions which are able to explore and have fun time. williamjimmerson, Would you like to tell us about your fun plan towards San Francisco?
  • San Francisco is one of the worth visiting cities to have fun in West Coast where we can go with families to see some exciting views and make a lovely evening at Golden Gate Bridge when lights turn on and seems more impressive.
  • You are right Tom, San Francisco is really a worth seeing city for the traveling lovers. Golden Gate Bridge is a notable attraction in this city which is worldwide famous due to its structure and beautiful things which travelers can do there. TYhe night and sunset views on the bridge are mine favorite. What;s about you?
  • Jamaima wrote: »
    Adam smith, You are absolutely right. San Francisco is really a good destination for the traveling lovers as it is filled with the beautiful attractions which are able to explore and have fun time. williamjimmerson, Would you like to tell us about your fun plan towards San Francisco?
    I would like to share with you I have a plan to go there after finishing my bus tours to richmond va then I will go for enjoying my holidays San Francisco I love its attraction of olden Gate Bridge,